Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 70. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
animated coin for the community

looks better here
http://oi60.tinypic.com/ta4f7m.jpg

Dude,
Im kinda a  n00b at photoshop and every time I try to do a rotating animation I get that white flickering when it gets towards the edge.
Like you get - but I get it really bad! you some how got rid of most of the flickering although it can still be seen.

Why does this happen?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Wow, that looks really really cool. Good job!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
animated coin for the community

looks better here
http://oi60.tinypic.com/ta4f7m.jpg
Activity: 98
Can we do something about our reddit page? I think our community is way bigger than 9 bats.
bat has a reddit page? i can't see any official post on it

Yeah, take a look at this: http://reddit.com/r/batcoin.

Also our facebook only has 60 likes, so if you have a facebook account, like: https://www.facebook.com/BatCoinCurrency?fref=ts

hmm i wonder who manages this reddit, as i can't see it mentioned in the main post
i guess its unofficial
Can we do something about our reddit page? I think our community is way bigger than 9 bats.

Yeah, take a look at this: http://reddit.com/r/batcoin.

Also our facebook only has 60 likes, so if you have a facebook account, like: https://www.facebook.com/BatCoinCurrency?fref=ts
bam bam bam
i wonder how cryptsy decides what coin to put on
since we got on cryptorush we have over 1btc trade volume per day, its a nice number in my opinion
Activity: 168
I really do not get the understanding of some people buying altcoins. I just witnessed someone buy for 0.2 BTC at 2 satoshi and he/she directly puts up a sell order at 10 satoshi.

That buy order turned into a sell order of 1 BTC. Why the fuck would you keep the prises down like this??? I bought into this coin because I saw little to no sell walls, but now they're popping up everywhere.

If you want to sell do it at level it is being traded on!

My child you do not understand once a coin such as bat hits cryptsy all this does not matter.
For example MoonCoin with 340bn total coins and a block reward of 1 Million! Was trading at one satoshi on several exchanges until the day it hit cryptsy and BANG! All the way up to 40 satoshis!
You can only imagine due to batcoins smaller block rewards and fewer coins what price it will start out on at cryptsy.
All the big money is on cryptsy, those who own bat will do very well indeed.

Batcoin on Cryptsy? Cmon be realistic

Please outline the reasons in which Bat getting onto cryptsy is unrealistic?

you dont want cryptsy, go for mintpal.
cryptsy is losing alot of users lately, and is kinda slow

Mintpal would be a great step, I vote every hour and I suggest everyone else does the same too.
I think it would be great if we could club together that 1.5btc or so to get to the top.
However I fear that batcoin will be dumped for sub 5 satoshi sums until it can play with the big boys on cryptsy. I know it can be a pain dealing with cryptsy but that is where all the money and the pumpers are.
If you want to sell your bat at 100+ satoshis wait for it. Keep up the great work everyone Smiley

your completely wrong with cryptsy, alot of pumpers moved to mintpal.(still alot on cryptsy but still)
all new listed altcoins there with big volumes got pumped one by one.
I really do not get the understanding of some people buying altcoins. I just witnessed someone buy for 0.2 BTC at 2 satoshi and he/she directly puts up a sell order at 10 satoshi.

That buy order turned into a sell order of 1 BTC. Why the fuck would you keep the prises down like this??? I bought into this coin because I saw little to no sell walls, but now they're popping up everywhere.

My child you do not understand once a coin such as bat hits cryptsy all this does not matter.
For example MoonCoin with 340bn total coins and a block reward of 1 Million! Was trading at one satoshi on several exchanges until the day it hit cryptsy and BANG! All the way up to 40 satoshis!
You can only imagine due to batcoins smaller block rewards and fewer coins what price it will start out on at cryptsy.

Mintpal would be a great step, I vote every hour and I suggest everyone else does the same too.
I think it would be great if we could club together that 1.5btc or so to get to the top.
However I fear that batcoin will be dumped for sub 5 satoshi sums until it can play with the big boys on cryptsy. I know it can be a pain dealing with cryptsy but that is where all the money and the pumpers are.
If you want to sell your bat at 100+ satoshis wait for it. Keep up the great work everyone Smiley
Hi Guys,

We'll be announcing for more altcoins to be added to our upcoming exchange. We have been receiving votes for Batcoins and considering accepting it. For announcements Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Hey there!

Thanks for responding so quickly. I was one of many who send the tweets regarding BatCoin.

Please keep up the good work and accept it!
Hi Guys,

We'll be announcing for more altcoins to be added to our upcoming exchange. We have been receiving votes for Batcoins and considering accepting it. For announcements Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Lets try to get the price about 2 satoshi tonight!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Yes, Mintpal is the way to go. Can someone dump some BTC's onto their voting page and we'll have our market tomorrow!

I have been dumping all my BTCs on BATs!!!  and silver!!
Yes, Mintpal is the way to go. Can someone dump some BTC's onto their voting page and we'll have our market tomorrow!
Activity: 140

i will start and try to get some btc to pay for the votes there... it won't be easy, 30k votes goes for 1.5btc and to make it on mintpal we need to get to the top of the list
Activity: 168

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What about halving the reward a little bit quicker and adding new kinds of innovation?

• The developers should add a mechanism like Mint, where you get anywhere between 0.1% (common) and 0.5% (unlikely) free BatCoins on top of your existing stash in your wallet each week. Instead of these coins being mined you should receive interest. Or: Half of what is being mined each week should be given out automatically in proportion to someone's belongings. The more BatCoins you hold, the more you get each week: The real Batman receives a whole lot of interest over his belongings.
  • Make transactions totally anonymous: Bats like darkness.
  • Give the wallet a real cool design.

+1
Nice ones.
Pages:
Jump to: