Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 67. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We just need BTC1.75 to get on Mintpal, does the Batcoin community have any more Bitcoin to spare?
I dont worry about the pricepoint, but I do worry about the decreasing volume. It seems interest has died for this coin.
We just need to start it out on mintpal then everything will go great.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I dont worry about the pricepoint, but I do worry about the decreasing volume. It seems interest has died for this coin.
How Much More Time Do Y'all Thinking We Have to Accumulate Bat Before The Inedible Happens ?  Grin

Perhaps as soon as we can get it on mintpal, but we gonna need more Bitcoin for the voting if thats going to happen
I watched to many Coins go high and higher then, Tank. How high should we put r big sell orders at for the frenzy? 2000?
I like to go realistic but not insain same price as Doge will be max but only for a very short period and then downhill from there, more likely around 50 satoshis. But yse its better to put your orders high than low.

I seen Coins Hit .000 then they Fall. Damn, was hopping for a killing ,lol

Coins may hit that price but the buy orders wont be large enough to get you any money on that.
But if you have been buying Batcoin at just 2-3 satoshis you will easily get more than 10X soon.
If you got enough bat your gonna make a killing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
How Much More Time Do Y'all Thinking We Have to Accumulate Bat Before The Inedible Happens ?  Grin

Perhaps as soon as we can get it on mintpal, but we gonna need more Bitcoin for the voting if thats going to happen
I watched to many Coins go high and higher then, Tank. How high should we put r big sell orders at for the frenzy? 2000?
I like to go realistic but not insain same price as Doge will be max but only for a very short period and then downhill from there, more likely around 50 satoshis. But yse its better to put your orders high than low.

I seen Coins Hit .000 then they Fall. Damn, was hopping for a killing ,lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
someone is hitting my own wallet with DDOS, strange, i have given the ip to only one person who said that his wallet won't sync
*if you think that it will hurt the coin you are horribly wrong**

you gave me your ip?
also yeah not capable of ddosing anything

legendary

A couple of days I guess?
legendary
Im eagerly waiting for updates!
@Poloniex Just tweeted the following:

"People requesting new markets: please send these requests to [email protected]."

Lets all send mails to [email protected] asking for a Bat/Btc market!

We can do it if we all pinch in together!

Just sent a request, come on everyone else send an email to: [email protected]
Requesting BAT/BTC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I just wanted this to be stated on the OP.

That is a bare minimum for this coin to have any chance, I think.
Look at all the other altcoins with 2% premine. They are all going downhill. some even with some good accounting.
I think this is partly because there are loads of new coins with interesting features are coming on a daily basis, without any premine.
The days of clone, pump and dump is coming to its end.

We should make this coin more attractive to the community or else this will end up in purgatory very soon.  Shocked

"People requesting new markets: please send these requests to [email protected]."

i have just emailed them, i guess if you guys do the same it will make the process faster Smiley

Why haven't you yet specified what is done with the premine? Please do so.

.Batman. already gave us some infos earlier :

on the premine:
500M was lost after the fork, deleted with a wallet and lost forever
500M was given away with bounites,giveaways,services and fees
1.4B left as for now

I just wanted this to be stated on the OP.
Activity: 43

i have just emailed them, i guess if you guys do the same it will make the process faster Smiley

on the premine:
1.4B left as for now

For transparency cant the dev publish wallet addresses of where the funds are held and what the funds are earmarked for (generically).
Cryptsy wont list a coin where the dev holds all the coins and could just dump all.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

on the premine:
1.4B left as for now

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 43
someone is hitting my own wallet with DDOS, strange, i have given the ip to only one person who said that his wallet won't sync
*if you think that it will hurt the coin you are horribly wrong**

wow devs need to be careful.. maybe start using hosted services and cloudflare yourself. lol.

explains a lot why a certain user was being really loud and obnoxious when everyone else didnt have any issue with the wallet...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: