Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 10. (Read 1210696 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
failed to send transaction transaction was rejected by daemon
How can I solve this problem? Huh

In the latest case, I just deleted all the files in the AppData \ Roaming \ boolb directory. In addition to "blockchain", bbr can now be packaged, but still can't sync broadcast to the BBR blockchain.
Ok, what is your email?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Hi!
Can you mail me log files and screenshot?

Yes, I'm sorry. Did you get the log file?

Yes, I've got it and created ticket in our bug track system, please don't remove the file from google drive, we'll solve this problem in the next few days.
Thank you for report!
Activity: 5
I still didn't get logs from you. I got just few screenshots, but can't see the log file. Where did you send it?

I have sent the log file from email ***** to email *****

Let me send it back

File size is larger than 25 mb. The file will be linked to Google Drive. You download from Google Drive

Please don't write email in open form to avoid spam.

Yes, I'm sorry. Did you get the log file?
Please help me. My wallet is in sync but not deposited. Updated the latest wallet

Can you send(pm or mail to zoidberg at boolbery) me log-files please and specify exact time when this happened?
Thanks and sorry for this issue.

upd: exact time i can see from screenshots.

Log files can be found at  C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boolb\Boolberry.log on windows

About November 25, 2018. My wallet has 461,698 BBR

Did you solve your problem?
I still didn't get logs from you. I got just few screenshots, but can't see the log file. Where did you send it?

I have sent the log file from email ***** to email *****

Let me send it back

File size is larger than 25 mb. The file will be linked to Google Drive. You download from Google Drive

Please don't write email in open form to avoid spam.
Please help me. My wallet is in sync but not deposited. Updated the latest wallet

Can you send(pm or mail to zoidberg at boolbery) me log-files please and specify exact time when this happened?

Log files can be found at  C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boolb\Boolberry.log on windows

About November 25, 2018. My wallet has 461,698 BBR

Did you solve your problem?

Activity: 5
Hi folks!
Good news!

We got a stable GUI build with precompiled database download, now entire blockchain syncs within 1-2 hours on average.
We recently added support of reconnecting and resuming download in case of network failure as well. The problem was that database file is unpacking and calculating MD5 on the go, instead of downloading the archive and unpacking it that was a waste of storage space and cpu time. Now it's unpackimg while the next block of data is being transferred over the network. Both - unpacker and MD5 calculator - has a “state” data, which changes after each processed data packet, so it’s pretty hard to support redownloading after application is shut down. In case of connection failures, we use HTTP Range request to pick up the download from exactly the same place where was last successful transfer.

Hope this helps all new users have the best experience with BBR.

PS: Some big update is coming soon...
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

[IMG]snip

Didn't he just show his private key?   Tongue
If you mean screenshots there is no private keys on the screen, neither in log files.

Ok. I was going to let him know if so... to change his wallet.  Smiley

[IMG]snip

If you mean screenshots there is no private keys on the screen, neither in log files.
legendary

[IMG]snip

Log files can be found at  C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boolb\Boolberry.log on windows

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Boolberry mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/boolberry
legendary
Anyone have a 1050 gtx mining. Please .. what hashrate do you get. Thx.  Smiley

hashappliance can you give some numbers?

Here is a link to a spreadsheet that was created a while back.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sYgIYu_31avZJdvJVkIltu2jk8LvH2BC84j9oyceTdU/edit?usp=sharing

If you guys want to fill in what your results are, once they are confirmed, I will add them to the top section.

Hope this is helpful, but I do not have any experience with a GTX 1050.

Also, you can probably get much faster responses in our telegram chat for miners at:

https://t.me/BBR_miners

Johnny

Thx hashappliance Smiley
On the chart...I think people are putting total watts used for Total Dissipated Power.  TDP is in % of total power used and not total watts used. Wink
Need a column that says Total power used in watts.
Thx

EDIT: Ok I see...you're going by the manufacturers TDP.

In Linux - it's WATTS cap ...

Not percentage used when using nvidia-smi to control power mate. Thai is all nVidia's fault for allowing two different standards to take place, where the Windows percentage standard is completely wrong. The total WATTage used should ALWAYS be the common method of measure as it true and precise, where as the percentage way will ALWAYS be a misleading method of measurement, as the starting point for different cards are completely different. The applications in Windows also use this method and made it standard, which lead me to believe that these Windows developers, have a knack for screwing things up even at the modest tiny levels, like measurement standards. Always a non-standard, when they could just be simple and accurate.

Either way, the TDP is quite an accurate way of comparison IF you have the ACTUAL figure, and not SOME percentage over SOME starting point that SOME card has started from.

#crysx
Yes I see and agree.  Smiley  GPU-Z app. should change their TDP % to actual wattage used too.  That would be nice.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Anyone have a 1050 gtx mining. Please .. what hashrate do you get. Thx.  Smiley

hashappliance can you give some numbers?

Here is a link to a spreadsheet that was created a while back.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sYgIYu_31avZJdvJVkIltu2jk8LvH2BC84j9oyceTdU/edit?usp=sharing

If you guys want to fill in what your results are, once they are confirmed, I will add them to the top section.

Hope this is helpful, but I do not have any experience with a GTX 1050.

Also, you can probably get much faster responses in our telegram chat for miners at:

https://t.me/BBR_miners

Johnny

Thx hashappliance Smiley
On the chart...I think people are putting total watts used for Total Dissipated Power.  TDP is in % of total power used and not total watts used. Wink
Need a column that says Total power used in watts.
Thx

EDIT: Ok I see...you're going by the manufacturers TDP.

In Linux - it's WATTS cap ...

Not percentage used when using nvidia-smi to control power mate. Thai is all nVidia's fault for allowing two different standards to take place, where the Windows percentage standard is completely wrong. The total WATTage used should ALWAYS be the common method of measure as it true and precise, where as the percentage way will ALWAYS be a misleading method of measurement, as the starting point for different cards are completely different. The applications in Windows also use this method and made it standard, which lead me to believe that these Windows developers, have a knack for screwing things up even at the modest tiny levels, like measurement standards. Always a non-standard, when they could just be simple and accurate.

Either way, the TDP is quite an accurate way of comparison IF you have the ACTUAL figure, and not SOME percentage over SOME starting point that SOME card has started from.

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: