Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 220. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Hey guys,

I want to announce an update on GUI design concept. It has been finalized and now we're already working on implementing it.
I'm sharing screens of first finalized version of New GUI concept. I'm still working on custom window frame, so it could aesthetically match with the GUI design.

A little hint -  we're also working on some other new technical features. Other features and adjustments will be added on the way.

My motivational BBR coinjar address is: @bitcrea
or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Looking good!

I like the sleek professional look that it has.  I see you have gotten the address book incorporated.  Great job!  Can't wait for it to be officially released.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Hey guys,

I want to announce an update on GUI design concept. It has been finalized and now we're already working on implementing it.
I'm sharing screens of first finalized version of New GUI concept. I'm still working on custom window frame, so it could aesthetically match with the GUI design.

A little hint -  we're also working on some other new technical features. Other features and adjustments will be added on the way.

or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
No I think the attention was shifted towards other coins and projects.
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
bbr need jl777's effect again.
It is happening but more quietly.  Not as instant but with bigger punch.   There is also the CZ effect in the works.  Both of these effects keeps this crypto real instead of hype.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346
Edit: And the Bitcrea effect. Great GUI!
legendary
ITs still pretty disappointing. Many shitcoins out there and there is one that is finally decent and nothing.

While there are so many crap coins out there that are overpriced.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
This coin is very frustrating. Huge buy orders earlier this week and the price is still going down.

Loosing hope

The entire market is depressed.  It's not just BBR.  In fact, BBR has actually moved up around seven spots on coinmarketcap in the last few days.

legendary
This coin is very frustrating. Huge buy orders earlier this week and the price is still going down.

Loosing hope
Activity: 434
Spam seems to be intermittent and is not sustained across all blocks. This isn't the same or similar attack as Monero. Part of me wants to find out what our guy is playing with, but I guess Zoidberg will already have some updates.

Spam has stopped for some time now, but there are some transactions stuck in the pool for some reason.

Looks like a script running with mixin count = 4

Stress test for the blockchain  Grin I think we need to push per kb fees update soonish.

per kB fee is important. We can also increase the fee.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
bbr need jl777's effect again.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Spam seems to be intermittent and is not sustained across all blocks. This isn't the same or similar attack as Monero. Part of me wants to find out what our guy is playing with, but I guess Zoidberg will already have some updates.

Spam has stopped for some time now, but there are some transactions stuck in the pool for some reason.

Stress test for the blockchain  Grin I think we need to push per kb fees update soonish.

may be some pool payouts with mixins? Clintar, is that you?

I might or might not have been the idiot that did that. I was trying to transfer to a new wallet because of dust issues.
Activity: 354
Hey guys,

As promised, I'm sharing first screens of GUI design. Also, all icons are uniquely designed from scratch. Final design might vary. Feel free to give your feedback!

All the best,
Bitcrea
Nice design, great work dev!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Quote from: tifozi link=topic=577267.msg9508538#msg9508538 date=1415715169Lat 4

While we wait for Clintar's feedback, I don't think it is the pool payouts

Last 4 large blocks

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127361

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127324

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127290

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127259

All of them have this same 100 BBR payouts with Mixin=4

it use similar inputs of 0.4BBR, that is also weird....
I have strong feeling that it's time to implement fee-per-Kb rule in tx pools.

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Quote from: tifozi link=topic=577267.msg9508538#msg9508538 date=1415715169Lat 4

While we wait for Clintar's feedback, I don't think it is the pool payouts

Last 4 large blocks

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127361

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127324

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127290

http://chainradar.com/bbr/block/127259

All of them have this same 100 BBR payouts with Mixin=4

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
when to da moon again?

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
I hope this coin doesn't get hacked. I am holding loads and this coin and see a great future. A small simple hack can cause it to go down very fast.

It happened to Monero and it didn't have too much of an effect(not talking about BCX, the exploit before this).

Not saying that this is the same thing. But if it were a similar exploit as long as it gets fixed and handled correctly it can actually add to the confidence in the project.

CZ helped Monero a lot when they were attacked and demonstrated that he was more than capable of dealing with a situation like that imo.
legendary
I hope this coin doesn't get hacked. I am holding loads and this coin and see a great future. A small simple hack can cause it to go down very fast.
Jump to: