Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 46. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Damn!!  Did the hash rate climb!!!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
TripleHexxx has almost all the NW hash, is this going to be an issue?  Should the hashrate be more spread out?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bat on 4th spot on cryptsy now!!
Next week we are in!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I know there was talk about this, but did KGW or anything similar ever get implemented?

It seems some whales keep hitting BAT as soon as the difficulty drops.  They mine a whole bunkload of BAT then skip town, leaving it stuck at a much higher difficulty for several hours.  When the difficulty finally drops, the whales swing right back in and repeat the process.  Kinda frustrating for us little guys trying to mine a few BAT.

This could be way worse once it hits a big exchange.  Any news on updated difficulty retargeting?

KGW has not been implemented yet but don't worry batman is on it and we will have it before we hit the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
I know there was talk about this, but did KGW or anything similar ever get implemented?

It seems some whales keep hitting BAT as soon as the difficulty drops.  They mine a whole bunkload of BAT then skip town, leaving it stuck at a much higher difficulty for several hours.  When the difficulty finally drops, the whales swing right back in and repeat the process.  Kinda frustrating for us little guys trying to mine a few BAT.

This could be way worse once it hits a big exchange.  Any news on updated difficulty retargeting?
Also a reward having, very important here. This will make the coin harder to mine. Needs KGB as well.
Activity: 72

It seems some whales keep hitting BAT as soon as the difficulty drops.  They mine a whole bunkload of BAT then skip town, leaving it stuck at a much higher difficulty for several hours.  When the difficulty finally drops, the whales swing right back in and repeat the process.  Kinda frustrating for us little guys trying to mine a few BAT.

This could be way worse once it hits a big exchange.  Any news on updated difficulty retargeting?
legendary
Currently, 2.2 BTC will put BAT at the #3 spot on the list, which is much, much cheaper than hitting #1.

Why is this of note?  The last time Cryptsy added coins from the vote list, they added coins from the top four spots.

That doesn't mean they'll do the same thing next time, but it is something to think about.

BAT getting added to Cryptsy might be closer than we thought.

Hello, I think it is a mistake to put it in Cryptsy with such a low capitalization.
Before Mintpal should pass and let it grow a bit in Cryptsy risk of dying almost born.

i must disagree, mintpal is not that great, there are coins that was 1-2 satoshis on crypto rush and after they went to mintpal it killed them, no buy orders at all
cryptsy is an opening for every coin, once a coin gets there all the big traders can see an opportunity in the coin, especially when it is on 1-2 satoshis you will see a HUGE grow in buy orders and price rise
mintpal is small and shitty, just a nice designed site nothing more

Raise your orders on Crypto to at least 100 sat
 I am expecting a run to 100 sat, once it hits
Activity: 98
Currently, 2.2 BTC will put BAT at the #3 spot on the list, which is much, much cheaper than hitting #1.

Why is this of note?  The last time Cryptsy added coins from the vote list, they added coins from the top four spots.

That doesn't mean they'll do the same thing next time, but it is something to think about.

Hello, I think it is a mistake to put it in Cryptsy with such a low capitalization.
Before Mintpal should pass and let it grow a bit in Cryptsy risk of dying almost born.

i must disagree, mintpal is not that great, there are coins that was 1-2 satoshis on crypto rush and after they went to mintpal it killed them, no buy orders at all
cryptsy is an opening for every coin, once a coin gets there all the big traders can see an opportunity in the coin, especially when it is on 1-2 satoshis you will see a HUGE grow in buy orders and price rise
mintpal is small and shitty, just a nice designed site nothing more
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Mar 13, 2014, 8:50 pm EDT    Buy    19,389,000.00000000    0.00000002    0.38778000
Nice! Smiley Wander who it is
legendary
Mar 13, 2014, 8:50 pm EDT    Buy    19,389,000.00000000    0.00000002    0.38778000
this makes me think, wtf?
Mar 13, 2014, 7:40 pm EDT    Sell    31,231,950.23630000    0.00000001    0.31231950
Where is that?

Crypto Rush, it was a sell that went threw

Ohhh man....why?!
If anyone wants to sell such an amount contact me ill buy for 1.2 Wink
legendary
Mar 13, 2014, 7:40 pm EDT    Sell    31,231,950.23630000    0.00000001    0.31231950
Where is that?

Crypto Rush, it was a sell that went threw
Where is that?
legendary

Man I hope so, I sure am getting antsy...
well lets see what happens next
for now, we still need more participants to get to higher places

1 more btc and we are up there with the big boys!
Activity: 140

well lets see what happens next
for now, we still need more participants to get to higher places
legendary

Activity: 72

Activity: 140
i will make a list of investors later on friday and publish it, so far we got 5 investors
thanks everyone for the support
Batman out
Pages:
Jump to: