Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 121. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Amw2t4hcjrLG8p6rPUUDcHLnhjypAe3Kem

Just the coin I was waiting for, thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can't wait to see this on an exchange! Anyone know which will be first?
Activity: 149
TABJOHN
I don't know what is happening with this BatDice. I sent a deposit twise and nothing happens...
i will contact the owner to figure it out

Thanks Batman!
Activity: 140
I don't know what is happening with this BatDice. I sent a deposit twise and nothing happens...
i will contact the owner to figure it out
TABJOHN
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
AoErjfTTjSnJsmANe3cYL7UMT4eNAhKHpo      Smiley     Xopoшaя  мoнeтa          Cпacибo
Activity: 182
AmFHHB3MUX6hYGQrrzX1qxVpbcbv3xh2MW
thank you.....

yeah batcoin....
P2P BatCoin Exchange:
http://www.cryptotc. us/market

about the design:
we are happy to receive the feedbacks, and we are going to work on it to improve

seems like i have the first offer on this p2p exchange Smiley

Why did they choose to choose to display the rate like that?? To be different from other exchanges? To make things harder?

agree, their listing is not so good
we can get us on openex, but we prefer something bigger
TABJOHN
damn it I missed all good giveaways.

if there is still a chance to get some please send to the following wallet: Aqgw29KmQGwd8GQugL3daVQZqkCAgs3bNC

I am a huge fan a batman and therefore for batcoin now.

I promise I will invest all my remaining coins into batcoin if there are on an exchange. It just would look nicer to already have some.

My computer is too slow too mine batcoin, so if batcoins gooing high in price i can buy me a better computer.

Please support me and I will support Batcoin.

if someone does not like to send me free coins, maybe i can buy some to show that I am willing to invest into batcoin.

please help me I am not rich. I got .4 btc which are in different coins distributed.

Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan save me. I will be robin.

really thanks to anyone who is reading and even considering me.

Anyone interesting. I am willing to trade or but of course I got nothing against some donations

I am. PM me.
The new design is cool!

I'm not sure about changing the logo - I like the current one.

I am glad Batcoin is alive. I can see difficulty rising again Smiley

About the pools, forks and 51%:
There is nothing wrong when one pool controls 80% of the network when we trust the pool operator. 51% attack requires an actual evil attacker, who can gain something by it. Controlling the majority of the network does not also automatically lead to forks. The forks happened due to error in the code, I believe 51% was just the trigger.

Batman, would it be possible to make a live chart of pool hashrate (based on last 100 blocks) like the one at bitcoincharts to help decide which pool to join?

to make such chart it would require some api to fetch the hash rate from the pools
as MPOS does not have such api(as far as i remember) it will be hard/unreliable, but i will try to think about something else

This project might be useful.
https://github.com/iAmShorty/mpos-eggdrop-tcl

It seems to be able to use the MPOS api to get all of the pools stats and supports adding multiple pools.

thanks i will look into it
Activity: 42
damn it I missed all good giveaways.

if there is still a chance to get some please send to the following wallet: Aqgw29KmQGwd8GQugL3daVQZqkCAgs3bNC

I am a huge fan a batman and therefore for batcoin now.

I promise I will invest all my remaining coins into batcoin if there are on an exchange. It just would look nicer to already have some.

My computer is too slow too mine batcoin, so if batcoins gooing high in price i can buy me a better computer.

Please support me and I will support Batcoin.

if someone does not like to send me free coins, maybe i can buy some to show that I am willing to invest into batcoin.

please help me I am not rich. I got .4 btc which are in different coins distributed.

Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan save me. I will be robin.

really thanks to anyone who is reading and even considering me.

Anyone interesting. I am willing to trade or but of course I got nothing against some donations
Activity: 56
Batcoin looks promising. I will start mining this coin right now.
Activity: 98
someone else is playing dice?
is it me or the game is a bit unfair?

Does deposits on BatDice work? I send some BATs few hours ago and still don't see them on my account.

hmm worked for me
i sent 2k
TABJOHN

Does deposits on BatDice work? I send some BATs few hours ago and still don't see them on my account.
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
The new design is cool!

There is nothing wrong when one pool controls 80% of the network when we trust the pool operator. 51% attack requires an actual evil attacker, who can gain something by it. Controlling the majority of the network does not also automatically lead to forks. The forks happened due to error in the code, I believe 51% was just the trigger.

Batman, would it be possible to make a live chart of pool hashrate (based on last 100 blocks) like the one at bitcoincharts to help decide which pool to join?

to make such chart it would require some api to fetch the hash rate from the pools
as MPOS does not have such api(as far as i remember) it will be hard/unreliable, but i will try to think about something else

This project might be useful.
https://github.com/iAmShorty/mpos-eggdrop-tcl

It seems to be able to use the MPOS api to get all of the pools stats and supports adding multiple pools.
I was thinking about something simpler: assuming pool IPs are known (either provided by ops or DNS check), look at who submitted last 100 blocks, and use difficulty to estimate overall hashrate. This is not precise as the pool can just relay a block found by someone else, but should be enough to estimate hashrate.

BTW the link to block explorer gives error 404.

block explorer will be fixed in the next few hours or so, the owner just upgraded to the new wallet and we had some problems with the dns A records
Activity: 39
I was thinking about something simpler: assuming pool IPs are known (either provided by ops or DNS check), look at who submitted last 100 blocks, and use difficulty to estimate overall hashrate. This is not precise as the pool can just relay a block found by someone else, but should be enough to estimate hashrate.

BTW the link to block explorer gives error 404.
Activity: 70
Bumping it up for Batcoin! Plan to start mining tonight. Smiley
The new design is cool!

Jump to: