Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 64. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
wooow
daily volume grew in the last few hours to 2.4BTC
what is going on?! are we getting ready for something big?

Maybe a Pump finely coming?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wooow
daily volume grew in the last few hours to 2.4BTC
what is going on?! are we getting ready for something big?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
princesultan1, did you check the update button on your cryptorush balances page? thats always my problem with this website.

yup, it was the update button! thanks!
legendary
Ha, Is something Really going on? Now more buys @2. I know someone is trying to raise Marketcap. I kept selling at them High prices, the ones I could get on First,lol
Activity: 112
princesultan1, did you check the update button on your cryptorush balances page? thats always my problem with this website.

This, The site is running Slow For me today.. Boy oh Boy, U all See whats going on NOW on BAT on Crypto Rush??? Someone is trying to get this Moving ...

Already kinda worked it pulled the daily trade volume from0.8btc to 1.8btc lloololloololol

Wow U see all the Buys for 2?? I took a screen shot, lol

Look at : http://crypto-prices.com/BAT
Almost drew a penis lololololol
legendary

This, The site is running Slow For me today.. Boy oh Boy, U all See whats going on NOW on BAT on Crypto Rush??? Someone is trying to get this Moving ...

Already kinda worked it pulled the daily trade volume from0.8btc to 1.8btc lloololloololol

Wow U see all the Buys for 2?? I took a screen shot, lol

legendary

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Lololol look at that 9999 satoshi buy order on batcoin its market cap will go to 300million lol
whoever is trying to sell 150million for 2 satoshi is stupid.
Lets say I wanna pump. Real pump not a fake pump and dump. put 2-3btc and raise the price to 5-6 satoshi. at this point other investors will start backing me up because of the big rise.

But I cant because you guys have a shitload of orders for 2 and 3

Yea, can we have all those people who have orders at 2 & 3 Satoshis to move them up.
You won't lose money if anything you will gain over 2 times within a day.
Cool
Activity: 132
I sent 45,000 batcoins from my wallet to cryptorush 12 hours ago and never received anything in cryptorush. Can someone look into this?

http://5.250.177.28:8080/address/AugpgVqfkELpprnAmgXGBE2FZWhy5dAtFw
Activity: 126
Lets say I wanna pump. Real pump not a fake pump and dump. put 2-3btc and raise the price to 5-6 satoshi. at this point other investors will start backing me up because of the big rise.

its 180m now?!
Activity: 126

I don't see Batcoin on Coinmarketcap.

That said, I am not selling my 5 million until 1000.

Try the second page
Activity: 140

Go to the next page, we are not among the first 100 (as for now!!)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Batcoin on Bter anyone think that might be a good idea? Does anyone know how they choose the coins?

That would be a great idea, but imo it would be really hard.
Batcoin on Bter anyone think that might be a good idea? Does anyone know how they choose the coins?
Activity: 140

Why don't you use the premied bats? Talk to them and send them bats instead of BTC.

+1 this.. we need to get on a bigger exchange.
we offered more than once to both coinmarket.io, mintpal coinedup & cryptsy, but never received responses, if someone have any direct touch with them you are more than welcome to pass them the info

I've just sent them an email.
I will keep you up to date Wink

let me know

also you guys can also help us and tweet,email and pm exchanges about bat coin asking when it will be added etc..
@CoinedUp @cryptsy etc etc Cheesy

We gotta all tweet cryptsy at once shall we set an aproximate time?

I will open an irc channel soon and after we gather some users we will decide all together Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: