Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 45. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are back to 6th place  Undecided on the cryptsy votes guys we need to move back up into the top 4 other wise we will have to wait even longer than next week!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bat on 4th spot on cryptsy now!!
Next week we are in!
looking good
i think you are right and we will get in on the next week

Yea lets just hope KGW is installed before then or it could harm bats price
guess they are working on it as we speak

true Smiley

sorry to bother you at work ,
are you going to implement block halving or a decrease of the block reward

we should see if everyone is supporting the idea of halving right now, if the majority aggress we have will have no problems doing it
same goes for decreasing, it should be discussed on the amount everyone will be happy with

If you implement KGW + halving block reward and we get in Cryptsy, price will totally rise for sure Tongue

Yes I agree but we must consider the drawbacks if any of reward halving, does anyone have any examples of other coins doing it and it not going so well?

Not really that many coins have good results when they halve - it only helps the bagholders and screws all new people...

Most of the time there is no change or a drop in price lately.

LOT, KDC, DOGE even...

Ok lets go ahead with it, who else likes this idea?

What you need to do is all that + relaunch post + post with more active dev + remembering every page about the IPO.
This way the coin may be worth something in the future.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
DigiShield from DigiByte's code may be better in nowadays multipool's attacks than KGW.
KGW was OK when hashrate rised 2x fold or something like that, but today's multipool'ss attacks can increase more than 10x the network hashrate for a few minutes, and KGW isn't fast enough to lower the diff just after they leave.
If it really keep its promises (and it seems it does), I'm fairly sure DigiShield will be the main "must have" diff retarget algo in the next few months (or another even better one if there is).
Because its quite new, nearly no coin has it, so it may be a very good idea to look at it instead of KGW, and be more in the "latest tech" trend than even most today's released coins.

This + having a dev still here after more than 2 months can be a game changer when BAT hits cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Their is a new Bat coin on Mint Pal
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

BatCoin Pool 1 million+ BAT Competition!

http://bat.coinagepools.com

FIRST ROUND WINNERS!

User *blackwing*******
250,000 Batcoin + 50,000 bonus = 300,000 BatCoins!  (for a hash rate of 2000khash!)

User *gwlukasz****
100,000 Batcoins (for a hash rate of 560khash!)

Note hash rates fluctuate and are an estimate only. Winners please send your wallet address and your worker password to verify your identity and your batcoins will be sent to you shortly.
(optional) Feel free to post in this thread once you receive your batcoins to verify the competition *fairness and transparency*
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

we should see if everyone is supporting the idea of halving right now, if the majority aggress we have will have no problems doing it
same goes for decreasing, it should be discussed on the amount everyone will be happy with

If you implement KGW + halving block reward and we get in Cryptsy, price will totally rise for sure Tongue

Yes I agree but we must consider the drawbacks if any of reward halving, does anyone have any examples of other coins doing it and it not going so well?

Not really that many coins have good results when they halve - it only helps the bagholders and screws all new people...

LOT, KDC, DOGE even...

Ok lets go ahead with it, who else likes this idea?
Activity: 476
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

LOT, KDC, DOGE even...
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

Activity: 182
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

Activity: 140
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley

Next week we are in!
looking good

true Smiley
Activity: 98
Next week we are in!
looking good

Next week we are in!
looking good

Activity: 98
Next week we are in!
looking good
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
This coin looks promising..
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

BatCoin Pool 1 million+ BAT Competition!
http://bat.coinagepools.com

Commencing at midnight 16th March 2014 GMT, I will start coinagepools first competition.

To make it fair for contributors big and small I will be randomly selecting users every day to win free Batcoin out of the following categories:
-100,000 BAT for the random user contributing 250 to 1 Mhash/s
-250,000 BAT for the random user contributing over 1 Mhash/s
-600,000 BAT for the user with the most guano blocks by day 7

Rules:
- No cheating by creating multiple accounts (I wont be checking IP addresses unless there is something clearly dubious)
- Bonus 50000 Bat for winners that have comic themed user names

How will it work:
1. Every day I will take the user lists and run a random number generator to select the winner.
2. I will post the censored winners here
3. Everyone's a winner as NW hash gets evened out for a while!

Right now theres only 8 active miners on coinagepools so chances of winning are excellent! This is a low diff competition! Smiley

Happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
TripleHexxx has almost all the NW hash, is this going to be an issue?  Should the hashrate be more spread out?
it won't create a fork, BUT it just creates an unfair situation that the pool will get almost every single block

Not any more the guy with 15Mh/s is gone and now were getting no bocks...   Poor us!!!  lol
p.s
the KGW implementation is on a little delay because of the windows client, i will try to finish it myself asap
TripleHexxx has almost all the NW hash, is this going to be an issue?  Should the hashrate be more spread out?
it won't create a fork, BUT it just creates an unfair situation that the pool will get almost every single block
Pages:
Jump to: