Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 198. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Jl777  Roll Eyes

It is hard to know what any one person is doing.

Instead I think we should focus on telling more people about Boolberry!

Perhaps this thread would be a good start. We need to add BBR to the comparison chart (along with XMR, XDN, DRK and SDC) and highlight our distinctions (especially versus XMR and XDN). I sent a message to the OP of the thread. Please do the same or post in the thread itself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985039.200

someone should resurrect this thread (and Reddit) too:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boolberry-solves-cryptonote-flaws-697355
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
wow some lucky person just bought 102,000 BBR for 8000 satoshi each on poloniex. Anyone know who?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
IT'S HAPPENING SOON BOYS! GET READY FOR THE FUN  Shocked
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
boolbery good coin  it  bad cryptonote has not future from lack method of transfer for spending

exchange only make work for trade  no ability spend other place  without spending prospect cryptonote future not good

cryptoNote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

Yes, we should approach the XMR.to team and ask them to make an similar automatic BBR>BTC gateway.

spendbbr.com is currently being developed. It will function similar to xmr.to with a few additional features.

Remember for guaranteed unlinkability, a minimim mixin must be used. Unlike other CryptoNote coins (mixin optional), BBR requires this:
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246?next_slideshow=1

When SuperNET launches, more attention will come to BBR and other SuperNET coins. Hopefully more people will notice the CryptoNote innovations unique to BBR at that time.

We must build an economy around BBR and make it easy to spend anywhere BTC is accepted. www.spendbbr.com will be a good first start

Stay tuned:)

This is great news. xmr.to is a great service and something like that could really help Boolberry.

Personally, I would like to hear more about how Boolberry will be used within Supernet. Monero may have a larger community but Boolberry will grow when Supernet arrives if it brings attention to its unique Cryptonote features. With its tiny marketcap and fair (perhaps the fairest of all cryptonote coins) distribution schedule, the potential here is huge.

Only a small portion of Boolberry has been mined. Unlike Darknote and some other Cryptonote coins newcomers can benefit by joining now because of the very slow distribution curve
boolbery good coin  it  bad cryptonote has not future from lack method of transfer for spending

exchange only make work for trade  no ability spend other place  without spending prospect cryptonote future not good

cryptoNote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

Yes, we should approach the XMR.to team and ask them to make an similar automatic BBR>BTC gateway.

spendbbr.com is currently being developed. It will function similar to xmr.to with a few additional features.

Remember for guaranteed unlinkability, a minimim mixin must be used. Unlike other CryptoNote coins (mixin optional), BBR requires this:
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246?next_slideshow=1

When SuperNET launches, more attention will come to BBR and other SuperNET coins. Hopefully more people will notice the CryptoNote innovations unique to BBR at that time.

We must build an economy around BBR and make it easy to spend anywhere BTC is accepted. www.spendbbr.com will be a good first start

Stay tuned:)
@bb
Activity: 137
Anybody use this kind of pcie extender?

http://www.ioi.com.tw/products/proddetail.aspx?AppID=1008&CatID=113&HostID=2042&ProdID=1130011

It extends from 1 pcie x8/ x16 to 8 pcie x1 with 300 watt psu included.
so purple and yummy to eat  Grin
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
By the way, for Scruffy or CZ - James just posted this in SuperNet slack:

jl777 4:10 PM
I invited roman here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75gaqtEgDR8UHU2UVJ6TkYzMnRkdFFsbklBd3hVMDV1eDQw/view?pli=1
he is selecting which cryptonote to add smart contracts too
I think BBR is the logical choice

any news regarding this?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
talk friend with game

possible use bbr but difficult incorporate unity game

is exist open code for integrate made?  any?  not want make beginning

if exist anything need no for put in game

It doesn't exist yet but I'm working with people to get a Game Payments Platform built to help integrate crypto for in-game payments.

I also use Unity(game engine, not the SuperNET token) so being able to integrate it in to Unity projects is the main goal for me.

BBR is something I'd like to support at some point. Different people have different priorities with what currencies they want to support first so I'm not sure which currencies will end up being supported first.
Activity: 56
talk friend with game

possible use bbr but difficult incorporate unity game

is exist open code for integrate made?  any?  not want make beginning

if exist anything need no for put in game
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Is BBR still part of the supernet project ?
Monero has a cryptokingdom game to use the coins. BBR does not have one. If we can find some usage for BBR, the value will increase.

I have game development use Unity  role game  also shooter

maybe bbr use in game  thinking way to work 

possible use bbr inside game buy weapons  items things

thinking will get back response with action for use
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Monero has a cryptokingdom game to use the coins. BBR does not have one. If we can find some usage for BBR, the value will increase.
@bb

cryptonote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

In order to make BBR's  price up alot, it will need strong investors to buy it.  Some exchanges wouldnt enough, and payment gateway would be great as best shot. Who can convince investors to always buy BBR? Assume it will break the price at certain volume.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

cryptonote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

@bb
its BOOO BERRY

Roftl

They said it is stiill ocasionally produced.

Btw fyi I now use boolberry easy-miner 1.1a. To make it work just copy paste mbk's boolberry gpu miner to bin64 folder. Also change bbr.wallet contain @alias_difficulty. Now it is mining very stable and cooler by using gpuintensity 11.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Jump to: