Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 136. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
OUCH

80K BAT gone from minersbest and 220K gone from unconfirmed.
So I've lost over 300K BAT due to these multiple forks
And still no wallet for Windows =(

Forget Batman, Bruce Wayne needs to start making restitutions
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
It's morning in the EU, windows wallet yet???
legendary
Have teamviewer!  It access to the internet!!  Most bars don't expect you to be using your computer!!  LOL
legendary
Activity: 1792
Waiting for new wallets
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Time frame for Windows wallet?

unfortunately it's on the second dev, i fixed the code and the mac wallet and currently do not have the platforms for the windows(I'm on mac right now), i bet he will do it until tomorrow, its night over there for him so he is probably sleeping , i will try to get a windows vm or something if i won't fall a sleep over the keyboard anytime soon Smiley

Crap on a plane flight tomorrow at 6AM (CST) was hoping to let the miners run!!!

dude just set a few of the batcoin pools ar default and set a failover for some other coin. or you can do what i do, and just put teamviewer on your rig so you can control it remotely from anywhere. helps adjust cgminer and check for problems anywhere you are
Activity: 56
Is the PC wallet released?

don't think so... i use linux on my home pc and compile my wallets from source...

i compiled the new wallet on the n0nplusultra server... right now i'm stuck at 3426 again....

i'll try to add a second wallet on my home pc....

as soon as the wallet on the server syncs to the end the pool can start again

cheers
Kanamatras

it won't past the blocks unless most of the network will use the updated code, as for now there is a conflict as most still on the old chain
when we will upload the new clients it will sync past

that's why i setup the second wallet on my home pc Wink
Activity: 140
i compiled the new wallet on the n0nplusultra server... right now i'm stuck at 3426 again....

cheers
Kanamatras

it won't past the blocks unless most of the network will use the updated code, as for now there is a conflict as most still on the old chain
when we will upload the new clients it will sync past
legendary
Is the PC wallet released?
Activity: 56

cheers
Kanamatras
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
I have been using n0nplusultra and have not had any issues at all.  I love that pool!!!
PLEASE CLOSE YOUR OLD WALLETS,NEW WALLETS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON
legendary

unfortunately it's on the second dev, i fixed the code and the mac wallet and currently do not have the platforms for the windows(I'm on mac right now), i bet he will do it until tomorrow, its night over there for him so he is probably sleeping , i will try to get a windows vm or something if i won't fall a sleep over the keyboard anytime soon Smiley

Crap on a plane flight tomorrow at 6AM (CST) was hoping to let the miners run!!!

legendary
code updated HOPEFULLY for the last time, windows wallet not ready yet, mac wallet is ready and will be uploaded shortly
please close all your old wallets as they are interfering with the new chain(more blocks on the forked one)
pools can update to the new source
when more than 85% of the opened wallets and deamons will sit on this chain the network will sync again

p.s - advised to delete the old chain file
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what is problem about this pool ?
http://bat.minersbest.com/

i cant take my coins from here

payouts working again after Batman fix the bug in the wallet

Do you mean payouts WILL be working again after Batman fixes the bug in the wallet or Batman has fixed the bug in the wallet and payout are now working?

will be,

sorry :-D
Activity: 213
OMG Soak, WTF  Huh
Batcoin is not that cheap, calculate the price for all batcoins with your ridiculous 10,66M BAT for a BTC.
You will get a number which can be a salary.

Nobody want to buy BatCoin, not even you. Why should I sell higher?
legendary

Do you mean payouts WILL be working again after Batman fixes the bug in the wallet or Batman has fixed the bug in the wallet and payout are now working?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Jump to: