Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 65. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Just had a look at coin market cap and batcoins market cap went all the way up to $300,000 lololoolool
Wowowow!

Well not anymore lol must have been someone paying 10satoshis  for just a few bat that made the market cap go that high

Yep, someone is being the Gert Man on Crypro Rush...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Why don't you use the premied bats? Talk to them and send them bats instead of BTC.

+1 this.. we need to get on a bigger exchange.
we offered more than once to both coinmarket.io, mintpal coinedup & cryptsy, but never received responses, if someone have any direct touch with them you are more than welcome to pass them the info

I've just sent them an email.
I will keep you up to date Wink

let me know

also you guys can also help us and tweet,email and pm exchanges about bat coin asking when it will be added etc..
@CoinedUp @cryptsy etc etc Cheesy

We gotta all tweet cryptsy at once shall we set an aproximate time?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Why don't you use the premied bats? Talk to them and send them bats instead of BTC.

we offered more than once to both coinmarket.io, mintpal coinedup & cryptsy, but never received responses, if someone have any direct touch with them you are more than welcome to pass them the info

let me know

also you guys can also help us and tweet,email and pm exchanges about bat coin asking when it will be added etc..
@CoinedUp @cryptsy etc etc Cheesy
Activity: 126
well, this coin is getting more and more attention and i like it.
soon this coin will explode, called it  Wink
Call seconded
Activity: 168
well, this coin is getting more and more attention and i like it.
soon this coin will explode, called it  Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Just had a look at coin market cap and batcoins market cap went all the way up to $300,000 lololoolool
Wowowow!

Well not anymore lol must have been someone paying 10satoshis  for just a few bat that made the market cap go that high
Ohhhhhhh Sad Sad
Wowowow!

Activity: 25
Wowowow!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
We have been added to CoinMarketCap with 30,000$ cap and 1,000$ 24 hours volume!

I don't see it.
Activity: 182

Activity: 42

Yeah I noticed that aswell !! bats gonna start rising Smiley
Has anyone had any success with contacting www.swisscex.com about adding batcoin?
We have been added to CoinMarketCap with 30,000$ cap and 1,000$ 24 hours volume!

Nice work everyone, Bat is most deffinantly in the air!

Activity: 42

[/quote]

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
jamiee its a delay or a bug on miners best
on a side note: 9.3044BTC this is  the volume of BAT trading  from 21Feb until 2Mar on cryptorush, a nice number i would say for less than 10 days
[/q

Cool, did not know its that High. I see People r trying, to get something started on Crypto Rush. I'm sitting TIGHT on my Sell order @ 200...
Activity: 182
i hope this coin gains a lot of traction soon

It will, as soon as it enters mintpal  Cheesy

We are going to need more Bitcoin to be dumped on the voting system first and currently Im not sure how we are going to do that Sad

jamiee its a delay or a bug on miners best
on a side note: 9.3044BTC this is  the volume of BAT trading  from 21Feb until 2Mar on cryptorush, a nice number i would say for less than 10 days
Pages:
Jump to: