Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 62. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its looking good! lets get some tweets going @batcurrency Hype this shit up ! and lets retweet this https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinMills/status/441027694419918848
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The 2 sat sell wall went down more then half ! everyone remove sells Smiley

Edit: Look at the buys within the last hour people are buying mills at a time some even 10+mills !

the volume just jumped to 4 BTC, its 1 btc higher than what it was 10 minutes ago
i think someone maybe bought 1btc worth of bats from the 2 satoshi wall

Yeah I just seen someone buying 30mill bats at 2 sats!!!

What ever u all did defiantly helped.

spiked again to volume of 4.6 btc
wow this is going fast

Wow, that wall @ 2 is coming down. Spark Baby Spark, Spread your Wings, and Fly for da Moon!!!

wall? what wall W00t Cheesy 2 toshi wall is gone
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

Edit: Look at the buys within the last hour people are buying mills at a time some even 10+mills !

the volume just jumped to 4 BTC, its 1 btc higher than what it was 10 minutes ago

wow this is going fast

Wow, that wall @ 2 is coming down. Spark Baby Spark, Spread your Wings, and Fly for da Moon!!!

wow this is going fast
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
todays volume is 3 btc.. what did i miss  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
haha those candles are epic!
Activity: 112
Alright try again Ive set up loads of orders at around 200 satoshis that have not been eaten up this could trap some buy orders but I need some more help.
haha great work, keep the pumps happening. Will gain attention from others and make more people jump on the train!

Yea well we did realy well today in terms of getting that trade volume to over 2.8btc
Well done everyone Smiley Nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1036
haha great work, keep the pumps happening. Will gain attention from others and make more people jump on the train!
Can't see much pumping going on...
Someone is selling bats to all the pump orders.
He thinks this X100 profit will get him something. Id**t you will get under 1$ and you will destroy the chance to more than double all your bats
Not on every order there are very large gaps in the hundreds or if thier sell orders are for only one satoshi do a buy order of 1.1
Thats why we need lots of people spamming the gaps so they cant work fast enough...
There is someone lurking over there.
As soon as me or you put up a buy order for lets say 1bat @ 666satoshi he quickly clicks on the order and sells us that bat for 666 making our buy order vanish in a flash

Yea It kinda sucks they are not even making that much money....
They are being money grabbing fools for a fraction of a cent.
We need at least 5 other people filling gaps

Wow! Someone will do this to make 23 satoshis
Activity: 126
He thinks this X100 profit will get him something. Id**t you will get under 1$ and you will destroy the chance to more than double all your bats
Not on every order there are very large gaps in the hundreds or if thier sell orders are for only one satoshi do a buy order of 1.1
Thats why we need lots of people spamming the gaps so they cant work fast enough...
There is someone lurking over there.
As soon as me or you put up a buy order for lets say 1bat @ 666satoshi he quickly clicks on the order and sells us that bat for 666 making our buy order vanish in a flash
Not on every order there are very large gaps in the hundreds or if thier sell orders are for only one coin do a buy order for 1.1
Activity: 126
The water is being tested not enough people getting involved...
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: