Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry GPU Miner Discussion - AMD & Nvidia - OpenCL & CUDA - page 7. (Read 82970 times)

@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Would an AMD 5XXX series GPU work with this?
I've been mining happily with a 5870 at 1 GHz. The algo is easy on the GPU, so high freqs are generally OK. The rate is about 585 khash/s.

Hi sir, I just read this post of yours, could you give your config for bbr mining with 5870? Because I have this old card too but have been unable to use it for mining, my rig is ubuntu 14.04 with standard driver fglrx. The error says invalid memory size. Strangely my ubuntu rig only detect the 5870's ram is 512Mb not 1024Mb. But on windows 7 rig, the 5870 card has no problem at all and ramsize detected correctly. I want to use it with linux since linux is very easy to be installed on usb thumbdrive.

Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
https://github.com/mbkuperman/cpuminer-multi-opencl/releases

can we have please for Windows with fix of WILD_KECCAK_SCRATCHPAD_BUFFSIZE?
I am missing out mining this coin for a long time Sad
could mine it with my laptop's gpu in the past
Activity: 173
Applicable win the cudaminer it?
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Was the scratchpad size limitation ever changed in wolf's bbr-cudaminer?
It's easy to change in the source. Look for "64<<20" in miner.h -- it means 64*2^20 so incrementing the 20 will have the most effect. For example
Code:
sed -Ei 's/64<<20/64<<24/' miner.h

Thank you.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
It's easy to change in the source. Look for "64<<20" in miner.h -- it means 64*2^20 so incrementing the 20 will have the most effect. For example
Code:
sed -Ei 's/64<<20/64<<24/' miner.h
Activity: 318
Whats the best miner for Nvidia cards at the moment please?

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Well, I do it pretty often. I know it's a bad idea but it's just to test because I'd rather do that than download the entire damn blockchain
Hey guys, is it possible to mine straight into an exchange wallet? because every one I try says that it needs the Payment ID, and idk how to put that into the miner to tell it to send my coins to that payment ID
Every exchange of every cryptocoin I've used, tells you to not mine directly into your deposit address. They probably have good reasons for it. So I see your "how?" and I raise a "why?".
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys, is it possible to mine straight into an exchange wallet? because every one I try says that it needs the Payment ID, and idk how to put that into the miner to tell it to send my coins to that payment ID
hello what the difference between wildkeccak_ocl and wildkeccak_ocl_multistep at pool opencl miner ?
Try both and see which one is faster. I found multistep slower on all my GPUs.
Activity: 140
hello what the difference between wildkeccak_ocl and wildkeccak_ocl_multistep at pool opencl miner ?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Hi! Witch is the best nvidia windows miner?
Activity: 462
I found my old wallet mined with CPU and later the first public GPU miner, had it backed up with a bunch of other wallets. Will be interesting to see how many BRR I own
Activity: 140
can this miner be compute capability 2.1 compatible ? https://github.com/tpruvot/bbr-cudaminer
Activity: 221
It seems to work on my main rig.

I have tried to set it up on another rig and it won't even sync Sad
Activity: 221
Im a little confused while soloing this coin.

The miner says I am still getting shares? Because I am soloing I shouldn't get shares of blocks but just find whole blocks every now and then??

Also,  you don't need the wallet to be open?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The difficulty is very weird for this coin. Whenever the price goes down, the difficulty goes up for a few days. When the price goes up, the difficulty either stays the same or goes down.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes it is working again. Thanks

And the server problems seem solved.

Too bad the price isn't higher.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Boolberry mining right now! Thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: