Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry GPU Miner Discussion - AMD & Nvidia - OpenCL & CUDA - page 6. (Read 82970 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
i don't know if this the right place for this. I'm mining on pooltobe, is anyone else missing coins.  They say they sent 11 to me(total) but I only have 6.9 showing up in my wallet. it's frustrating. they show transaction hash but idk how to read it to see if it went to me or what. anyone else notice this.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Is there any CUDA miner , optimized for Pascal now ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I'm having trouble getting the opencl miner to compile on debian squeeze. It's debian squeeze, but I've commented out all the squeeze repos in sources.list and replaced them with testing, and just updated libcurl, libjanssen, openssl, and gcc (now v4.9.1). Autogen and configure seem to work OK, but when I run make, I get these errors:

Code:
In file included from wildkeccak.c:16:0:
reciprocal_div64.h: In function ‘reciprocal_value64’:
reciprocal_div64.h:32:2: error: unknown type name ‘__uint128_t’
  __uint128_t m;
  ^
reciprocal_div64.h:36:9: error: ‘__uint128_t’ undeclared (first use in this function)
  m = (((__uint128_t)1 << 64) * ((1ULL << l) - d));
         ^
reciprocal_div64.h:36:9: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
reciprocal_div64.h:36:21: error: expected ‘)’ before numeric constant
  m = (((__uint128_t)1 << 64) * ((1ULL << l) - d));

wildkeccak.c: In function ‘wildkeccak’:
wildkeccak.c:106:2: warning: #warning using SSE2 optimizations [-Wcpp]
 #warning using SSE2 optimizations
  ^
Makefile:560: recipe for target 'minerd-wildkeccak.o' failed
make[2]: *** [minerd-wildkeccak.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/cpuminer-multi-opencl'
Makefile:623: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/cpuminer-multi-opencl'
Makefile:392: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas appreciated Huh

32-bit no go.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I have several 1070s.

When setting up a rig, I tried a single 1070 on a spare PC. I was getting 1400kh/s.

So I built a rig with multiple 1070s and each one now is getting around 800-1100kh/s. I am also getting a message: "share doesn't validate on CPU"

I am using cpuminer-opencl with command:
minerd.exe -a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.mbkpool.info:7777 -u  -p x -k http:///scratchpad.bin -l scratchpad.bin

What is going on? I have the most recent nividia drivers.

I am running Windows 10

TIA
i sugget you to use the cuda miner on linux a 750ti can 775kh so,think what a 1070 can do,i 1600kh with a rx 480 on opencl,if you wanna mine is better if you use cuda
Activity: 7
I have several 1070s.

When setting up a rig, I tried a single 1070 on a spare PC. I was getting 1400kh/s.

So I built a rig with multiple 1070s and each one now is getting around 800-1100kh/s. I am also getting a message: "share doesn't validate on CPU"

I am using cpuminer-opencl with command:
minerd.exe -a wildkeccak_ocl -o stratum+tcp://bbr.mbkpool.info:7777 -u  -p x -k http:///scratchpad.bin -l scratchpad.bin

What is going on? I have the most recent nividia drivers.

I am running Windows 10

TIA
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Why don't you mine in pools?

Because if you can solo, you should; it's better for the network. I'm pool mining because I only have 3x750Ti doing 3MH/s all together.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

Not seeing a executable in any of the releases.

How do you use this with the wallet anyway? I haven't been able to get boolbd to work with any of the other miners and the Windows wallet doesn't support RPC mining. Some support stratum and some http, the boolbd miner seems to be specifically http and doesn't appear to be compatible with any other miners.

I would setup a pool locally, but I'm unsure of how to do that.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I'm using open CL and I get a GPU2 "share doesn't validate on CPU" error.  Affecting hashrate I assume.  Any thoughts on this error message? Thanks

i fix this issue with: wildkeccak_ocl_multistep
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I'm using open CL and I get a GPU2 "share doesn't validate on CPU" error.  Affecting hashrate I assume.  Any thoughts on this error message? Thanks

Activity: 101
hey not sure if i missed it but is there  a gpu miner for windows trying to mine with my 1060, thanks for the help in advance
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
What currency can we mine here ? Or is boopberry the currency ? I can't see an Ann I struggle to find it please give me the link.  Thank you. This is ofotable to mine in compared to other places/currencies ?
Boolberry (BBR) is the currency. Original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-privacy-and-security-guaranteed-since-2014-577267

Profitability is pretty good on GPUs, and not just the latest ones. I use HD 7970s and GTX 750s, for example. It is quite volatile right now, as this is a smaller community compared to something like Monero (it's a common comparison, as BBR uses the same privacy-oriented Cryptonote codebase).
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
What currency can we mine here ? Or is boopberry the currency ? I can't see an Ann I struggle to find it please give me the link.  Thank you. This is ofotable to mine in compared to other places/currencies ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Have Someone tried with the rx 480? What's yours hashrate?
~1537kh/s using newest drivers.
Activity: 30
Have Someone tried with the rx 480? What's yours hashrate?
Activity: 3
Hi, I am trying to mine with the MBK mining pool but the miner cannot seem to find scratchpad:

fstat error from ........\Local\boolberry/scratchpad.bin: No such file or directory

So it tries to download your scratchpad:

Downloading scratchpad....
Scratchpad downloaded OK.

And then it errors from it:

file .......\Local\boolberry/scratchpad.bin size invalid (195669952), max=zu
Failed to load scratchpad data after downloading, probably broken scratchpad link, please restart miner with correct inital scratcpad link(-k or --scratchpad )

Do you have any idea on how to fix this?

Any help is appreciated.

ps: I am on the latest software.

same here on linux/ubuntu 15.04
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Does anyone mind sharing a compiled CUDA for windows? It would be greatly appreciated
Activity: 41
HI MBK.
Can you fix the WILD_KECCAK _BUFFSIZE please, so we can solo mining.
thank you.
Activity: 1
Hi, I am trying to mine with the MBK mining pool but the miner cannot seem to find scratchpad:

fstat error from ........\Local\boolberry/scratchpad.bin: No such file or directory

So it tries to download your scratchpad:

Downloading scratchpad....
Scratchpad downloaded OK.

And then it errors from it:

file .......\Local\boolberry/scratchpad.bin size invalid (195669952), max=zu
Failed to load scratchpad data after downloading, probably broken scratchpad link, please restart miner with correct inital scratcpad link(-k or --scratchpad )

Do you have any idea on how to fix this?

Any help is appreciated.

ps: I am on the latest software.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Would an AMD 5XXX series GPU work with this?
I've been mining happily with a 5870 at 1 GHz. The algo is easy on the GPU, so high freqs are generally OK. The rate is about 585 khash/s.

Hi sir, I just read this post of yours, could you give your config for bbr mining with 5870? Because I have this old card too but have been unable to use it for mining, my rig is ubuntu 14.04 with standard driver fglrx. The error says invalid memory size. Strangely my ubuntu rig only detect the 5870's ram is 512Mb not 1024Mb. But on windows 7 rig, the 5870 card has no problem at all and ramsize detected correctly. I want to use it with linux since linux is very easy to be installed on usb thumbdrive.

Sorry about the delay. There's no particular config for BBR on this card, besides the frequencies -- I used 1000 MHz for both GPU core and video memory. It's hard to say anything about the problems you describe, especially as I don't have my 5870 any more.
Activity: 151
I downloaded this miner only to have problems with it. just keeps saying wild_keccak.cl not found same with multi. not sure how everyone got it to work but seems broken.
Pages:
Jump to: