Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 91. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
private pools or soloing im thinking. I can see people in the know having access to massive mining farms taking advantage of insider intelligence.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Strange that the net hashrate goes from 25 MH/s to several hundred overnight and pool hashrates are down.  Is everyone soloing this now or did some gpu farms jump on?
Is there any way to reliably look at net hash rate through block explorers or the like? I think coin is solid but like to look at any trends as to why this hash rate keeps jumping around the shop.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yea its been fluctuating a lot lately between sub 60 and over 400 mh/s. right now its over 430, but that will change im sure.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I have seen before where the net hash rate is low it doesn't display correctly.
Activity: 210
What is up with the difficulty?  Was between 3 and 4 earlier today, but dropped to 0.48 now.  Supposedly 6 MH\s total hashrate, but that makes no sense, as two pools are over 20 MH\s

Smart of the year...

Maybe I am missing something?

Prob not but i think he is missing basic english skills so dont worry lol
Activity: 160
What is up with the difficulty?  Was between 3 and 4 earlier today, but dropped to 0.48 now.  Supposedly 6 MH\s total hashrate, but that makes no sense, as two pools are over 20 MH\s

Smart of the year...

Maybe I am missing something?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
diff is crazy Huh??

something is fucked up with net hash rate
Activity: 238
let it stay low, and lets rack up tons
Activity: 160
I've already got plenty of BAT
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN
BAT price should be .1BTC per million.  right now.  with a big increase later as coin becomes more scarce with even more difficulty raise. 

So I can sell to you 10 milion BATs for 1 BTC if you like Smiley
I know, I am trying to encourage people to see the higher value of this coin Smiley
Activity: 140
BAT price should be .1BTC per million.  right now.  with a big increase later as coin becomes more scarce with even more difficulty raise. 
well price is whatever people decide it to be, and seems like people are ok with selling their bats for 2 Satoshi, its their choice to make
love to see a 3d animated logo like coino. it looks swish. batcoin would t probably work with a "POW!" flashing up comic style- but at least it would be unique and true to the bat!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
that look sick. love it.

somehow I think it would look better if the image fatter. so like more muscle.

something like this maybe

Best logo i've seen yet, I would like to give you 2,000 bats for your efforts, sorry its only a small amount.
Get this logo posted in as many places as possible
that look sick. love it.

somehow I think it would look better if the image fatter. so like more muscle.

something like this maybe

Best logo i've seen yet, I would like to give you 2,000 bats for your efforts, sorry its only a small amount.
Get this logo posted in as many places as possible
I dont know..its ok but not the logo I would go for.
First of all a bat is black..batman is black-purple. I think dark tones are needed not mustered yellow. gold is ok.
Second of all.... all coins today have these shiny 3d logos

but dont get me wrong I like the general design

Noone knows what its like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLGUT8XJCvI

thanks for the feedback, early design so far, just getting feedback for improvements

AyrHwWXNTVTHqGp9uiqLpTnKQYzhhXicmc thanks for the coin

Did you check at the block explorer?

This is an issue with the coin network.

All is looking good now, did you fix?  Coins are there.  Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 182
Did you check at the block explorer?

This is an issue with the coin network.
I sent a million coins to that exchange last night and it still shows 0 confirms in my wallet

Date: 2/2/2014 04:15
To: Ajr5LM59Y6FDYoXwEctCRqqq7qmBqDhNaL
Debit: -1000000.00 BAT
Transaction fee: -0.03 BAT
Net amount: -1000000.03 BAT
Transaction ID: c50909080f719d7512b491a198cb8e92cbad0accc85207c73514c799b5904f84
Pages:
Jump to: