Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 75. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how much BAT/Mh/day?

It is better to calculate per hour. In case of BATs it should be around 50000/diff BATs per hour per 1Mh/s. The diff retarget it about 1 hour. Actual diff is 1.5, but an hour ago it was about 0.15 so hour ago it was 10x profitable than it is now Smiley
well its inconsistent as for now, i think soon we will see a big explosion in the rate, more exchanges are incoming and the coin is starting to bloom from my point of view
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's working fine @ scifi-ex. What issue are you facing?
Activity: 476

BatCoin is now exchanged on pmtocoins.com
PmtoCoins is a new promising exchange, built with a unique fresh design.
PmtoCoins aims to be the one of the pioneers in the field of swapping alt coins directly for USD
We appreciate PmtoCoins' interest in Batcoins future and hope we will work hand in hand to get get both bat coin and the exchange mainstream.

PmtoCoins
more exchanges is always good!

Now SciFi Ex won't let me withdraw my BAT.
Grr.
Activity: 149
TABJOHN
how much BAT/Mh/day?

It is better to calculate per hour. In case of BATs it should be around 50000/diff BATs per hour per 1Mh/s. The diff retarget it about 1 hour. Actual diff is 1.5, but an hour ago it was about 0.15 so hour ago it was 10x profitable than it is now Smiley
Activity: 98

PmtoCoins aims to be the one of the pioneers in the field of swapping alt coins directly for USD
We appreciate PmtoCoins' interest in Batcoins future and hope we will work hand in hand to get get both bat coin and the exchange mainstream.

PmtoCoins
more exchanges is always good!
Activity: 140

PmtoCoins

Is there a reason you won`t tell me where you from ?

Well,we have to keep our identities safe for the sake of Gotham (but you can pm me and we'll Skype about it Wink )
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

PmtoCoins

Is there a reason you won`t tell me where you from ?

PmtoCoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
how much BAT/Mh/day?
Activity: 154
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Does anyone know where the Batcoin devs are from ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see BatCoin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/65ks2FH.png

you heard the man guys, tweet to them like crazy!

is this exchange legit?
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see BatCoin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

you heard the man guys, tweet to them like crazy!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

Cheers!

Scifi exchange has been up and stable today. BTC withdrawals are currently suspended until we can replenish what was stolen.

We are selling our fee share to raise funds. Check the following for info: http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,295.0.html
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
What can I do for a transaction I sent from the windows wallet that Will Not confirm?
when did you send it? how much time haas passed?

Its fine now
What can I do for a transaction I sent from the windows wallet that Will Not confirm?
when did you send it? how much time haas passed?
Cmon guys, we need to take it to another exchange with higer volume
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
hope it come out alright

why it looks better here i do not know
http://oi60.tinypic.com/ta4f7m.jpg
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: