Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 23. (Read 1210749 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
please somebody help... my bbr has still not reflected on my wallet address with btc-alpha.com

You can contact the exchange owner at BTC-Alpha on telegram at @vitaliibodnar.  He has always been very responsive.  Another contact at the exchange is @eliasolo, also on Telegram.

To simplify your request, make sure you include the email address associated with your account, the transaction id, amount, time stamp, and the recipient address along with the payment id.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
please somebody help... my bbr has still not reflected on my wallet address with btc-alpha.com
This happened to me some time ago. The transaction itself was legitimate, as verified by chainradar.com, but it never registered at btc-alpha. I sent multiple support messages over a couple of weeks, but none were answered in any way. Other exhanges generally say something like "Sorry about the trouble, we're working on the issue" even if they don't solve it right away. I've given up on them, I simply write them off as another shady/incompetent exchange, and wait for better ones to come.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Have you contacted support?
Do you have transaction id?

Zoidberg
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
I still hold some coins for a long time now that Zoidberg is back I hope the project will continue to move forward.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Boolberries never seem to spoil. They have a great shelf life, even after all these years.
Is there any chance for Boolberry will have a masternode system or similar kind of it?

Boolberry very different from Dash (where masternodes make sense).
At the moment we don't have any plans to introduce masternodes or something like this.
Zoidberg
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
problem is do I stand a chance of getting a block with a combined hash of just 110.000?

or server farms are taking all the coins?
110 what?  mh/s or kh/s or h/s ?  Smiley 

This looks like a spam bot which makes messages from early history in the thread, just ignore it.

Zoidberg
Ya.. I figured it might be. Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Is there any chance for Boolberry will have a masternode system or similar kind of it?
What good would that do to anyone? (See also: my sig)
Activity: 2
Hello,

I would like to buy a decent amount of Boolberry via OTC.

Can pay in the crypto of your choice and am willing to use escrow.

Please DM me with the amount you have available if interested.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
New wallet, multi-sig and masternode system would send BBR to the peak  Grin
Activity: 22
Well if the real crypto_zoidberg returns to active development & implements multi-sig before Monero does, then Boolberry may start actually competing with Monero, which means it could still rise by several orders of magnitude IMO
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Hi, everybody. Is Boolberry suitable for long-term investment? I want to know more about it first. I hope that the project will bring me good luck.
No one can say it in advance! I really like BBR and always hope it will grow like XMR! Dev and the members need to do more!
Good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hi, everybody. Is Boolberry suitable for long-term investment? I want to know more about it first. I hope that the project will bring me good luck.
problem is do I stand a chance of getting a block with a combined hash of just 110.000?

This looks like a spam bot which makes messages from early history in the thread, just ignore it.

Zoidberg
Activity: 29
Just make sure you withdraw BTC and not the Alfa BTC it gives you he option. I transferred BBR into Alfa should it and transferred out the BTC with no issues.
legendary
Watch out btc-alpha is a scam on withdraws. Segwit problem.
Hey HoneyBear any links to claims?

I did a work around by withdrawing to my wallet address beginning with a l and then it worked.
legendary
Watch out btc-alpha is a scam on withdraws. Segwit problem.

No problem for me there. Describe a problem.
Try withdrawing Litecoin with a segwit address....one that begins with an  m. Smiley
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: