Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 43. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I don't know why but the blockchain on the new wallet 1.4 is updating very slow...may I know why??
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Saw this on Criptsy!!

We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What we need to do also is to remove the 2 sat orders sale so it can rise faster and easier.

Sterling idea lad ......well that 4btc wall at satoshi will be hard to eat we have to somehow move it Wink
dont worry when people see bat about to hit cryptsy they will fold their sell orders or risk selling for practically nothing Wink

Yea I understand I just feel like we need to support the 1 satoshi buy wall again and let it grow
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What we need to do also is to remove the 2 sat orders sale so it can rise faster and easier.

Sterling idea lad ......well that 4btc wall at satoshi will be hard to eat we have to somehow move it Wink
dont worry when people see bat about to hit cryptsy they will fold their sell orders or risk selling for practically nothing Wink

Activity: 182
Activity: 140
P.S
Please make sure that the pool you are using is sitting on the new code!!
DO NOT MINE ON OLD POOLS
Activity: 140
KGW is now active! happy fair mining everyone
PUMP THURSDAY NIGHT!!! 20TH MARCH

Plan:

1. Fill Cryptsy voting poles with BTC for IPO: The person who Donates the most on Thursday night too Cryptsy poles will receive 1,000,000 bat from me for free! 2nd place 250k 3rd place 69k

2. CryptoRush Ultra Pump! (PM for details)

PM for more details, the IRC chat channel will be used to help cordinate the pump on the night.
Keep reading this post for more details and a specific time!

Someone just offloaded about 100 million BAT on Cryptorush, took out all the buy orders and had about 17 million leftover to sell for 1 sat.

I am guessing the multipools just offloaded before the KGW took effect..... I hope at least, maybe that's the last of them.

or who else who sell that much at this point for 1 SAT ?

Not sure how this happened Ill Pm everyone and see if we can get this sorted, ill be back in 10-15mins

Plan:

1. Fill Cryptsy voting poles with BTC for IPO: The person who Donates the most on Thursday night too Cryptsy poles will receive 1,000,000 bat from me for free! 2nd place 250k 3rd place 69k

PM for more details, the IRC chat channel will be used to help cordinate the pump on the night.

Someone just offloaded about 100 million BAT on Cryptorush, took out all the buy orders and had about 17 million leftover to sell for 1 sat.

I am guessing the multipools just offloaded before the KGW took effect..... I hope at least, maybe that's the last of them.

I saw it too :/
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Plan:

Plan:

Nice! PM me!

Plan:

BatCoin IPO Program

Goals:

1. get Batcoin to be listed on Cryptsy
2. rise the BTC that we need to pass Cryptsy voting ASAP
3. proft the BatShare holders
4. Dark Knight

Steps:

1. we are going to sell 100M BatShares (represented as BatCoins) for 7 satoshi each

2. the BTC earned from the previous step will be used strictly for Cryptsy voting, you will be able to follow the btc with blockchain.info

3. BatCoin will reach the first positions on the voting list and this will make people will start to invest and bat value will rise accordingly

4. BatCoin will enter the Cryptsy world

5. 15 days after the day bat is added to crptsy, the BatShare holders will be rewarded by this way:

*BatShares will be bought back at the price represented by this formula CurrentPrice + CurrentPrice-7,meaning we will double the difference between the prices
     so for example: you buy 10,000,000 shares at 0.7 BTC - the price goes up to 8 satoshis on cryptsy, we are buying back at 9 satoshis( 8+ 8-7) so that's 0.9 for you

*IF in 30 days the price won't rise on cryptsy to at least 7 satoshis, we will buy back the shares at 7 satoshis meaning you will NOT lose BTC in any case

*the list of the batShare holders will be publicly available (with censored usernames) trough google docs or a similar platform

Interested? Throw us a private message!

Just remembering!
Activity: 238
Everyone vote for BATCOIN in Mintpal and Cryptsy!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

VOTE VOTE VOTE Cheesy
Alright guys if anyone is thinking about buying some IPO do so a few hours before the next coins gets picked for cryptsy Wink

I don't think they advertise when a coin is going to be added.  I haven't watched it long enough to see if there is a certain day they like better.

Does anyone else know when they get added ?

Its usualy a friday
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Alright guys if anyone is thinking about buying some IPO do so a few hours before the next coins gets picked for cryptsy Wink

I don't think they advertise when a coin is going to be added.  I haven't watched it long enough to see if there is a certain day they like better.

Does anyone else know when they get added ?
just dumped all my batcoin  best of luck

Oh I belive its you who will be needing the luck  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: