Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 219. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
If you are interested in general cryptonote-related chat:
Please join the channel #cryptonotes on the Freenode IRC network.

If you are new to Freenode or IRC in general, please see https://freenode.net/ for infos how to join chatroom.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hey I am getting "Failed to Initialize Core" with the latest version?

Logs ?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hey I am getting "Failed to Initialize Core" with the latest version?

legendary
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
When will the new UI be launched?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
BBR is right there in the diagram of the ANN. 

Looks like star wars episod VII ! Smiley

The goal of the visualization project was to have an interactive 3D model where people could explore various aspects of SuperNET. Maybe even show the realtime flows of funds and tx. Unfortunately, the dev for it got called away to the real world for a bit, so it is slowed down and might only be a set of graphics for a while

James

So this is a screen shot of real interactive 3d visualisation ?

Zoidberg
It was the source graphics that was to be turned into 3D visualization (or 2.5D), but the project stalled
so we are pushing forward with non-interactive first and hope to get a dev to bring it to life

James

The goal of the visualization project was to have an interactive 3D model where people could explore various aspects of SuperNET. Maybe even show the realtime flows of funds and tx. Unfortunately, the dev for it got called away to the real world for a bit, so it is slowed down and might only be a set of graphics for a while

James

So this is a screen shot of real interactive 3d visualisation ?

Zoidberg
legendary

James
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi there.

Glad to hear of the progress.

Never mind star wars - it reminds me of a game I used to play, the optimistically titled - "Defcon 5 - evrybody dies" (use google images and you will see what I mean) Cheesy

Although the multi-gateway is a far more positive move  Grin

Cheers

Dave

legendary
Where did you get that infograph? Its pretty nice looking and high tech.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Hey guys,

I want to announce an update on GUI design concept. It has been finalized and now we're already working on implementing it.
I'm sharing screens of first finalized version of New GUI concept. I'm still working on custom window frame, so it could aesthetically match with the GUI design.

A little hint -  we're also working on some other new technical features. Other features and adjustments will be added on the way.

My motivational BBR coinjar address is: @bitcrea
or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Looking good!

I like the sleek professional look that it has.  I see you have gotten the address book incorporated.  Great job!  Can't wait for it to be officially released.

Thanks a lot mate! I appreciate it! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

btw: does anyone heard some news about James and his SuperNet project ?

I am in the process of debugging the entire SuperNET. All the code is pretty much in place, but with so many components, the debugging is proceeding slowly.

The low level transport layer is looking pretty good. I've had success teleporting telepods. But to make it easy to use and most useful, it needs automated conversion from one currency to another. This requires InstantDEX and that is about performance and so is a bit different from the privacy-centric other parts.

I hope to make a release soon, just not able to estimate how long it will take

James

P.S. I have integrated in BBR telepods already, actuall a while ago, just need the rest of SuperNET to get debugged before I can test out proper functioning

Sounds good!
legendary

I am in the process of debugging the entire SuperNET. All the code is pretty much in place, but with so many components, the debugging is proceeding slowly.

The low level transport layer is looking pretty good. I've had success teleporting telepods. But to make it easy to use and most useful, it needs automated conversion from one currency to another. This requires InstantDEX and that is about performance and so is a bit different from the privacy-centric other parts.

I hope to make a release soon, just not able to estimate how long it will take

James

P.S. I have integrated in BBR telepods already, actuall a while ago, just need the rest of SuperNET to get debugged before I can test out proper functioning
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

yes.

Good Job Bitcrea!
Jump to: