Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 291. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
A message to all BBR supporters,

In order for a coin to get wide scale recognition and adoption it needs to have a decent volume for quite some time. If the volume dies the coin dies and everyone forgets about it. If you support BBR make sure you're buying some and selling some- even if you're buying and selling back or vice versa at close to identical prices( I will get flamed for saying this because I am encouraging fake volume, but the truth is without the consistent volume the coin will die and no one will be able to trade it anywhere near the current price anyways). If we want more supports we need to make them take notice, tiny volumes don't get notice. Just my thoughts. Have a good ones guys.

It costs money to trade actively.

We should find some use for BBR.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
BBR have a long way to go.Be patience and i think victory will belong to holders!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
A message to all BBR supporters,

In order for a coin to get wide scale recognition and adoption it needs to have a decent volume for quite some time. If the volume dies the coin dies and everyone forgets about it. If you support BBR make sure you're buying some and selling some- even if you're buying and selling back or vice versa at close to identical prices( I will get flamed for saying this because I am encouraging fake volume, but the truth is without the consistent volume the coin will die and no one will be able to trade it anywhere near the current price anyways). If we want more supports we need to make them take notice, tiny volumes don't get notice. Just my thoughts. Have a good ones guys.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
(European) miners, please move to

http://bbr.mbkpool.info/.

By my experience from last 2 days it's running great, with low rejects and 100+% efficiency, yet hashrate is shamefully low. All that while cncoin is having more than 50% of network.

MOVE!!! NOW!!! Smiley

can we mien with GPU? if so.. how?

Yes you can mine BBR with a GPU. There is a special thread for BBR GPU mining: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-gpu-miner-discussion-amd-nvidia-opencl-cuda-693118
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

By my experience from last 2 days it's running great, with low rejects and 100+% efficiency, yet hashrate is shamefully low. All that while cncoin is having more than 50% of network.

MOVE!!! NOW!!! Smiley

can we mien with GPU? if so.. how?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

MOVE!!! NOW!!! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
why bbr goes down in price??
legendary
Activity: 1106
BBR is mentioned in a book http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KZ6WANE Anonymous Cryptocurrencies: The rise of bitcoin alternatives that offer true anonymity
Activity: 896

Thanks. I'm just excited to be a part of the team and this community.  

One of the first steps in developing BBR to the level it deserves is by the grassroots work of getting our community organized. Whether we all realize it or not, there is a lot of things we can do as individuals - and when we organize together there really is no limit to how much we can get done.

BBR has the tech. It has great value that it provides. Now we just need to organize to get that word out. There are a lot of exciting things on the horizon. I will be making a post in the next couple of days outlining what we need help with.

Please PM me if you are interested in getting involved. You dont have to be good at marketing and you might not even think you are good at anything at all Wink, but I promise you - you have something important you can provide.

Jon

What is your plan for the marketing?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Good news!

I'm happy to announce that windjc is joining Boolberry team to improve our marketing stance. With our project expanding, I believe that we are on the way to new horizons.

Welcome windjc!

Zoidberg

Welcome windjc! I'm excited!

Thanks. I'm just excited to be a part of the team and this community.  

One of the first steps in developing BBR to the level it deserves is by the grassroots work of getting our community organized. Whether we all realize it or not, there is a lot of things we can do as individuals - and when we organize together there really is no limit to how much we can get done.

BBR has the tech. It has great value that it provides. Now we just need to organize to get that word out. There are a lot of exciting things on the horizon. I will be making a post in the next couple of days outlining what we need help with.

Please PM me if you are interested in getting involved. You dont have to be good at marketing and you might not even think you are good at anything at all Wink, but I promise you - you have something important you can provide.

Jon
Activity: 182
I can hardly believe it, but I can believe it. I requested Boolberry be added and it was, and its among impressive coins. I've been using this as a guide on what coins to invest in, and it has served me well. Hopefully it can guide Boolberry to more success.

It's on CoinGecko in 23rd place, which is impressive given the company it keeps.

https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hey guys, have a problem. I have the latest wallet and i'm missing coins!
This is my address:  1Ha56YSPtSDjSiMMG1LxTV8VAX4z8Qz8xe3LSZc7eEgThCo11jQGYrqGN29QSSvdMCCgKjDAKKBkAX5 6taXwH2TVSHjZwv5

This is what the wallet is showing: Balance: 2.999998000000 Unlocked: 1.999999000000

I had 1000 BBR back at the end of may. In June it shows I added 104 more BBR. I haven't touched my wallet or made any transactions since then and now i'm down to 2.99 BBR as my balance? What happened?
I tried restoring the wallet and opening it up on another computer but that didn't help.
Any ideas?

Do you see that transfers in history?
What wallet version you have?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
btc-mike quit team, this doesnt look good anymore + messy thread and no real GPU info

If btc-mike quit the team, then it's not even a team anymore, right? Can you have a one-person team? That just sounds unfair (since a team implies competing versus other teams, who would presumably have more than one member).

Bitcrea is around as well as 2 other developers. btc-mike supports a re-brand and am sure he will be back as that one might be in the works. New members are joining although not formally announced.

I think folks here do not appreciate deliberate negativity in the light of how much FUD BBR has gone through vis-a-vis CryptoNote background, early private miner advantage at the hands of a few and attempted defamation and slander towards zoidberg. I don't think it will stop though as the mentality in the competing camps has been to eliminate BBR while not realizing how dangerous that concept is. Rationalization will set in with the right focus soon.  

A little over a week ago, I told CZ I was done with BBR. A few people asked me to think about it more, which I have. I am sticking with that decision.

I wish CZ and BBR all the best.

Sad to hear it...thank you and all the best

Jon  Sad
Activity: 182
Welcome windjc!  Cheesy

The more people on this coin the better!!
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Hey guys, have a problem. I have the latest wallet and i'm missing coins!
This is my address:  1Ha56YSPtSDjSiMMG1LxTV8VAX4z8Qz8xe3LSZc7eEgThCo11jQGYrqGN29QSSvdMCCgKjDAKKBkAX5 6taXwH2TVSHjZwv5

This is what the wallet is showing: Balance: 2.999998000000 Unlocked: 1.999999000000

I had 1000 BBR back at the end of may. In June it shows I added 104 more BBR. I haven't touched my wallet or made any transactions since then and now i'm down to 2.99 BBR as my balance? What happened?
I tried restoring the wallet and opening it up on another computer but that didn't help.
Any ideas?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
btc-mike quit team, this doesnt look good anymore + messy thread and no real GPU info

If btc-mike quit the team, then it's not even a team anymore, right? Can you have a one-person team? That just sounds unfair (since a team implies competing versus other teams, who would presumably have more than one member).

Bitcrea is around as well as 2 other developers. btc-mike supports a re-brand and am sure he will be back as that one might be in the works. New members are joining although not formally announced.

I think folks here do not appreciate deliberate negativity in the light of how much FUD BBR has gone through vis-a-vis CryptoNote background, early private miner advantage at the hands of a few and attempted defamation and slander towards zoidberg. I don't think it will stop though as the mentality in the competing camps has been to eliminate BBR while not realizing how dangerous that concept is. Rationalization will set in with the right focus soon.  

A little over a week ago, I told CZ I was done with BBR. A few people asked me to think about it more, which I have. I am sticking with that decision.

I wish CZ and BBR all the best.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Nice. Welcome windjc  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Good news!

I'm happy to announce that windjc is joining Boolberry team to improve our marketing stance. With our project expanding, I believe that we are on the way to new horizons.

Welcome windjc!

Zoidberg

Welcome windjc! I'm excited!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Good news!

Welcome windjc!

Zoidberg

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
I wasn't really trying to troll (I guess it's just in my nature Tongue ), but I've never seen BitCrea post anything or chat on IRC. Just checked and saw that he/she is listed in the op, along with btc-mike (still). Also, I do own some bbr. Sorry for commenting and bumping the thread, please return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

I could understand why you think so.
But Bitcrea's work is not related in posting here, we talk in skype almost every day (i prefer skype to irc) and he is pretty active in our project, and i guess tifozi could confirm it since he also often in our skype chat.

I don't think there's a reason to confirm anything. I'm active and I'm monitoring the thread, but I'm not that vocal on it - I'll try to correct that. Seems like a lot of exciting things are coming up! Smiley

Bitcrea
Jump to: