Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 138. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
It's been almost a day, an update would be nice!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just hang in there guys they will get it worked out.  Maybe some of you coin veterans could offer help to the devs?

This coin can make it.  Nearly 20,000 views in a few days is enough popularity to say that it can.  
legendary
As a miner (not a dev), I hope a coin like this makes the exchanges.  But I have mined everything I have, and damnit!!  I want to sell them for BTC!!!  Did it with DOGEs and hope to do it with BAT!!  Just trying to get back the investment in hardware!!

But yes, there seems to be a shit coin coming out every day.  I really liked this and pirate coin, and hope to see them make it!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
updated this but have again this error
https://mega.co.nz/#!NUUgSarZ!GQbGqyV6JcFX2ji4Y8OpdF7Uh3RizNE1QL63dm5uCsM

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

we are working on a new client at the moment, it will fix everything
as of "copy paste devs" - well time will show, it is our first and only coin,so it does take time to debug stuff

Two forks in 24 hours, everyone stucked right now and there is still no fix. So, i thank you for your honesty by accepting that you are a copy/paste developer. I am sorry but this is the reality for you, i dont want to insult anyone but the community is now get sick of this copy/shit coins. Releasing a coin is absolutely easy, take the source, modify a few things and release, thats all. But you all doing this, and premining it and you do not accept that you are here to dump your premines which is also the biggest reality. We are seing right now that you or your team absolutely has no idea what is fork and how to get it fixed. You were miners and some dreams came to your mind and you decided to release coin which is a shit coin in my opinion as seen in the last 24 hours. If you dont know what you do or if you dont know what will you do when it faces a problem, you shouldnt do this.

But i know its not your fault, its the communities fault as the community keeps mining this premined copy/paste coins. Every week there is ten of hundreds coin releases. If this community stops mining this coin, i know, finaly this shit coin releases will stop and we will see real coins that has future.

I hope, someday this community will start to act as how it should be
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am not a buyer, I am a seller.  Grin

Things got rough in the last 24h, hopefully it gets better.  Wink
Activity: 476
hertthew please correct your offer at CRYPTOTC, you're massively underrating the coin.
16,66M BAT for a BTC, too much  Shocked
Should be maximum 1,5M BAT for a BTC

Would you like to buy six million for 1btc, then?

That is my new offer. a quarter of your suggestion - a bargain!

Where in these 40+ pages do you see reason for confidence?

Take it or leave it.

Also, I like the idea, please may the fates prove me wrong.

Also, take my offer!

Smiley
Activity: 42
can anyone make a hardfork?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Maybe a confirmation that the dev team is still working on fixing the problem would be nice.
legendary
any news yet?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Looking forward to an update regarding the wallets, mine is also stuck even after the new blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
Any news on a new wallet yet Batman???
Activity: 14
Can't sync the wallet @@ Block 4012
Activity: 140
Stuck at 4156  Sad Sad Sad
legendary
I was around block 3992 and everything seemed fine, I was solo mining.  Then it all went to hell...   Save us batman!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

switch to here
http://bat.poolto.be/

n0nplus opened their own chain and will close it as soon as the manager wakes up

And seem the author of this pool is a NICE SCAMMER.;

He closed door with no notine, no warning and no email ...

A nice 404 page now !

I had on the pool more then 800.000 batcoin to be confirmed and sent ... And Huh

If he is not willing to play , the admin can post just one information about the pool ...

And not simply close it and tell => That's all folks...

Now these 2 domain are black listed forever for me ! and all my account on forum will get all DNS registered by him as SCAM TO AVOID !

I guess my last night mining is now also vanished into thin air :\
Activity: 28
hertthew please correct your offer at CRYPTOTC, you're massively underrating the coin.
16,66M BAT for a BTC, too much  Shocked
Should be maximum 1,5M BAT for a BTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hey Folks,

I just woke up to the pool on his own fork....
n0nplusultra pool is again closed for now....

i'll wait for the fixed client to update everything and get everything running again....

cheers
Kanamatras
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

switch to here
http://bat.poolto.be/

n0nplus opened their own chain and will close it as soon as the manager wakes up

And seem the author of this pool is a NICE SCAMMER.;

He closed door with no notine, no warning and no email ...

A nice 404 page now !

I had on the pool more then 800.000 batcoin to be confirmed and sent ... And Huh

If he is not willing to play , the admin can post just one information about the pool ...

And not simply close it and tell => That's all folks...

Now these 2 domain are black listed forever for me ! and all my account on forum will get all DNS registered by him as SCAM TO AVOID !
Activity: 140
updated this but have again this error
https://mega.co.nz/#!NUUgSarZ!GQbGqyV6JcFX2ji4Y8OpdF7Uh3RizNE1QL63dm5uCsM

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

we are working on a new client at the moment, it will fix everything
as of "copy paste devs" - well time will show, it is our first and only coin,so it does take time to debug stuff
Jump to: