Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 73. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i dont get it, why people still dumping now... we can get the price higher
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
this is werid i have 20k in unconfirmed since  1/13 and my wallet is fully synced maybe it was from a forked pool
yes its from the forked times
Activity: 204
this is werid i have 20k in unconfirmed since  1/13 and my wallet is fully synced maybe it was from a forked pool
Activity: 182
Scifi Blockchain LLC, registered in the state of Wisconsin,  is offering 10% share in net profits by issuing the SBL coin. Scifi Blockchain LLC is the owner/operator of the Scifi exchange.
This coin will be available at the www.scifi-ex.com exchange only. It is not available for outside deposits or withdrawals. It will be trade paired with BTC.

SBL goes on sale Saturday February 22, 2014 @ 12:00 PM CST.

500 SBL will be put up for sale on the www.scifi-ex.com exchange @ 0.02 BTC per SBL.

1000 total coins will be issued representing the 10% share.

1st round of 500 SBL will be offered at .02 BTC each.

2nd round of 500 SBL will be offered at .025 BTC each.

DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTIONS

Dividends will be distributed proportionally to accounts that hold SBL on a monthly basis, starting in April for March profits. The dividend date is the 5th of the each month.

ROI PROJECTION

Accounting for the exchange profit, ROI is projected to be about 12 months. This takes into account a conservative 10% growth per month.

This will be a trade asset on the exchange. As we expand our exchange in the future, one may realize an ROI earlier then 12 months.

This coin represents an asset in the LLC as whole, not just the exchange.  The LLC has plans to generate income outside the exchange related to the Scifi coins it develops. At this time this includes Federation  Credits (UFC), Klingon Empire Darsek (KED) and Gold Pressed Latinum(GPL).

The LLC may also consider creating other niche exchanges outside of the Scifi theme, or may elect to license our exchange code in the future.

HOW DO WE STACK UP AGAINST THE OTHERS:

1. CoinEX trades it's shares at cryptostocks. It issues 80,000 shares, with only 1676 publicly traded at about  0.04 BTC. This puts their valuation at 3,200 BTC.

2. Cryptsy issued 100,000 stocks, currently traded at .2 BTC. This puts their valuation at 20,000 BTC

3. In comparison, are valuing the LLC at  210 BTC.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
the wallet won't sync for me.
also been mining at triplehexxx for some time and i'm not seeing any results yet
Activity: 1
Hi, I just heard about this and was wondering how to set up a miner for an nvidia 650.
I've tried online guides but they just aren't making sense
can I have some help, please.
I've been trying to set up a  cudaminer client to no avail
Activity: 84
Spread out the hash rate people, need to share the love. Not sure why people are mining on a pool where there was so much discontent. I dont care where people go to, but at the moment http://bat.coinagepools.com/ technically will return more than 100% thanks to the coin bonus. do the math Smiley

It seems like most of the hash is coming from silent pools/big miners which feels shady to me  Angry

Yea it's been like that for a while now. Ive seen hashrates swing from 50m hash to 400m hash and no idea who is doing it. but thats ok, those people were keeping the coin alive for a while. now things are different and the net hash rate will rise slowly thanks to all of the new pools, exchanges, and all the hard work the devs are putting in.
Activity: 43
Spread out the hash rate people, need to share the love. Not sure why people are mining on a pool where there was so much discontent. I dont care where people go to, but at the moment http://bat.coinagepools.com/ technically will return more than 100% thanks to the coin bonus. do the math Smiley

It seems like most of the hash is coming from silent pools/big miners which feels shady to me  Angry
Activity: 84
Well, I started promoting/giving away batcoin on 4chan. It worked for many coins, and it should for this one. Hashrate is exploding, exchanges are accepting. Batcoin is doing great.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

we are not supporting it, and we are not friend with them or something like that
we are still putting the pool as an option for the people to mine on, its your choice where to mine, we are not supporting any specific pool

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.

In that case, this may serve as a warning to others.

Cheers
Hi .Batman.,

Can you please explain me why are the devs still supporting minersbest pool?

Minersbest basically ran away with 6Million Batcoins which should have been distributed to the miners without any kind of explanation and they still get to be announced as the first pool?

Either he is your friend or I don't really get it. Virtual currencies are basically kept alive by the miners (the community) and in this case you are giving support to someone who stole from your community.

Thanks,
Nuno

Stole 6m coins?... Im not aware of this what happened ?

When the forks happened in the beginning of the coin, Minersbest announced that his pool was ok to mine. Me and a few others re-started mining there but a couple of days later another fork happened and basically all mined coins were to trash.

.Batman. in good will gave to the pool 6Million coins to try to compensate for the issues and the pool owner simply kept them all for himself. As far as I know, none were distributed back to the miners (where I am included)
Hi .Batman.,

Minersbest basically ran away with 6Million Batcoins which should have been distributed to the miners without any kind of explanation and they still get to be announced as the first pool?

Either he is your friend or I don't really get it. Virtual currencies are basically kept alive by the miners (the community) and in this case you are giving support to someone who stole from your community.

Thanks,
Nuno

we are not supporting it, and we are not friend with them or something like that
we are still putting the pool as an option for the people to mine on, its your choice where to mine, we are not supporting any specific pool
Im sorry but are the pools each on its own fork again?
just checked, its all good

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'm in BAT now Cool
Activity: 392
You can try https://bat.maxminers.net if you're looking for an alternative.

Activity: 42
Hi .Batman.,

Thanks,
Nuno

Stole 6m coins?... Im not aware of this what happened ?
Hi .Batman.,

Thanks,
Nuno
Activity: 126
Im sorry but are the pools each on its own fork again?
main thread updated with all new exchanges and the current pools, the design differences fixed as well

looks great
i am happy to see that batcoin is starting to move Cheesy
main thread updated with all new exchanges and the current pools, the design differences fixed as well
Pages:
Jump to: