Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry GPU Miner Discussion - AMD & Nvidia - OpenCL & CUDA - page 10. (Read 82970 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Why there are constant relogin?

i would also love to know why it does this.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Why there are constant relogin?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
After one night of mining, all my 280X cards have been running at around 70% efficiency Sad
I think it's because of the many disconnects from the pools. Can anybody confirm this?
I have tried changing intensity on some cards but didn't see any real difference.
Anybody else know how to get the efficiency up or is it the shitty pool connections?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

I actually got it to finally work when I added more RAM.

However I am just wondering is there anyway to make this work with a pool instead of solo mining? I tried compiling the other linux miner and got nothing but errors.

Glad to hear that. I wouldn't know about pool mining but this might help

For pools you should use one of the Stratum miners, which are completely separate packages, see the first post.
Just follow compiling instructions.

But i strongly suggest to do solo mining to keep the network decentralized, especially if your average time to find a block is below 2-3 days.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Ok I tried "make" instead and it went to 40% before it froze instead of 37%

I have 2GB ram

2GB should be enough, i suspect that Persistance is not working in your setup, so instead of writing to USB everything is kept in RAM which gets it filled.

You can test it if you check that after reboot the files that you downloaded and supposed to written on USB are there after reboot.

Either way, i'll go through that procedure once again during weekend, as mbk will update boolbd fix in his repo and i bought USB 3.0, so i'll try it myself once again to see what might be the problem.

I actually got it to finally work when I added more RAM.

However I am just wondering is there anyway to make this work with a pool instead of solo mining? I tried compiling the other linux miner and got nothing but errors.
Activity: 332
I have tried 3 pools so far and on all of them the miner occasionally displays something like: 're-login, disconnecting, connecting, re-login'
Is this something in the miner or is it something at the pool side?

I can see my hashrate on the pool seriously impacted when this happens.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
I believe the simple miner that comes with it is for pool mining.
For pools you should use one of the Stratum miners, which are completely separate packages, see the first post.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1400

I believe the simple miner that comes with it is for pool mining.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
legendary
Activity: 1400

Thanks for update.

Solo mining, I don't have the error message anymore.

Ok I tried "make" instead and it went to 40% before it froze instead of 37%

I have 2GB ram

2GB should be enough, i suspect that Persistance is not working in your setup, so instead of writing to USB everything is kept in RAM which gets it filled.

You can test it if you check that after reboot the files that you downloaded and supposed to written on USB are there after reboot.

Either way, i'll go through that procedure once again during weekend, as mbk will update boolbd fix in his repo and i bought USB 3.0, so i'll try it myself once again to see what might be the problem.
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Do we need to update the GPU miner now as we are required to update the wallet file to 0.2.0.037?

no - i believe patch was to fix the attack on the blockchain - all cryptonote type coins are effected.
Activity: 462
Do we need to update the GPU miner now as we are required to update the wallet file to 0.2.0.037?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1148
amd a8 5600 + 3* 7950 + r9 290.

using this

minerd.exe -a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.cncoin.farm:8888 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x -k http://cdn.cncoin.farm/scratchpad.bin -l scratchpad.bin

mner will not even start...

update error fixed getting about 3400 kh/s with  3* 7950 + r9 290 is this a good score, how can I increase it?

R280x@1100/1500 970 khs
7950@1100/1500 920 khs
R270x@1100/1500 670 khs
7870@1100/1350 550 khs

Any indications of r9 290 hash at stock?
Pages:
Jump to: