Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 104. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What are you hashing at, about 2-ish mh/s ? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
difficulty 3..wow. this coin it getting popular I think Ill mine some more just to have for later

yea. just looked. im sad now. down to under 800k per day now.
Hey guys, the net hashrate is up quite a bit so bat.poolers.org is no longer at risk of going over 50% of the net hashrate.  Registrations are open for anyone who wants to get in on the current 1.5 million coin contest (5 days left).  We are mining tens of millions of BatCoins a day, come share in the reward!

https://bat.poolers.org
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
difficulty 3..wow. this coin it getting popular I think Ill mine some more just to have for later
I decided to look at our totals for the last couple days and found that we have mined about 9 million batcoins just from guano blocks.  We are averaging just over 12 guano blocks a day and each day has been more than the previous.  For 1/24/14 we found 17 guano blocks.

Since bat.poolers.org is having so much luck with these, I thought it would be fun to have a guano block finding competition. Here are the details:

Guano Block Competition

-Contest will run for 1 week starting today 1/25/2014 at 5pm (server time).  It is currently about 2:20 am for the server if you want to compare it with the stamp on this post.
-To give both high and low hashrates a chance at winning something, there will be 2 prizes.

1st Prize:  1 Million BatCoins will go to the person who finds the most guano blocks during the contest.
2nd Prize:  500,000 BatCoins will go to the person who finds the 42nd guano block of the contest. Based on our current rate this should happen around the middle of the contest.

Each prize will go to a different person. If the same person that wins the first prize happens to also find the 42nd block, then it will go to the person that found the 43rd and so on until there are separate winners for each prize.  Since it is random finding one and we have just been really lucky, if for some reason we dont find that number of guano blocks, the 2nd prize part of the contest will extend beyond the week until the 42nd guano block is found.

Newcomers to the pool are welcome to participate, the more the merrier.

https://bat.poolers.org

You guys are doing great! We have mined over 126 million BatCoins since the pool launched 6 days ago and it is growing each day.

During the Guano Block Contest we have mined almost 67 million BatCoins of which over 23 million were from Guano Blocks alone and we still have a little less than 5 days to go!

I can't wait to pay out the 1.5 million in prizes, you guys deserve it.  Thanks for choosing https://bat.poolers.org for mining BatCoins.
Activity: 238
I will sell 20 million for .6BTC.  When this hits exchange the price will be more for sure.  This is a 24 hour deal only.

PM and we'll trade in increments.

LTC is fine or any other coin traded on Cryptsy
Activity: 42
Very goooood coin!  Grin
I know many people have already upvoted a Cryptsy comment but when I do a search for BAT on the forums, top of the list is this post:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63932

Might I suggest at least a few of us click like...?

Done!!!
+2
Why not comment with a link to the new BAT thread?  Grin Grin
I know many people have already upvoted a Cryptsy comment but when I do a search for BAT on the forums, top of the list is this post:

Done!!!
+2
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

Done!!!
Activity: 49

well, it does not leave much other ways to promote a coin

There's the whole rest of the Internet Smiley  And thus the birth of DOGE.

If a coin doesnt suck, BitCoinTalk will be be well aware of it.

Getting people to post Crypsy, CoinedUp, Coinex,...etc requests generally just annoys the exchange owners.  They arent stupid and dont care about people who got paid .00001 USD to spam their request forums.

Tell me my friend, how does a new miner choose where to point his hash power?

Read the ANN post, make an educated guess as to whether its worth your mining time.

The giveaway amounts most of the time probably dont cover the bandwidth / electricity costs / disk costs of installing a new QT client.

Sure you enter ANNs and check the post.
what next?
You think a coin looks great, yey!
but wait a minute, it was announced 3 weeks ago and it has 3 pages of posts. NEXTTTTTT.

ok so point 1) size does count  Wink
point 2) 99-99.999% of users here mine for profit, not for donating.
how do you judge the chance of a coin getting on an exchange?

no giveaways?  what?  does that go for anycoin?  what the hell.  a partial premine then giving away bounties is what this game is all about

yes for any coin
you can refer to this topic:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0
so as for now, its not allowed

HOLY SHIT PROFIT POTENTIAL!

BRB putting up giveaway only forum. I am charging for this.

Or we could all move to cryptocointalk or something.

cryptocointalk doesnt seem to like it either. I announced the Guano block contest over there at the same time as here and they deleted my post.
Activity: 98

Getting people to post Crypsy, CoinedUp, Coinex,...etc requests generally just annoys the exchange owners.  They arent stupid and dont care about people who got paid .00001 USD to spam their request forums.

Read the ANN post, make an educated guess as to whether its worth your mining time.

The giveaway amounts most of the time probably dont cover the bandwidth / electricity costs / disk costs of installing a new QT client.
I am amazed this isn't on another exchange yet with all the votes =/

Have you contacted any of them directly Batman?

Activity: 98

Activity: 476
I am glad giveaways are banned - people spamming threads for a few coins - practically any other form of promoting is better.

"paying" with the coin for posts like etc.. its kinda the only way you can get people to actually do this stuff
most of the people don't care about votes etc, they are just sitting and waiting and screaming "you suck because your coin is not on cryptsy" - well go and vote for it if thats what you want - but no one do it, they just sit there , so by paying a little fee, you can make everyone run and vote, and than everyone happy

Well, I'll vote for free - not personally useful for much promotion, but I don't need someone to offer me pennies to post in a thread, then never do anything useful again.

I think bigger ideas are better - look over at the LOT thread for a zillion ideas, and obviously Doge has another zillion.

Doge: the game changer.
Activity: 140
I am glad giveaways are banned - people spamming threads for a few coins - practically any other form of promoting is better.

"paying" with the coin for posts like etc.. its kinda the only way you can get people to actually do this stuff
most of the people don't care about votes etc, they are just sitting and waiting and screaming "you suck because your coin is not on cryptsy" - well go and vote for it if thats what you want - but no one do it, they just sit there , so by paying a little fee, you can make everyone run and vote, and than everyone happy
Activity: 476

Jump to: