Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 93. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
that look sick. love it.

somehow I think it would look better if the image fatter. so like more muscle.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
just wanted to share a quick design I am working on was originally for the batcoin logo contest but dont know what happened there

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/batcontestbatcoin-logo-contestcontestbat-427357

comments welcome
Activity: 140
delete everything except for wallet.dat, redownload, reinstall, resync

Tried that a few times. My Wallet.dat is fine, has all my coins, on XP machine. That computer is a piece of sh!t! I want it to work on my Machine,ewwwwwwwwww, PLEASE Batman!
Contact me via PM ill try to help you figure out.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000

Tried that a few times. My Wallet.dat is fine, has all my coins, on XP machine. That computer is a piece of sh!t! I want it to work on my Machine,ewwwwwwwwww, PLEASE Batman!
Activity: 238
is wallet.dat corrupt?
Check my sign for more MHs

unfortunately that doesnt work ...
Check my sign for more MHs

AM running my main wallet on win7 32bit and yeah is working just fine, but when i try to open up on my rigs with win7 64bit yeah i get that blank screen, but am still mining solo like that all you have to do is copy your .dat file to your main computer and paste and you'll be fine, 4 Guano Block Found
legendary
My wallet works fine, what's wrong with you people Cheesy

You must virus or something if you are getting white wallet

Nope, checked it, other wallets work fine
My wallet works fine, what's wrong with you people Cheesy

You must virus or something if you are getting white wallet
legendary
ftp://
For info, I tested my wallet in 64bit and 32bit windows 8 and it works fine on both arch. Corrupt wallet data? Does it launch if you create a new windows user and startup the batcoin wallet?
Nope, It does work on a XP Machine I dusted off,  Roll Eyes. It was working great on my Windows 7, 64 Machine. Stopped working, then It was working, now no longer working. Other People have the same Problem as me, I read it in this Thread.  Huh I already posted the Error messages. I tried the wallet in Safe mode and that did not work either.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
For info, I tested my wallet in 64bit and 32bit windows 8 and it works fine on both arch. Corrupt wallet data? Does it launch if you create a new windows user and startup the batcoin wallet?
legendary
legendary
Any Wallet Fix yet?
20 Million BAT for sale.  0.5BTC  Offer Valid for a few hours only

PM and we will trade in increments
Over 700 people 'liked' the idea Batcoin to be added on cryptsy, more that any other coin. This doesnt add up on the current hash rate lol

People get impatient.  They want to mine a coin that is traded on an active exchange.
Over 700 people 'liked' the idea Batcoin to be added on cryptsy, more that any other coin. This doesnt add up on the current hash rate lol
Hash rate went up to 1.8Ghash this week  Shocked
Activity: 140
between, about the logo contest, it has been locked by bitcointalk as they see it as "promotion" don't know why but that how it is, we will move it offsite soon so keep on designing!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
guys did you hear that bullshi*T that in Ben Affleck gonna play batman in superman vs batman?! wtf is wrong with them didn't they learn anything from daredevil
Pages:
Jump to: