Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 134. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Its like the word "berry" somehow cuts at the very nature of bitcointalk users. Some weird universal relationship.
It's a childish name for a high tech product, just like "google" or "twitter".
It has a weird technical term "bool", just like "bit" in Bitcoin.
The "berry" part is just unbearable in a respectable, established brand, just like "burberry".

so childish names like google and twitter are ok, but childish names like berry aren't? not following logic...
It's irony, I'm trying to debunk some of the common arguments for name change.

Gotcha. And I totally agree. In fact I would argue that the vast majority (all?) of people who won't invest because of the name, wouldn't have anyway.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Its like the word "berry" somehow cuts at the very nature of bitcointalk users. Some weird universal relationship.
The "berry" part is just unbearable in a respectable, established brand, just like "burberry".

so childish names like google and twitter are ok, but childish names like berry aren't? not following logic...
It's irony, I'm trying to debunk some of the common arguments for name change.
legendary

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

and might just be fun enough to get mainstream adoption!

I'm just looking forward to trying to keep a straight face through the congressional hearing
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Cheesus do we really need to hash this out again. How about boolrune, or honeybool, or boolshit, or maybe just leave it alone Tongue

Lol. It is rather hilarious at this point isn't it?

Ha ha.  That's funny but true. 

The name is fine.     

legendary
Cheesus do we really need to hash this out again. How about boolrune, or honeybool, or boolshit, or maybe just leave it alone Tongue

Lol. It is rather hilarious at this point isn't it?

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
How about we rename Boolberry to Boolcoin?

Bool reprents the 0 or 1. It is more or less like Bit.

If you say one Bit, it would be a 0 or an 1.

If you say one Bool, it would be a 0 or an 1 as well.

Does it make sense?

Anything but Boolberry.... boolean is named after Boole, so how about BooleBit
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I get some reports from users which are unable to connect to https://bbr.suprnova.cc after mining sucessfully.

Your scratchpad.bin is outdated, get a new one from here: https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin

It seems not all clients download them reliably.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
How about we rename Boolberry to Boolcoin?

Bool reprents the 0 or 1. It is more or less like Bit.

If you say one Bit, it would be a 0 or an 1.

If you say one Bool, it would be a 0 or an 1 as well.

Does it make sense?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I get so many booos! it is frustrating. why do I get so many booos. I run on mbk, I tried supernova, same stuff. I got a r7 370 and 2 cpu's but my share % is in the 70-75% range. I should be in the 800 khash range but I running in the 300 khash range because of all the boos and disconnects. this is very frustrating.

That only happens when your scratchpad.bin is outdated usually, did you download a fresh copy off my server before starting to mine?

https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin

I'll try that, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I get so many booos! it is frustrating. why do I get so many booos. I run on mbk, I tried supernova, same stuff. I got a r7 370 and 2 cpu's but my share % is in the 70-75% range. I should be in the 800 khash range but I running in the 300 khash range because of all the boos and disconnects. this is very frustrating.

That only happens when your scratchpad.bin is outdated usually, did you download a fresh copy off my server before starting to mine?

https://bbr.suprnova.cc/scratchpad.bin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
honest question:
is the dev of this coin (zoidberg?) gonna stick around for good this time or bail if the price tanks or stagnates for a while again?

Zoidberg wants this coin to change human being. More privacy than Bitcoin.
Activity: 91
honest question:
is the dev of this coin (zoidberg?) gonna stick around for good this time or bail if the price tanks or stagnates for a while again?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Please use my pool code. Modules are updated to use newer versions of node.
https://github.com/clintar/cryptonote-universal-pool.git

Thanks, it's working now Grin There was only a small complaint about missing bignum.node upon startup, but that was an easy thing to fix with "npm install bignum".

Hello,
i had same problem at first it needed async, then bignum, I sort this out, but now I'm not able to install
multihashing at all. I tried nodejs v0.1, 4, 6, 7, different versions of npm, but any of those won't work.
Can you help me with that?
cheers

nodejs 7 already out? man people weren't exaggerating about the 6 months life cycle of javascript frameworks

I found some pre-release somewhere
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

Thanks, it's working now Grin There was only a small complaint about missing bignum.node upon startup, but that was an easy thing to fix with "npm install bignum".

Hello,
i had same problem at first it needed async, then bignum, I sort this out, but now I'm not able to install
multihashing at all. I tried nodejs v0.1, 4, 6, 7, different versions of npm, but any of those won't work.
cheers

nodejs 7 already out? man people weren't exaggerating about the 6 months life cycle of javascript frameworks
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

Hello,
cheers
Activity: 73
Activity: 202
Merit: 104
I'm getting this message in my private pool :

Code:
2016-09-13 12:29:54 Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"}
2016-09-13 12:29:54 Payments failed to send to [{"amount":10100000000000,"address":"1BHN*******************************m"},{"amount":97000000000000,"address":"1Eyo******************************B"},{"amount":100000000000,"address":"1AxQ******************************k"}] with paymentid:  
2016-09-13 12:29:54 Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"}
2016-09-13 12:29:54 Could not retrieve wallet balance

i cant make automatic payments to workers Sad

my daemon and simplewallet starts with:

./boolbd --rpc-bind-ip my_ip_address --rpc-bind-port 10102
./simplewallet --wallet-file x --password "password" --daemon-address my_ip_address:10102 --rpc-bind-port 10103

anyone can help me?
Try to add
Code:
--rpc-bind-ip=127.0.0.1
Jump to: