Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 17. (Read 1210699 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Hi fluffypony.  In light of the recent "double counting bug", I'd like to have a retrospective on your remarks above from ~1390 days ago.

Hater. No individual on earth has enough worth to be important, not me, not you, not fluffypony, and even not Trump. You cannot make a single entity beeing guilty. My major concern is that decentralisation on programming and testing code seems not to work with monero, what the team claimed for themselves. This way even Bitcoin could fall quickly.
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Hi,

I tried to contact you guys thru mail but i am getting no response, can someone give me one of boolberrys devs telegram? We need some info to list your coin on Digitalprice exchange.

Thanks
Claudio
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I'm all about anonymity Grin Very good
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Has there been a monthly report for June?

Sorry for the delay, we've been testing last things and found some issues. We gonna publish it on Monday.

Zoidberg

Sorry, it's already published here:

https://medium.com/@BoolberryBBR/boolberry-monthly-progress-report-june-10d3e8bfd37

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Sorry for the delay, we've been testing last things and found some issues. We gonna publish it on Monday.

Zoidberg
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
dear developers ... but where are we going? Exchange BTC-alfa coins does not return after a malfunction with ID ya purses, now generally the input is disabled ... my translation of the campaign, too, into the void left ... what does happen?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
With  lmdb-based daemon on GUI wallet, I can run Boolberry very lightly on my PC. But BBR needs to be improved and has a wallet on a mobile device
Thanks Dev!

RAM usage went from almost 4 gigs to around 450 mb.  It's a great improvement and necessary as the blockchain grows in size. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
With  lmdb-based daemon on GUI wallet, I can run Boolberry very lightly on my PC. But BBR needs to be improved and has a wallet on a mobile device
Thanks Dev!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Whats the latest with BBR? any milestones achieved recently or coming up?

They got the blockchain out of RAM and into an lmdb database.

Boolberry now has an lmdb-based daemon and GUI wallet.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Whats the latest with BBR? any milestones achieved recently or coming up?
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Funny story: this right here is my go-to thread when people say that crypto enthusiasts don't know jack about the projects themselves and/or technology behind them. I always link this thread (it's huge, hahaha) and it's filled with in-depth techy discussions. Perfect!
Activity: 6

I sent 1000BBR to btc-alpha because the version issue did not include the payment ID. Can I get it back?

I just contacted btc-alpha about your case, hope this issue will be solved asap, let me know if you still have difficulties with this after few days.

Zoidberg

So far, btc-alpha hasn't helped me find bbr!

I have the same situation after opening a ticket there is no answer
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The price of Boolberry has not fallen below the historical low point. The current market, really dare not invest.
Activity: 719
Merit: 49
linux please?
Working on that, will try to provide it with new beta.

update: Found a bug with random crash when reconnect to pool, updated the link to version 0.9.4 in previous post.

great tyvm waiting for linux
see topic about WildRig. Uploaded there version compiled on Ubuntu 16.04LTS, hope it will work in your distro. Also don't forget to take a look on linux dependencies described there.
Activity: 315
what next news about roadmap?
zjy
Activity: 66
linux please?

update: Found a bug with random crash when reconnect to pool, updated the link to version 0.9.4 in previous post.

great tyvm waiting for linux
linux please?

zjy
Activity: 66
WildRig 0.9.3 beta, new miner for Wild Keccak algo. Download

for those who are new to this miner:
- this miner provides better hashrate on poolside for NVIDIA cards(because of more accepted shares). AMD can get some improvement too, but less significant
- new interface
- API to check miner stats via web
- no limit for amount of GPU's

changes from previous beta:
- more comments for config.json(hope now it won't confuse people with configuration Smiley)
- additional parameter "print-full"(add it to your old config.json when upgrade) for printing hashrate for each videocard
- a bit more safe code
- now miner will redownload scratchpad if something goes too wrong with it
- fix for NVIDIA's, now instead of rare situations with multiple "Low difficulty share" hashrate will drop, but still better to solve more shares instead of reconnect Smiley
- no more rare situation with "Duplicate share" on fast rigs(testing is welcome, please report if it happens)
- changed default strategy(AMD users, please check if it works well)

Testing is welcome! Please report about any issue.

known issues:
- possible crash, see note below
- immediate crash when presss 'H' or using print-full set to true(will crash at first speed print). Very strange problem, occurs only if log-file specified, so be careful and test first. Will check that later
- fast enough rig can get 5 rejects one by one on low difficulty and start reconnecting, decrease intencity in this case if your pool doesn't support stat.diff. In next version I will provide some configuration about amount of rejects before reconnect

NOTE: please, create a bat-file like below and use it instead of direct start of wildrig.exe, I was reported about one crash, so use it for avoiding zero mining
Code:
:loop
wildrig.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 > nul
goto loop

linux please?
new miner WildRig released. Made a topic here.
Pages:
Jump to: