Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 292. (Read 1210752 times)

mbk
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Changing intensity won't fix your problem. What's your accepted ratio? If it's high you definitely have some network issues with the pool.

not sure how to change intensity. thanks.
It's just -i 18 on his gpu miner.

i have around 85% effencity on all rigs. if low intwnsity will push it up will be good. but I dont know how to change it.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I wasn't really trying to troll (I guess it's just in my nature Tongue ), but I've never seen BitCrea post anything or chat on IRC. Just checked and saw that he/she is listed in the op, along with btc-mike (still). Also, I do own some bbr. Sorry for commenting and bumping the thread, please return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

I could understand why you think so.
But Bitcrea's work is not related in posting here, we talk in skype almost every day (i prefer skype to irc) and he is pretty active in our project, and i guess tifozi could confirm it since he also often in our skype chat.

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
for 280x cards best option -i 18 id hynix memory, and -i 17 if Elpida

also a stable memory clock will give the high speeds.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
for 280x cards best option -i 18 id hynix memory, and -i 17 if Elpida
Activity: 732
Merit: 500

not sure how to change intensity. thanks.
It's just -i 18 on his gpu miner.

i have around 85% effencity on all rigs. if low intwnsity will push it up will be good. but I dont know how to change it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
when will be add to bter?
I can push for it, but last I heard people wanted this to be delayed for a while

bter people? i think it wouldn't harm to have some more exchanges
push it Wink
see, not many want this and I dont want to keep asking for favors if there is no strong feeling for it

Who said this?

If there is actually a sensible reason for this I'd love to know it. If we want to wait to make a coordinating marketing campaign around it that's one thing, but BBR needs more on exchange exposure, and I haven't heard about any coordinated marketing campaigns to promote the Bter addition, so I am a little confused as to why someone would be against it.
OK, I will have it added to bter

James

Awesome James. I know you are ridiculously busy with other things, so when you get a date for inclusion on Bter just pass it on to me and I'll let everyone know. Thanks!
Should be live within a week
ping me if not
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I wasn't really trying to troll (I guess it's just in my nature Tongue ), but I've never seen BitCrea post anything or chat on IRC. Just checked and saw that he/she is listed in the op, along with btc-mike (still). Also, I do own some bbr. Sorry for commenting and bumping the thread, please return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I can push for it, but last I heard people wanted this to be delayed for a while

push it Wink
see, not many want this and I dont want to keep asking for favors if there is no strong feeling for it

Who said this?

If there is actually a sensible reason for this I'd love to know it. If we want to wait to make a coordinating marketing campaign around it that's one thing, but BBR needs more on exchange exposure, and I haven't heard about any coordinated marketing campaigns to promote the Bter addition, so I am a little confused as to why someone would be against it.

James

Awesome James. I know you are ridiculously busy with other things, so when you get a date for inclusion on Bter just pass it on to me and I'll let everyone know. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

push it Wink

Who said this?

James
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
btc-mike quit team, this doesnt look good anymore + messy thread and no real GPU info

If btc-mike quit the team, then it's not even a team anymore, right? Can you have a one-person team? That just sounds unfair (since a team implies competing versus other teams, who would presumably have more than one member).

The regular poster to troll ratio is an indicator in the potential success of a coin. This indicator has been much low recently. With your help we are now in a bull market for the troll indicators. Hopefully some more of your friends will join. Smiley
Agree, but let's not feed them too much.  No fat trolls here. Smiley
legendary
btc-mike quit team, this doesnt look good anymore + messy thread and no real GPU info

If btc-mike quit the team, then it's not even a team anymore, right? Can you have a one-person team? That just sounds unfair (since a team implies competing versus other teams, who would presumably have more than one member).

The regular poster to troll ratio is an indicator in the potential success of a coin. This indicator has been much low recently. With your help we are now in a bull market for the troll indicators. Hopefully some more of your friends will join. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Bitcrea is around as well as 2 other developers. btc-mike supports a re-brand and am sure he will be back as that one might be in the works. New members are joining although not formally announced.

I think folks here do not appreciate deliberate negativity in the light of how much FUD BBR has gone through vis-a-vis CryptoNote background, early private miner advantage at the hands of a few and attempted defamation and slander towards zoidberg. I don't think it will stop though as the mentality in the competing camps has been to eliminate BBR while not realizing how dangerous that concept is. Rationalization will set in with the right focus soon.  
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

legendary

Things have never been better here in BBR land.

Come back in a week and find out Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

What? Who said that? I think BBR on Bter is a great idea. In fact, I am looking to build a chinese marketing team soon. So Bter is an important step in that.

Agreed.  I think that at this point, BBR would benefit from another big market -- if nothing else, because it might trigger additional volume from people taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities, both within BBR and across other currency pairs (by which I mostly mean the BBR/XMR ratio).  Nice coin.  Deserves some more love -- particularly after C_Z's most recent build that enables ring signature pruning.

That one alone should be trumpeted from the rooftops a bit.  Very solid technical progress.
legendary
I cant believe BBR value only 1219BTC on the coinmarketcap

Just another transient market irrationality  Smiley. Most folks in this coin are not as vocal as say some others and good, honest true leaders need to shape the direction and marketing for the continued awareness of this great coin. There is now such a fine line between 1) good marketing and 2) "shilling". For a coin to succeed the first must occur naturally and second must be bare minimum. BBR seems to get the second one right. The first needs some help and it does look like there are new entrants which is always good.

@James, what is your personal opinion on new markets at this stage?

There will be updates to this very soon. We would love you and any others to be involved in future marketing projects.
legendary

push it Wink

Who said this?

legendary

What? Who said that? I think BBR on Bter is a great idea. In fact, I am looking to build a chinese marketing team soon. So Bter is an important step in that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I cant believe BBR value only 1219BTC on the coinmarketcap

Just another transient market irrationality  Smiley. Most folks in this coin are not as vocal as say some others and good, honest true leaders need to shape the direction and marketing for the continued awareness of this great coin. There is now such a fine line between 1) good marketing and 2) "shilling". For a coin to succeed the first must occur naturally and second must be bare minimum. BBR seems to get the second one right. The first needs some help and it does look like there are new entrants which is always good.

@James, what is your personal opinion on new markets at this stage?
Jump to: