Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 233. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
why price are falling down? i remember it was 0.0011! and now only 0.0004!! Angry
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
    Is boolberry a scam or pump and dump?

No and no. But you should not trust anyone but yourself on this

I have always been watching it at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#charts
Is that correct? How can it be right. it says total supply is around 25,949 and market cap is $4,347. How can that be possible? when the price was same as this before the Market cap was more than $100k at the same price.

Block explorer is here http://chainradar.com/bbr/blocks but for some reason it's stuck for a few days now, that's why market cap is wrong on http://coinmarketcap.com

Hope someone can explain this and show me where to find out more live technical info about BBR boolberry about number of coins now and hashrate that is accurate. Anyone know?

Check http://boolberry.com/state.html
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
    Is boolberry a scam or pump and dump? where can i see the accurate stats like total supply and blockchain. And where can i see hashrate. Thinking of mining some. i just bought some 26bbr on poloniex and don't know if i should be 1,000's more.

I have always been watching it at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#charts
Is that correct? How can it be right. it says total supply is around 25,949 and market cap is $4,347. How can that be possible? when the price was same as this before the Market cap was more than $100k at the same price.

Hope someone can explain this and show me where to find out more live technical info about BBR boolberry about number of coins now and hashrate that is accurate. Anyone know?

Activity: 53
Sent 100 BBR to @Zoidberg Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I'll match all donations up to 5000 BBR total.  What that means is that I'll match every BBR donated one for one until 5000 have been raised. So if 5000 is donated I'll throw in another 5000 for a total of 10,000 BBR.
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

Lets get some more pledges!  We need 4000 more BBR to get my maximum matching contribution.  But lets get more!  Lets try for 20000 BBR to fund development!

Come on people, open your wallets for Boolberry!

+1 I love the charity spirit!
Activity: 24
I'll match all donations up to 5000 BBR total.  What that means is that I'll match every BBR donated one for one until 5000 have been raised. So if 5000 is donated I'll throw in another 5000 for a total of 10,000 BBR.
I'll donate 1000. Smiley
Code:
Transaction ID: b7c988ecfda2b992b7e091a0298fd535e7a79c1b2e7194d95bc7da7cb1a90a22
Payment ID: 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111747275656265727279

Lets get some more pledges!  We need 4000 more BBR to get my maximum matching contribution.  But lets get more!  Lets try for 20000 BBR to fund development!

Nice initiative for dev funds! Perhaps prizes for BBR hackatons could come from part of those funds, and Dr.Z could decide on wining projects?
Activity: 212
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

Would you consider the amount that is being sent though donations/miners mining to the @zoidberg account as part of this that you will match? You can check by putting in @zoidberg into the address check field to see the amount at cncoin.farm. It's nice to see this community rallying!

Edit: Could we consider some of this pool going toward the miner devs, @wolf, @mbk, and @anonymous (otila)?
Activity: 212
Hey fellow Boolberry pickers,   Cheesy

My Boolberry CPU Cloud Mining Guide at: http://boolberry.blue/boolberry-cpu-cloud-mining-guide.php - has been updated to include an additional $5 free offer from VULTR - (please see the website for sign-up details). The VULTR cloud instances are at least x2 faster than a Digital Ocean single instance CPU and also come with 768 MB RAM instead of just 512 MB RAM !

You can also get an additional $5 bonus for funding your account using Bitcoin: https://www.vultr.com/news/45/Now-Accepting-Bitcoin!

Added SWAP file creation to the guide - which will probably work well for a 512 MB RAM instance at Digital Ocean (currently untested though).

cncoin.farm is now the recommended pool in the guide, although I've included a link to this forums OP to help folks find other pools.

The promotional pop-under banner has been removed from the 'proxy' homepage of the website and I'll be commencing with advertising the site in various proxy listing websites - it's now very much proxy / internet promo season.

Cheers!   Cool

Whoops...

Some 'default' packages are missing in Ubuntu 14.04 x64 at VULTR - you need to install the following additions:

Code:
sudo apt-get install git screen automake build-essential libboost-all-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libgmp-dev

I'll mix the package lists and update the guide asap.

- Have set one VULTR $5 VPS instance mining BBR to @zoidberg as my project donation ! Should run for over a month or more, if I see some referrals, I'll look to add another instance.

Single CPU instance at VULTR is mining BBR at  > 40 kh/s   Grin

Very nice. A few people have been mining for @zoidberg at cncoin.farm for a little while now. I also have 2% donations set at the pool to go to zoidberg.
Wow, what a surprise.) Thank you all, I fill myself very motivated to code something useful for BBR project.)

Maybe if you could streamline somehow the usage of OpenTransactions for BBR users, as a mean of decentralized exchange. That would be very nice Roll Eyes 
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

My Boolberry CPU Cloud Mining Guide at: http://boolberry.blue/boolberry-cpu-cloud-mining-guide.php - has been updated to include an additional $5 free offer from VULTR - (please see the website for sign-up details). The VULTR cloud instances are at least x2 faster than a Digital Ocean single instance CPU and also come with 768 MB RAM instead of just 512 MB RAM !

You can also get an additional $5 bonus for funding your account using Bitcoin: https://www.vultr.com/news/45/Now-Accepting-Bitcoin!

Added SWAP file creation to the guide - which will probably work well for a 512 MB RAM instance at Digital Ocean (currently untested though).

cncoin.farm is now the recommended pool in the guide, although I've included a link to this forums OP to help folks find other pools.

The promotional pop-under banner has been removed from the 'proxy' homepage of the website and I'll be commencing with advertising the site in various proxy listing websites - it's now very much proxy / internet promo season.

Cheers!   Cool

Whoops...

Some 'default' packages are missing in Ubuntu 14.04 x64 at VULTR - you need to install the following additions:

Code:
sudo apt-get install git screen automake build-essential libboost-all-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libgmp-dev

I'll mix the package lists and update the guide asap.

- Have set one VULTR $5 VPS instance mining BBR to @zoidberg as my project donation ! Should run for over a month or more, if I see some referrals, I'll look to add another instance.

Single CPU instance at VULTR is mining BBR at  > 40 kh/s   Grin
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Sent 100 BBR to @Zoidberg

Code:
Transaction id: 38a8008a6a2136984b9a85b17fbcc73b35b9c947f41ef7ba66afdd9d5c3edbc6

Thanks for all your hard work!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

Cheers!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'll donate 1000. Smiley

Thanks!

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

We definately need to list all project donators.
I started list in OP, please everyone who was donated - don't hesitate to PM me and remind when have you did some donations.

Zoidberg
Activity: 24
I'll donate 1000. Smiley
legendary

Opened today @zoidberg wallet for some debugging, and findout a lot of nice tiny transfers. I guess this is pools payout donations.
Thank you very much whoever you are Smiley

btw: got back to development, working on new release.

Zoidberg

Check your wallet again.  I just sent you a nice donation.

Looking forward to the new release.

Wow! It was really nice donation! Thank you for your 2000BBR! Just sent it + 500 from me to jahrsg(scruffy scruffington) for his last commits on GUI.

Zoidberg

Wow, what a surprise.) Thank you all, I fill myself very motivated to code something useful for BBR project.)

No, Thank You!

Please keep coding!
legendary
cmc doesn't list bbr in the correct position, maybe their deamon got stuck?

Yeah it's been messed up for a couple days now. 
legendary

Opened today @zoidberg wallet for some debugging, and findout a lot of nice tiny transfers. I guess this is pools payout donations.
Thank you very much whoever you are Smiley

btw: got back to development, working on new release.

Zoidberg

Check your wallet again.  I just sent you a nice donation.

Looking forward to the new release.

Wow! It was really nice donation! Thank you for your 2000BBR! Just sent it + 500 from me to jahrsg(scruffy scruffington) for his last commits on GUI.

Zoidberg

I'm happy to donate towards development of this coin.  Development is what will ultimately give this coin it's value and determine whether it succeeds or fails.  I'll not rehash the past but the last couple of weeks have not been good for Boolberry.  It's time to move forward.  Boolberry has a bright future.  

Also, there is no reason that funding should be an issue.  Hopefully others will follow my example and make a donation towards Boolberry development.  It doesn't need to be 2000 BBR, it could be 10, 20, 100, whatever an individual is able to donate.  The person donating 10 BBR is just as important to this community as the person donating 1000.  Something I like about the BBR community is that it still has that grass roots feel.  So I want to do a grassroots fundraising drive.

One thing that is needed for this is for someone to hold a wallet and keep track of the donations.  I'm hoping someone like Smooth would be willing to do this.  I sent him a PM.  If not I'll look into other alternatives.

I'll post more details once I get things ready.

Activity: 475
Merit: 500
cmc doesn't list bbr in the correct position, maybe their deamon got stuck?
Jump to: