Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 90. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
poolers is offline?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Who are the winners of the first lottery draft ?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

just a question, how does cryptsy decide, which coins they add?

When do you think batcoin will get added? (I have no doubts, that it will be added Wink )
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^Big difference, looks good man Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
love the animation. can it be smoothed out at all? jaggies are bringing it down a touch.

higher resolution bigger file size

gave it a shot

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
love the animation. can it be smoothed out at all? jaggies are bringing it down a touch.
Activity: 126
cool animation!
Activity: 238
That looks awesome bro!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
love to see a 3d animated logo like coino. it looks swish. batcoin would t probably work with a "POW!" flashing up comic style- but at least it would be unique and true to the bat!

gave it a shot, not sure if it come out too well though

that looks pretty good
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
love to see a 3d animated logo like coino. it looks swish. batcoin would t probably work with a "POW!" flashing up comic style- but at least it would be unique and true to the bat!

gave it a shot, not sure if it come out too well though

Activity: 140
looks like there is a problem with the chain again

Hey, Batman! You said that there is about 14% max diff change. So why diff jumped from 1.84 to 5.5 at block 16319 - 16320?

Batman, but you wrote once that you implemented some diff changing protection, like max +14% diff change. So there is no protection?
the protection is not 14%. At 14% big hashers like these will drain the whole block chain in no time.
Also when these miners disappear you will have a few days where you can't mine at after a hash rate drop.
The number is identical to older coin's long studies. Its most stable at around 400% tops.

So maybe it is the best to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well?
Lets talk about the gravity well on PMs ?
Activity: 149
TABJOHN

Hey, Batman! You said that there is about 14% max diff change. So why diff jumped from 1.84 to 5.5 at block 16319 - 16320?

Batman, but you wrote once that you implemented some diff changing protection, like max +14% diff change. So there is no protection?
the protection is not 14%. At 14% big hashers like these will drain the whole block chain in no time.
Also when these miners disappear you will have a few days where you can't mine at after a hash rate drop.
The number is identical to older coin's long studies. Its most stable at around 400% tops.

So maybe it is the best to implement Kimoto's Gravity Well?

I just singed up , so how does it work , am I in just by singing in or do I have to buy a ticket
The whole point with this "draft lotto" is that no tickets need to be bought. nothing has to be paid and no numbers guessed.
Just register to the draft and enter the daily winning circle.

Later on we will have more "number guessing"/ticket lotteries

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I just singed up , so how does it work , am I in just by singing in or do I have to buy a ticket
TABJOHN

Hashrate keeps on jumping because of groups of big hashers that unite to mine coins that they believe will enter cryptsy soon.

Guys, the new official Batcoin Lotto draft will be released in 30min!

I want to personally thank Mr Hiccups for the design and Mr Poyke for his donation
TABJOHN

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I was soloing all night, then the Diff jumped and I just wasted electricity!!  Did grab a couple guano blocks though!!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: