Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 61. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
todays volume is 3 btc.. what did i miss  Cheesy

U didnt miss anything, with this yes you this miss it 24Hr Vol: 10.0899 BTC thats coz the 2sat wall is gone gonna help out to bring that 3sat wall down ...

Everyone prepare to eat up that 3 wall, its only 0.16btc
Once it is gone we have to replace it with a large buy wall at 3

I have no idea what the fuck batcoin is, or who all of you are. But I bought 7 mill at 2/3 about 50 minutes ago. I'm here to party with yall, if youll have me. -_-

Indeed you are welcome to ride with us to the moon, this is only the begining my friend. Wink

We need a big buy wall to keep us from stalling. Theres a bunch of trades happening in the last hour so people are on and watching... if we get that buywall up were going
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

U didnt miss anything, with this yes you this miss it 24Hr Vol: 10.0899 BTC thats coz the 2sat wall is gone gonna help out to bring that 3sat wall down ...

I have no idea what the fuck batcoin is, or who all of you are. But I bought 7 mill at 2/3 about 50 minutes ago. I'm here to party with yall, if youll have me. -_-

Indeed you are welcome to ride with us to the moon, this is only the begining my friend. Wink
Activity: 14

todays volume is 3 btc.. what did i miss  Cheesy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs

Bommb the 3 sat wall is so small ..everyone remove sell orders so we can take off!!

That 3 wall is getting bigger again
My deposits are stuck
Bommb the 3 sat wall is so small ..everyone remove sell orders so we can take off!!

That 3 wall is getting bigger again
We need backing buy orders
Activity: 42
Wow just woke up and I see this almost 10 btc volume with the 2 satoshi wall gone and the 3 satoshi wall looking realy weak.
This is brilliant keep upt hte good work!
Beautiful sight Smiley
Wow just woke up and I see this almost 10 btc volume with the 2 satoshi wall gone and the 3 satoshi wall looking realy weak.
This is brilliant keep upt hte good work!
Activity: 43
---------------------------------------------------------------
Spread the batcoin network power to get us to the CRYPTSY moon!
http://bat.coinagepools.com
---------------------------------------------------------------

- Fast server with low latency
- 2500 BatCoin bonus to all block finders
- Super low 0.5% fee
- Ready for the KGW code update at zero hour

http://bat.coinagepools.com

Switch now! Mega profit$!

Activity: 168
this is just the beginning Smiley
Activity: 98
the price tripled in less than 12 hours, volume exploded to 8 BTC from the usual 1 daily BTC
today lets try and get the 3 toshis wall down! the target price should be way above 10 toshis
Activity: 98
we are going to jump over 3 satoshi today, i think we are going to hit 5 toshis until tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Dumb Fks selling for 2
Activity: 60
Activity: 42
Woahhh 2 sat wall completely gone!!!!
Activity: 476
Alright, only a little more!

Someone ate up my 6 sat order (thank you) - so I bought as much at 2 as I could.

Psyched we're finally moving!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
its about to blow captain!
Pages:
Jump to: