Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 232. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
why the price is so low.

bbr is so innovate.

what does it bring fresh to the crypto world?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
why the price is so low.

bbr is so innovate.
legendary
Activity: 896
5000 BBR sent to @zoidberg

Transaction id: 05cdc073c12297308f07955594ef2d6f6a10e29002654ad794b0de09ff2caefb

Very impressive! Seems that you biggest donator for BBR now. Thank you very much!
I think it's time to build new website for project  Wink

Zoidberg!

Just put it to good use.  A website update would definately qualify.  The current one is however quite functional.  Would you be using donation funds to pay someone?  We don't want you distracted from working on Boolberry.  Grin

I asked Bitcrea to take care about this, we talked today about rised funds and what will be the best way to use it for. He gonna draw some design and we ask webdev to make website. (current version of website is completely handmade by me, and i'm dilettante in web development, that's why it's terribe).

But if you have some thoghts about it - feel free to share it (here or in PM, up to you).

Zoidberg

Actually I do.  Let me get back to you about that.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Transaction id: 05cdc073c12297308f07955594ef2d6f6a10e29002654ad794b0de09ff2caefb

Very impressive! Seems that you biggest donator for BBR now. Thank you very much!

Zoidberg!

Just put it to good use.  A website update would definately qualify.  The current one is however quite functional.  Would you be using donation funds to pay someone?  We don't want you distracted from working on Boolberry.  Grin

I asked Bitcrea to take care about this, we talked today about rised funds and what will be the best way to use it for. He gonna draw some design and we ask webdev to make website. (current version of website is completely handmade by me, and i'm dilettante in web development, that's why it's terribe).

But if you have some thoghts about it - feel free to share it (here or in PM, up to you).

Zoidberg
legendary

Zoidberg!

James, James - why have you forsaken us?

James have a lot of work with his projects i guess. He said that he working on release that is coming soon - looking forward to see it!

Zoidberg

Zoidberg!
legendary
Activity: 1638
James, James - why have you forsaken us?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
good coin, bad thread Wink
legendary
I'll match all donations up to 5000 BBR total.  What that means is that I'll match every BBR donated one for one until 5000 have been raised. So if 5000 is donated I'll throw in another 5000 for a total of 10,000 BBR.
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

Lets get some more pledges!  We need 4000 more BBR to get my maximum matching contribution.  But lets get more!  Lets try for 20000 BBR to fund development!

Come on people, open your wallets for Boolberry!

Would you consider the amount that is being sent though donations/miners mining to the @zoidberg account as part of this that you will match? You can check by putting in @zoidberg into the address check field to see the amount at cncoin.farm. It's nice to see this community rallying!

Edit: Could we consider some of this pool going toward the miner devs, @wolf, @mbk, and @anonymous (otila)?

I am a man that sometimes finds myself without enough time to do the things I intend to. 

I posted about a 5000 BBR donation challenge where I would match up to 5000 BBR.  Smooth was even kind enough to agree to host a donation wallet.  After thinking about it further I realized that It would just be easier to send the 5000 to @zoidberg and anyone willing to donate should do the same for now. 

I would love to participate and help sponsor any fundraising effort someone might come up with in the future but I currently don't really have the time or the experience to do something like that.

Way to share the love

Jon  Grin

I made a pledge.  I keep my word. 

If BBR is having a funding issue then people with BBR should step up and help fund BBR.  It's a very simple concept.  The people that want something to succeed do what's necessary to make it happen.  Maybe I just wasted 2 btc.  Oh well.  I'm about done with cryptocurrency anyway.  I already cashed out half my btc to fiat long ago.  I'm sitting on the rest with some invested in BBR, Supernet, and DRK.  I'll ride it out with what I have invested in those three.  If they all go down I still end up on top.  I can make well over three figures doing what I did before crypto.  I'll not go hungry.

Back to BBR.

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
I'll match all donations up to 5000 BBR total.  What that means is that I'll match every BBR donated one for one until 5000 have been raised. So if 5000 is donated I'll throw in another 5000 for a total of 10,000 BBR.
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

Lets get some more pledges!  We need 4000 more BBR to get my maximum matching contribution.  But lets get more!  Lets try for 20000 BBR to fund development!

Would you consider the amount that is being sent though donations/miners mining to the @zoidberg account as part of this that you will match? You can check by putting in @zoidberg into the address check field to see the amount at cncoin.farm. It's nice to see this community rallying!

Edit: Could we consider some of this pool going toward the miner devs, @wolf, @mbk, and @anonymous (otila)?

I am a man that sometimes finds myself without enough time to do the things I intend to. 

I posted about a 5000 BBR donation challenge where I would match up to 5000 BBR.  Smooth was even kind enough to agree to host a donation wallet.  After thinking about it further I realized that It would just be easier to send the 5000 to @zoidberg and anyone willing to donate should do the same for now. 

I would love to participate and help sponsor any fundraising effort someone might come up with in the future but I currently don't really have the time or the experience to do something like that.

Way to share the love

Jon  Grin
legendary
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I remember this:

Bad move on your part, imo. In fact, BBR has very little "noise" as it has probably less marketing going on that any legitimate coin I can think of. For this reason, I am dedicated to buy up to 200k BBR at what I consider "low" prices. Right now that is .00075 (I just put up a 40 BTC bid order there), but may increase in the future.

I am also going to be putting together a marketing committee and campaign for this coin. I think myself and JL777 - doing his own things - can put some real light on this coin - no one really knows about it. And with the combination of BBR and teleport, I fully expect this coin to have the same market cap (or at least within 20%) of XMR within the next 6 months (probably sooner).

But to say there is too much noise around this coin? No the noise hasn't even begun.

this was the gold old days Sad

Ha. The noise hasn't even begun. BBR will be .01 within the next 6-12 months. I'm about 95% confident in this.

I think SuperNet alone will but BBR in that price range. But 98% of people still don't even understand what SuperNet is or how BBR will be used in it, so I can see why people aren't excited yet. It makes sense.

But lets just look at the last month, shall we. In that month, CZ released 2 new updates with a 3rd one coming. The BBR community voted to keep the BoolBerry name and because of that, the BoolBerry name is solidified in stone and has now become a strength rather than a weakness as people, including myself, came to realize that its pretty damn cool.  Meanwhile, serious discussion have begun on ways to do a major fundraiser - something that could raise $50-100k for marketing and development. And speaking of development, BBR now officially has TWO core developers, not one. Meanwhile, the community is more active and alive than it has ever been.

Not bad for a months worth of work.

As for myself, I am not going anywhere. And once there is a fundraiser, I will be doing everything I can to help with marketing.  
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
OK - So, marketing then...

It's almost the start of proxy season - I'm about to submit http://boolberry.blue to http://proxy.org/advertise.shtml as a 1 months bold listing (all of $20). TBH most proxy ads revenue for an entire year is generated within the next month or so, as these types of proxy websites become very popular with uni students.

Wondering if the BBR community would want to 'crowd fund' one whole years worth of advertising (as a bold listing) for the sum total of $240 or perhaps just 6 months at $120 ?

I'd go BBR > BTC > PayPal and purchase the full listing. Job done. I could replace some of the current a-ads banners with banner rotators for Bitcoin related ads for referral links by our BRR community members in return.

The web host I'm currently using for the proxy site is http://flokinet.is - who I could probably enable a BBR accepting 'white label' VPS service with and/or find someone else to build up a paid Boolberry accepting VPS service that I / we could advertise / sell via the proxy website with some form of revenue sharing etc. If anyone is interested or wants in then please PM me and we can consider some options.

- Goods and Services build economy and create value folks, not financial markets, which are just a means of exchange. You won't get 'to da moon' without hard work, investment (of your time or otherwise) and promotion by yourself and/or the community. Not everything can be 'free as in beer' anymore, especially if your a bankster.

Having said that I'll add some links to the proxy site for the three major BBR exchanges for people to discover how to purchase some boolberry if they desire.

Now go do your bit (erm... boolberry).  Grin
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
    Is boolberry a scam or pump and dump? where can i see the accurate stats like total supply and blockchain. And where can i see hashrate. Thinking of mining some. i just bought some 26bbr on poloniex and don't know if i should be 1,000's more.

I have always been watching it at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#charts
Is that correct? How can it be right. it says total supply is around 25,949 and market cap is $4,347. How can that be possible? when the price was same as this before the Market cap was more than $100k at the same price.

Hope someone can explain this and show me where to find out more live technical info about BBR boolberry about number of coins now and hashrate that is accurate. Anyone know?

As far as I can see BBR is the least scam/pnd CryptoNote coin after XMR. But as someone said dont trust anyone and try see for yourself.

That's pretty high praise coming from you. Cheesy
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
I remember this:

Bad move on your part, imo. In fact, BBR has very little "noise" as it has probably less marketing going on that any legitimate coin I can think of. For this reason, I am dedicated to buy up to 200k BBR at what I consider "low" prices. Right now that is .00075 (I just put up a 40 BTC bid order there), but may increase in the future.

I am also going to be putting together a marketing committee and campaign for this coin. I think myself and JL777 - doing his own things - can put some real light on this coin - no one really knows about it. And with the combination of BBR and teleport, I fully expect this coin to have the same market cap (or at least within 20%) of XMR within the next 6 months (probably sooner).

But to say there is too much noise around this coin? No the noise hasn't even begun.

this was the gold old days Sad
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Stop complaining about the price. Go out and promote BBR if you believe in it.
why? i'm investor. i want to da moon, i don't want waste my time to promote it.

Investor? I would say you are more like speculator or gambler. Investors usually do waste some time or money to promote things they buy, speculators not so much.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Stop complaining about the price. Go out and promote BBR if you believe in it.
why? i'm investor. i want to da moon, i don't want waste my time to promote it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
why price are falling down? i remember it was 0.0011! and now only 0.0004!! Angry

OMG!!!! Sell now!!!

Comeon. Stop complaining about the price. Go out and promote BBR if you believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
why price are falling down? i remember it was 0.0011! and now only 0.0004!! Angry

It was down to 0.00015 just a week or so before it got pumped to 0.0012 or so, and back in June it was over 0.003. Cryptocurrencies are volatile by nature, more so when you have a relatively small market cap and people throwing up then suddenly removing 100s of btc of buy walls. Deal with it Cool
Jump to: