Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 196. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, I updated the version to the newest one and its stuck on "Status: Connecting".

It was working 3 days ago.

I think the nodes aren't connecting.

Works fine , and sync just fine for me..

Are you using software version 0.3.0.41(abcdeab)

?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes, I updated the version to the newest one and its stuck on "Status: Connecting".

Are you using software version 0.3.0.41(abcdeab)

?
Activity: 28

legendary

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
I am having issues connecting to the wallet today. Are the nodes down?

Mining seems to be working fine.

works for me.

on the other hand, its time for a monthly update!!!
legendary
I am having issues connecting to the wallet today. Are the nodes down?

Mining seems to be working fine.
mbk
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
My pool bbr.mbkpool.info experienced major connection problems due to boolberry daemon overload. There were 2 threads to serve RPC requests from the pool hardcoded in the source regardless of CPU cores available. I had to increase the count and recompile the daemon. The problem solved. I'll be watching pool performance more closely next few days.
Activity: 12
Sorry for long silence,  it is not very good,  will try to post regulary. I hope,  ziodberg will find some time to write something about current status too.

First: the coin is not abandoned, for sure. I can promise that if I'll decide to quit this project,  I'll declare it in public. I can't promise for zoidberg,  but I'm sure he will do the same in such situation.

Second: current status. It is not changed very much for last month: main part of the gui client is ready and is in the main repo. But it contains many issues,  it requires testing and fixes for this issues. It is not C++ development,  it is html+js coding now. Why is development so slow? I'm new in html+js coding, and I have a full-time job,  so I can spend only about a 10-20 hours a week on the bbr development. If somebody can help in testing or html coding,  I'll be glad.)

About the bbr-economy: it is really cool.) I have several projects in my head too.) But I think it is important to implement multi-sig for such kind of projects before. If you can implement it without multi-sig,  I'll be glad to help you if you need it,  my skype is jahrsg, my email is [email protected].

If you have any quesations,  fill free to ask me.

I also have more experience with C++ than java and html but would be willing to help with testing at the very least. What are some of the issues that you need help with exactly?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Any progress on integrating into Supernet?
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
no updates => no following by the community => price going down

its actually pretty simple to resolve. sometimes i think its a giant scamming scheme by zoidberg so he can buy cheap coins for months before showing up with a mega update

oh wait he's working on louis d'or

Price has been (relatively) stable for the best part of 4 months, so there's been plenty of opportunity for everyone to buy cheap coins if they are so inclined.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
no updates => no following by the community => price going down

its actually pretty simple to resolve. sometimes i think its a giant scamming scheme by zoidberg so he can buy cheap coins for months before showing up with a mega update

oh wait he's working on louis d'or
Activity: 75
I think cold storage for the majority of your coins is important.

However we also need liquidity. xmr.to is able to keep margins low because xmr has lots of trading volume (relative to other alt coins at least).

Without sufficient liquidity margins at spendbbr.com will have to be much greater OR purchase limits must be relatively small (limiting what can be purchased to relatively inexpensive items).

I am hoping Supernet brings more liquidity and attention for Boolberry.  You dont have to trade yourself to help build liquidity. Accept BBR at your small business and tell people about it. The larger the community and the more places that accept BBR the better for its liquidity.

If anyone has any suggestions to build the economy and liquidity of the BTC/BBR markets please feel free to share.

Or maybe even an update from OP dev. A lot of people see the lack of communication as an abandonment. In the beginning there was so many updates to the code and to the thread by devs and now its we are told to look elsewhere to see whats being worked on. Why should I have to spend my time going through chat logs to see whats going on. These updates should come here regularly and I understand that people are busy, but someone on the team should sift through and keep the community updated.

I agree with you. Communication is important

Maybe here: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=437.30
"[06:56] elitemobb 11:27 PM http://Altnuts.com is happy to announce its V2 BETA release. We have been working day and night to bring you the next level in multipool mining. Payouts currently being offered are BTC, BTCD, VRC, OPAL, FIBRE and last but not least NXT!"

I agree that more activity seems to be happening in IRC, Slack and within the Supernet forums than on bitcointalk.

However I think the majority of the altcoin user community still looks to bitcointalk first for news. More communication should be happening here.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

However we also need liquidity. xmr.to is able to keep margins low because xmr has lots of trading volume (relative to other alt coins at least).

Without sufficient liquidity margins at spendbbr.com will have to be much greater OR purchase limits must be relatively small (limiting what can be purchased to relatively inexpensive items).

I am hoping Supernet brings more liquidity and attention for Boolberry.  You dont have to trade yourself to help build liquidity. Accept BBR at your small business and tell people about it. The larger the community and the more places that accept BBR the better for its liquidity.

If anyone has any suggestions to build the economy and liquidity of the BTC/BBR markets please feel free to share.

Or maybe even an update from OP dev. A lot of people see the lack of communication as an abandonment. In the beginning there was so many updates to the code and to the thread by devs and now its we are told to look elsewhere to see whats being worked on. Why should I have to spend my time going through chat logs to see whats going on. These updates should come here regularly and I understand that people are busy, but someone on the team should sift through and keep the community updated.

Maybe here: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=437.30
"[06:56] elitemobb 11:27 PM http://Altnuts.com is happy to announce its V2 BETA release. We have been working day and night to bring you the next level in multipool mining. Payouts currently being offered are BTC, BTCD, VRC, OPAL, FIBRE and last but not least NXT!"

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Anybody have problem with http://cncoin.farm/ payments?

Contact them through the support link on the pool website.  They'll get your issue resolved. 
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Anybody have problem with http://cncoin.farm/ payments?
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
all very quiet here  Grin
BBR is still in money/coin distribution phase. We just need to maintain the distribution and slowly improve the coin infrastructure. The infrastructure costs a lot more than the bitcoin based altcoin as BBR like XMR is built on different codebase.

I agree. Progress is being made on multiple fronts. Good things are coming soon
Jump to: