Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 20. (Read 1210699 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 49
Cool that new lmdb versions don't eat much RAM, but it's syncing for ages... %) I use 0.3.0.60(9e66386). First ~600k blocks were fast I guess, but currently I'm stuck with 615k blocks left, and each block syncs too long. Anyway, great job! And waiting for improvements.

update: seems this is a problem of low speed HDD, moving blockchain to SSD solved the problem.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Boolberry-win-x64-v0.3.0.56.f578d97
Unable to send bbr
Click to send no response

Boolberry-win-x64-v0.3.0.48.82b52e1
OK!

system win10

Already fixed, we are going to release it in next few hours!

Zoidberg

Boolberry-win-x64-v0.3.0.60.8d55675
very good!

Yeah, we still doing some final testing before announcing it.

Zoidberg

This version has a serious problem! ! ! !
Send a transaction that contains an ID. The transaction data does not include the ID.

I sent a BBR to btc-alpha and found no credit. Find this problem.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Unable to send bbr

OK!

system win10

Zoidberg

very good!

Yeah, we still doing some final testing before announcing it.

Zoidberg

Unable to send bbr

OK!

system win10

Zoidberg

very good!
Unable to send bbr

OK!

system win10

Zoidberg
Unable to send bbr

OK!

system win10
Activity: 98
Well, What can we expect with a coin that has been in cryogenesis for such a long time. It is no easy feat to bring BBR back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Here is the GitHub link to the LMDB public beta version 0.3.0.54:

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3.0.54
1) Did you put a few lines of code into the program code, which is responsible for the address book? because this is only a few lines - but so much convenience for all clients of the network

2) Is there protection against the fact that the computer accidentally turns off when the purse is running ... and again shakes the whole blockchain from the very beginning because of the damaged database? because the database is one file ...
Or is there still no partitioning of the database into multiple files or is there no protection against the failure?

Stocks sent my bbr to btc-alfa, but there is no any.. Any help?
4c5ac555e5ea19cdf830981ff0207ff106f97e288f2a3ce83967fb30715e541c
you are inattentive, you did not read all messages in this thread recent Smiley
there is a big problem in sending coins from one exchange to another directly ... I do not know what it is connected with, but the developers strongly advised first to withdraw coins from one exchange to their own purse, and only then from their wallet to transfer coins on the second new exchange Wink

So, have I to use payment id to wd to my wallet?
If you send BBR to your personal wallet, you do not need payment id, payment id just needed when determining who is sending BBR to you! This case when you pay or send BBR coin to Exchange!
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
To tell the truth, it's hard to predict the price trend. As the current trend continues, prices may be pushed lower. Any major news is likely to break the bar
Activity: 17
Got everything set up with the new wallet version and took about 3 to 5 hours to fully sync on an i3-4170. Closing wallet is instantaneous now and RAM consumption is amazing!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255

1) Did you put a few lines of code into the program code, which is responsible for the address book? because this is only a few lines - but so much convenience for all clients of the network

2) Is there protection against the fact that the computer accidentally turns off when the purse is running ... and again shakes the whole blockchain from the very beginning because of the damaged database? because the database is one file ...
Or is there still no partitioning of the database into multiple files or is there no protection against the failure?

there is a big problem in sending coins from one exchange to another directly ... I do not know what it is connected with, but the developers strongly advised first to withdraw coins from one exchange to their own purse, and only then from their wallet to transfer coins on the second new exchange Wink

So, have I to use payment id to wd to my wallet?
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
4x5
Activity: 5
Hashappliance, that is great news! I turned on sync on new computer this morning (The current build 54). All looks good.

Full sync should be around the 10-12 hour period on Celeron processor. There is one issue tho. There is a "hidden" RAM consumption which doesnt show at qt-boolb proccess, but is hidden under a "data.mdb" procces, which is invisible to standard Windows process view. All can be seen as an illustration in image bellow.

https://i.imgur.com/QtwfvCw.jpg

Cheers!
4x5
copper member
Activity: 51
Boolberry Gets LMDB Smiley

We are very excited to announce our Public Beta Version LMDB wallet client.  This milestone has been long anticipated and the focal point of discussion over the past several years.  The implementation of LMDB started just over 8 weeks ago and exemplifies the commitment and diligence with which Zoidberg and our entire team works each day.  We are very excited to share this milestone and look forward to exploring the opportunities that LMDB will avail.   

The previous Boolberry client had system requirements with a minimum of 8GB RAM.  The latest release, v 0.3.0.54, uses a lightning memory mapped database (LMDB) and the RAM requirements are reduced to an amount such that any modern Windows 7 or newer PC will suffice.  The blockchain synchronization speed will improve throughout future releases and the addition of new seed nodes.  Synchronization speeds will depend on CPU speed and should be expected to take between 2 and 12 hours.

Also, in this beta build, we are introducing integrated addresses.  This new address format will simplify transactions by requiring a single field of information that will incorporate both the wallet address and unique payment ID.  Our users have expressed some confusion and difficulty over the past several months, and we felt that this was a priority to build reliability for incoming and outgoing transfers to exchanges and minimize the possibility of user error when sending coins to an exchange.

We expect the Release Candidate should be ready after another week of testing and feedback from the community.

If you have any questions, please visit our Telegram group and someone will be able to assist:

General Boolberry Group:      https://t.me/boolberry_bbr
Boolberry Mining Group:        https://t.me/BBR_miners

Follow us on Twitter:             https://twitter.com/BoolberryBBR

Thank you, and we appreciate your interest and feedback!

Boolberry Core Team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yeah Clint the LMDB version seems to take way longer to sync vs the old version... Mine took several days then it stuck at like half way.... Lol
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
In order to increase the value of Boolberry I think we need to make Boolberry fit for the mass market, for example with a mobile version of the Boolberry Wallet and what I consider important is an implementation at Openbazaar here's a link to it
Activity: 57
any idea why 10 hours have not confirmation transaction? address and the id are entered correctly, sent to BTC-alpha
https://pp.userapi.com/c824409/v824409709/14cf5a/TfSQFrMahdI.jpg

Can you copypaste tx id here?
Zoidberg
Thank you for paying attention. This error occurred in the wallet v0.3.0.50, the reinstallation and delet of all files.. did not help, the older and newer version wallet did not solve the problem either.  the problem solved with an old wallet clintar https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases , thx buddy.

PS: on version v0.3.0.48 the problem was solved by delet poolstate.bin in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\boolb
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Shhhhh its quite on this thread.  Grin

@crypto_zoidberg is the new wallet beta yet?   Thx  Smiley

We still doing internal testing of beta, it's not announced yet for the public because we still fixing issues, but I'm building right now 0.3.0.50 and it seems to be a public beta candidate.
You can try it in next hour, but it's on your own risk Smiley

Zoidberg

Thx....I'll wait for the official fully tested beta wallet. Smiley
any idea why 10 hours have not confirmation transaction? address and the id are entered correctly, sent to BTC-alpha

Can you copypaste tx id here?
Zoidberg
Pages:
Jump to: