Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 271. (Read 1210750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
cybering

Easier to spell.

Sebring

Buy an SBR, get a new car.

Better yet, XBR for that "x" cachet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
cybering

Easier to spell.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
How about Fleence (from Macbeth), or bleen (from whale taxonomy)?

lol this has to be a joke right? bleen? fleence? why not bleenfleence?

Sorry, I don't really have anything better, and I don't mean to ridicule. I have to agree with anonymint (and I do hold a little bbr) that rune is no bueno, imo. I like boolberry. If people don't like the berry, maybe boolring? Not boolshit. Boolring could be XBR, close to same ticker. Huh

Enciphering sounds decent. Certainly has a nicer ring than rune, secore, or vortex to my ear, and incorporates "ring", which is at least relevant.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Network name: Enciphering

Good. Shorten to Ciphering

The currency units would be ciphers. "Pay me 5 ciphers please".

Rune reminds me also of Dune.
This is pretty catchy
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Jon because I would like to see a viable competitor to Monero.

I think Rune is juvenile gaming shit. But go ahead if you want. No skin off my back. Good luck with Rune.

Thanks for that. Any other dev teams that come up to scratch?
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

I think currency names with letters look better than words.

Eg:

Send me 5 xcp
Send me 5 xmr
Send me 5 btc

legendary
Suggestion for name change:

Network name: Enciphering {Protocol|Network}
Currency name: ECR  XCR

en·ci·pher
enˈsīfər/
verb
gerund or present participle: enciphering

convert (a message or piece of text) into a coded form; encrypt.

Cypherpunk

Every tat/pierce loser will want one.

Plus there's a years-old mailing list just waiting for your use.

Rune reminds me also of Dune, sounds like a Harrison Ford sci-fi movie.
legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
Suggestion for name change:

Network name: Enciphering {Protocol|Network}
Currency name: ECR  XCR

en·ci·pher
enˈsīfər/
verb
gerund or present participle: enciphering

convert (a message or piece of text) into a coded form; encrypt.

Even Ciphering or Cipher is a good name. Having "ring" at the end of it adds a nice touch, since it's focused on ring signatures.
Activity: 55
just hold my bbr. hope I'm right.
Jon because I would like to see a viable competitor to Monero.

I think Rune is juvenile gaming shit. But go ahead if you want. No skin off my back. Good luck with Rune.
legendary

Privacy/Security overtures would go a long way in everyone liking the name  Wink

Lock?
Doberman?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Is it really Rune now? Name is worse than before. Sounds like a kiddy game like Runescape or an MMO game where you put runes on your armors

At least Bool represents coding vocabulary

I really hope you don't name it Rune.

Rune means nothing to most people. It sounds like Ruin. It is not catchy.

I am not an owner of BBR, so please ask your own investors. Just my 2 cents.

Consider Digiberry instead or don't change the name.

BBR is a great currency abbreviation. Easy to remember. "BB" then "R".

The Boolberry logo on the home page looks great.

Hi AnonyMint

Good to see you here Wink

I think the berry side of things is where the initial under reaction was, so I think DigiBerry is not as aspiring. What would you seriously choose as a name for this coin/technology ? (Please no "psstt")

If you were targeting the wide use in social networking, berry is maybe a positive. And digi more understood by laypeople than bool.

If instead you are targeting the Bitcoin investor demographics which are younger, techie males, then something creative that identified with secrecy.

I had a mental lapse on the psst. I think I was thinking hush. I was multitasking and apparently got confused with shh.

chaos
mutex
jumblr
jumblit
tokring

Any good?

Hi Dude or Dudette
As someone who owns BBR/Rune why are you wasting your and our time with your suggestions when you don't hold a stake in this? The Tech Dudes have it under control CZ and co are not the average devs

they are the only ones that I've witnessed actually just get on with it, no announcements of an announcement to create hype. Its just this new feature has been completed please download this update and enjoy.

Personally I love this, I see so many devs with great ideas but unfortunately there ambition exceeds there ability and they are continually under pressure trying to deliver.

Please don't take my comment as an attack of your creditability. If you know any other dev teams with the cred and ability of the BBR/Rune team, please let us all know because they'd likely find a few investors here

that being said peace love & mung beans.

Jon  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Privacy/Security overtures would go a long way in everyone liking the name  Wink
legendary

Perhaps a tad negative with their connotations and not really smelling money, if you will.  Smiley

There has got to be something that just clicks and makes everyone fall in love with it and has zoidberg's fancies tickled (he doesn't seem to like the common words)
Is it really Rune now? Name is worse than before. Sounds like a kiddy game like Runescape or an MMO game where you put runes on your armors

Hi AnonyMint

I think the berry side of things is where the initial under reaction was, so I think DigiBerry is not as aspiring. What would you seriously choose as a name for this coin/technology ? (Please no "psstt")

If you were targeting the wide use in social networking, berry is maybe a positive. And digi more understood by laypeople than bool.

If instead you are targeting the Bitcoin investor demographics which are younger, techie males, then something creative that identified with secrecy.

I had a mental lapse on the psst. I think I was thinking hush. I was multitasking and apparently got confused with shh.

chaos
mutex
jumblr
jumblit
tokring

Any good?
Activity: 556

There's a much bigger problem:

I had assumed that someone had already researched this, but maybe not.

It seems that when you google Rune you get a wikipedia page about runes followed by a ton of Runescape stuff. Fair enough, it would be be difficult to SEO your way above that lot, but it's not a serp killer - we'll just use "rune coin" instead.

Uh oh.

There is already a runecoin (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runecoins) and it's more Runescape stuff - how tricky will it be to con the google algo to top that? Runescape has over half a million players.

Not only does this cause a problem (a big one) for SEO, it may upset the makers of runescape (legal stuff?) and it rather destroys a main plank of your arguments that "not many people know about runescape" - well, they soon will because you will be introducing them to each other.

Surely just the fact that rune and runecoin searches throw up a ton of runescape stuff will connect the two in people's minds?

Oh well, nevermind, I expect Runescape will be glad of the extra hits.

the difference is clear in Google, Boolberry not need SEO.

View the number of results.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

There's a much bigger problem:

I had assumed that someone had already researched this, but maybe not.

It seems that when you google Rune you get a wikipedia page about runes followed by a ton of Runescape stuff. Fair enough, it would be be difficult to SEO your way above that lot, but it's not a serp killer - we'll just use "rune coin" instead.

Uh oh.

There is already a runecoin (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runecoins) and it's more Runescape stuff - how tricky will it be to con the google algo to top that? Runescape has over half a million players.

Not only does this cause a problem (a big one) for SEO, it may upset the makers of runescape (legal stuff?) and it rather destroys a main plank of your arguments that "not many people know about runescape" - well, they soon will because you will be introducing them to each other.

Oh well, nevermind, I expect Runescape will be glad of the extra hits.

When you find me in rare agreement with AnonyMint, that is an exceedingly strong indicator of factual correctness. 

I'm over this shit.

If CZ wants to overrule his community, including those who have been loyal since the beginning, in favor of some RPG faggotry the vast majority of us strongly object to, he can do it without us.

New Elsword Rune Slayer

Hi AnonyMint

Jump to: