Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 25. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I think boolberry needs to fix its wallet and get onto more exchanges before any promotion. BTC-Alpha is shady as hell.
Shady or just incompetent. I quit trading there after a lost deposit and multiple support calls with no answer.

Guys, we don't want to actively promote coin on exchanges right now, until LMDB is not ready.
When we finish it and test db - then we'll put all our efforts to get listed on proper exchanges.
Sorry for this issue, if someone what to buy off-exchange contact me or hashappliance, we can help with this.

Zoidberg
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i looking forward for this coz its interesting and i want to participate it soon 
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
I think boolberry needs to fix its wallet and get onto more exchanges before any promotion. BTC-Alpha is shady as hell.
Shady or just incompetent. I quit trading there after a lost deposit and multiple support calls with no answer.
Activity: 98
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Shocked Shocked Shocked Let’s make this grow up
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Glad to announce that we started to post monthly reports to keep a community up to date!

Check this out:
https://medium.com/@BoolberryBBR/boolberry-monthly-progress-report-march-ccb7d1433472

Zoidberg

Thanks for the update, the Boolberry Monthly Progress Report is very helpful for my promotion.

Promotion?

I am conducting boolberry China propaganda so that potential investors can find gold in the sand. Wink

No point putting the cart before the horse. This project needs time to recover from dev absence; the wallet still references poloniex for gods sake.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Looking to buy BBR off-exchange (due to low liquidity).

Please message me the amount that you are willing to sell and we'll work out a rate and escrow agent.

ESCROW ONLY
Activity: 22

Glad to announce that we started to post monthly reports to keep a community up to date!

Check this out:
https://medium.com/@BoolberryBBR/boolberry-monthly-progress-report-march-ccb7d1433472

Zoidberg

Thanks for the update, the Boolberry Monthly Progress Report is very helpful for my promotion.

Promotion?

I am conducting boolberry China propaganda so that potential investors can find gold in the sand. Wink
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Check this out:

Zoidberg

Promotion?
Activity: 33
Looking to buy BBR off-exchange (due to low liquidity).

Please message me the amount that you are willing to sell and we'll work out a rate and escrow agent.

ESCROW ONLY

shoot me a pm

thanks

Jed
Activity: 22

Check this out:

Zoidberg

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Check this out:

Zoidberg
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
is there any way to mine boolberry solo on gpu?
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
P.S
No ive got 4 gigs of ram. The wallet did start giving me issues and i had to get into regedit and change some settings, its been fine since.

BBR uses a huge amount of ram, around 6GB on my system. So at least you have to use swap space, but better have a system with a minimum of 8GB mem.

This RAM issue will be resolved soon.  The LMDB development and testing is progressing ahead of schedule and the implementation has started.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commit/d32bf035d2bf89ff459cfacb6c3bfe5dd7336568

We are working on a detailed medium post to give an update to the community, which should be posted in the coming week.

Cheers!

and the kucoin issue?
Activity: 98
Wow, this is a very big project Smiley
Activity: 27
P.S
No ive got 4 gigs of ram. The wallet did start giving me issues and i had to get into regedit and change some settings, its been fine since.

BBR uses a huge amount of ram, around 6GB on my system. So at least you have to use swap space, but better have a system with a minimum of 8GB mem.

This RAM issue will be resolved soon.  The LMDB development and testing is progressing ahead of schedule and the implementation has started.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commit/d32bf035d2bf89ff459cfacb6c3bfe5dd7336568

We are working on a detailed medium post to give an update to the community, which should be posted in the coming week.

Cheers!

I do remember reading that the minimum requirements are 4 gigs. In the past i never  had issues but recently, before the wallet could sync, it would crash and tell me that windows was low on memory. I made some configuration changes in regedit and it functions as it did before.

Its laggy but it works. That said, i have been looking forward to the new LMDB. It will smooth everything out and make for a better user experience.

Edit:
Hashappliance,  i seriously cant thank you enough. Thanks for being apart of the community and what you do for boolberry. Thanks again, and best wishes to you as well!
copper member
Activity: 51
P.S

This RAM issue will be resolved soon.  The LMDB development and testing is progressing ahead of schedule and the implementation has started.

Cheers!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
P.S

copper member
Ive got myself a bit of a problem. Last night i fired up and sanc my wallet to make sure my mining rewards were coming in. Everything was fine and i left it running over night.

Well windows decided to update over night while my wallet was open. So this morning i fire it back up and the blockchain loads but i get an error openeing my key file.
I think the os updating while the wallet was open messed something up and now i cant access my 1650 bbr..

@crypto_zoidberg, is there any advise or possibility of regaining acess to my coins?
@1blockologist, when i search "corrupted" in the thread i see a post of yours stating that you were getting the same error. Did you fix it? and what did you do to fix it?

Any advice is appreciated. I didnt make a back up.. what is worse is i didnt even do this myself... windows just goes ahead a does whatever it pleases whenever it wants..

Try copying the .keys file to a new folder and open the .keys file which will rebuild the wallet file.  If you have an error it would have corrupted the wallet file not the .keys file.  I think the issue that 1block was having was on OSX.  Are you running windows or mac?  I imagine you have 8gb of ram?

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That worked.
I didnt even think of that. I seriously thought that i was out of my boolberry. I love this coin. Through thick and thin ive held on. Ive felt devastated all day..
Thank you!

The wallet is rebuilding now. If you'd like, pm me a your bbr address. You most definitely deserve a tip. Once its done rebuilding ill send it your way.

P.S

Your very welcome!  There is no need for donations, as I am here to help, but my alias is simply @john so there is no need to type in the address.  you can just send to @john.

Thank you and best wishes.

Johnny
Activity: 27
Ive got myself a bit of a problem. Last night i fired up and sanc my wallet to make sure my mining rewards were coming in. Everything was fine and i left it running over night.

Well windows decided to update over night while my wallet was open. So this morning i fire it back up and the blockchain loads but i get an error openeing my key file.
I think the os updating while the wallet was open messed something up and now i cant access my 1650 bbr..

@crypto_zoidberg, is there any advise or possibility of regaining acess to my coins?
@1blockologist, when i search "corrupted" in the thread i see a post of yours stating that you were getting the same error. Did you fix it? and what did you do to fix it?

Any advice is appreciated. I didnt make a back up.. what is worse is i didnt even do this myself... windows just goes ahead a does whatever it pleases whenever it wants..

Try copying the .keys file to a new folder and open the .keys file which will rebuild the wallet file.  If you have an error it would have corrupted the wallet file not the .keys file.  I think the issue that 1block was having was on OSX.  Are you running windows or mac?  I imagine you have 8gb of ram?

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That worked.
I didnt even think of that. I seriously thought that i was out of my boolberry. I love this coin. Through thick and thin ive held on. Ive felt devastated all day..
Thank you!

The wallet is rebuilding now. If you'd like, pm me a your bbr address. You most definitely deserve a tip. Once its done rebuilding ill send it your way.

P.S
copper member

Try copying the .keys file to a new folder and open the .keys file which will rebuild the wallet file.  If you have an error it would have corrupted the wallet file not the .keys file.  I think the issue that 1block was having was on OSX.  Are you running windows or mac?  I imagine you have 8gb of ram?
Pages:
Jump to: