Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 320. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Wow. I just did the calculation and it felt really good!
I sent in 1 BTC 279df28d7ad464170dd35b2eb4b1b205a5cebaa0b5ad02f9c256f23caced0bc7

James

I've donated:
.5 BTC  ceeed002f087b9bef01f415ab7572c78c71f8dde700d2c54f215f2a6ca5fedd2

1000 BBR  f75750e69fbfd04950fde96e69f00d8d4279c6b15914104bb76c2e25a6416972

Very big thanks for this support!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Donation Drive

We all know how hard the BBR team has been working. Due to their efforts, what is happening in the markets has been made possible. We need to make sure the BBR team can concentrate on improving BBR with 100% of their powers.

Way back earlier this year, I was in the same situation of worrying about money and I was seriously considering getting a real job to pay the bills. Needless to say my productivity would have gone way down and, well I wouldnt be where I am today. When some of the big NXT whales found this out, they gave me a "job" basically to keep doing what I was and they took care of my basic living expenses.

This helped enormously and got me into a superproductive mode.

Now I find that the BBR team is not even asking for more funds, even though they sure can use it. There was no premine and we can all see that the 1% of emmission is not so much. Maybe in 6 months to a year it will be plenty, but until the 1% emission can pay for the basic living expenses of the BBR team, the BBR community needs to chip in. This is just temporary until BBR value is making the 1% emission enough.

Think of the wonderful feeling it will be to see BBR > XMR
This is what is possible. Calculate how much your stack of BBR would be worth if it had XMR's price.

OK, now dig deep and send you support to:
BTC: 1JjGoHdzP5HvtyEZ6MN9LXbh8uTDVgrPY9
BBR: @zoidberg

I sent in 1 BTC 279df28d7ad464170dd35b2eb4b1b205a5cebaa0b5ad02f9c256f23caced0bc7

James

I really like the way things are going and am glad that I have held onto all my BBR and have been buying while the price was extremely low.  There isn't much I can contribute other than financial support so that's what my contribution will be.   

I've donated:

.5 BTC  ceeed002f087b9bef01f415ab7572c78c71f8dde700d2c54f215f2a6ca5fedd2

1000 BBR  f75750e69fbfd04950fde96e69f00d8d4279c6b15914104bb76c2e25a6416972

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Donation Drive

Way back earlier this year, I was in the same situation of worrying about money and I was seriously considering getting a real job to pay the bills. Needless to say my productivity would have gone way down and, well I wouldnt be where I am today. When some of the big NXT whales found this out, they gave me a "job" basically to keep doing what I was and they took care of my basic living expenses.

The other day in polo trollbox you said you made millions in 10 months after discovering crypto.

I must have misinterpreted what you said.
when I said "superproductive mode" that meant that in May when the NXT AssetExchange came out I issued 100 million NXT marketcap worth of assets. In the first weeks, they were 80%+ of all volumes and most of the top volume assets. Now the monthly trading volume of assets is almost $1 mil per month and their combined marketcap is getting close to 200 million NXT. I had to sell the majority to early investors so I only ended up with about 40%, but I also gave away about 20 million NXT worth to key contributors in the NXT community. Then I became core dev for BTCD and since I believe in my ability to deliver the tech I bought over 200 BTC of it and now this has become worth some nice amount.

So it is a rags to riches story twice and now I am here to help BBR regain its former value and then some.

I have done some market research and do you know what people are saying about cryptonotes? They say they have XMR and BBR. XMR because of all the hype it gets and BBR for the tech.

Now I dont particularly like hype or market manipulating, when I back a coin, I put my money in and HODL and put my ideas and hard work into improving it. This is the secret to my success, I am able to directly increase the value of my investments so I dont need to resort to anything else. Now, what will happen when BBR starts getting all the publicity and attention and people are talking about BBR. When you combine the best tech and give it good marketing, it wins

So, my goal is BBR > XMR in price and marketcap. The first will be much easier than the second due to the number of different coins, but I did 60x on BTCD in 6 weeks. About 5x for BBR so far after 3 days, so it will be good to see a repeat performance and this is what I work toward by combining the powers of BTCD and BBR and the SuperNET

James
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Donation Drive

The other day in polo trollbox you said you made millions in 10 months after discovering crypto.

I must have misinterpreted what you said.
legendary
Donation Drive

We all know how hard the BBR team has been working. Due to their efforts, what is happening in the markets has been made possible. We need to make sure the BBR team can concentrate on improving BBR with 100% of their powers.

Now I find that the BBR team is not even asking for more funds, even though they sure can use it. There was no premine and we can all see that the 1% of emmission is not so much. Maybe in 6 months to a year it will be plenty, but until the 1% emission can pay for the basic living expenses of the BBR team, the BBR community needs to chip in. This is just temporary until BBR value is making the 1% emission enough.

Think of the wonderful feeling it will be to see BBR > XMR
This is what is possible. Calculate how much your stack of BBR would be worth if it had XMR's price.

OK, now dig deep and send you support to:
BTC: 1JjGoHdzP5HvtyEZ6MN9LXbh8uTDVgrPY9
BBR: @zoidberg

James
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Techie question - is it possible to withdraw from exchange to alias (far easier to remember this than copy and paste the long form address). Tried it on Polo and got an error. Raised a ticket there (awaiting a response) however wanted to check that it should be possible?

Technically it's possible and not hard to implement, but this should be done on exchane side and i doubt that exchanges gonna do that, i think they have enough work on the table.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll request they implement it on my ticket (can only ask). It would be a great little enhancement on their side.
I guess most exchanges do a check for valid addresses, and it's easier when it has a fixed length and a known beginning.

+ i need to add alias support to wallet RPC, not a big deal if they really agree to support it i'll extend RPC API in 30 about minutes

I've contacted Polo and the noises they are making are positive! I've PMed you the details. Fingers crossed...  Smiley
legendary
I heard there was a bit of confusion. CZ will be focused on BBR as always. he will be adding some few API calls to support Teleport, so this is work similar to making good compatibility

During this process it is possible for some new ideas to develop.

To clarify about the SuperNET IPO, this is not selling of any existing shares and I am not getting any free shares at all. If I want to get any SuperNET, I have to pay for it too. I will take no salary, no office, very little overhead. 1% of funds raised will be reserved for websites and other incidental expenses. 90% of fees collected will be distributed. So the overhead cannot be more than 10% of revenues.

The purpose of SuperNET is to unite crypto. By creating a framework that allows for cross marketing and revenue sharing. Each node will be getting some revenue sharing. Also each coin community will be getting revenue sharing proportional to the business their coin is part of.

What I am saying is that the BBR community will be getting revenue sharing from SuperNET. We will need some special community account to send this to once the revenue starts flowing. I cannot estimate the amounts yet and it will depend on the number of users, availability of services, etc.

James
Techie question - is it possible to withdraw from exchange to alias (far easier to remember this than copy and paste the long form address). Tried it on Polo and got an error. Raised a ticket there (awaiting a response) however wanted to check that it should be possible?

Technically it's possible and not hard to implement, but this should be done on exchane side and i doubt that exchanges gonna do that, i think they have enough work on the table.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll request they implement it on my ticket (can only ask). It would be a great little enhancement on their side.
I guess most exchanges do a check for valid addresses, and it's easier when it has a fixed length and a known beginning.

+ i need to add alias support to wallet RPC, not a big deal if they really agree to support it i'll extend RPC API in 30 about minutes
Activity: 520
Merit: 253

Yeah Smiley I would be happy to help i they need!
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
As of now, is Monero a better coin?

from a technical view point both coins have their merits, i like both

A bit off topic but +1 from me. I'm holding 5 figures of each.

Man, if it's really true - you better to support coin with some real help - that make your chances to earn much higher! Smiley

Essentially, we need some investment for pr and promotion spendings.

It's true enough Zoidberg (though I realize as newbie who isn't an established bitcoin whale I have little cred here). I'm committed but not rich by any stretch of the imagination; that investment represents a significant chunk of my savings. XMR and BBR are the only coins I have invested in - sleeping giants.

Wow you must really believe in these coins. I become disheartened because I still feel lost in the world of alt cryptocurrencies. I wish I had more faith. I am invested DRK and XMR kind of hedging my bet against the two. I only using two exchanges Mintpal and Cryptsy . Both whom don't have BBR. I wish you the best with both coins.

Better to trade these at Poloniex.  At Poloniex you can use the DRK/XMR market for arbitrage on a single exchange Smiley
Activity: 15
The good news is that your wallet keys file is okay - that means that you won't lose your money Wink
It seems that your wallet data file somehow damaged, so just remove "exchange" file, BUT DON'T TOUCH KEYS FILE (exchange.keys), and just reopen it in the wallet(GUI or CLI, no matter).

Let me know how all finished.

Thank you for the tip, it worked perfectly  Smiley
The filesize is over 500kb so thats not the issue.
Well i learned my lesson about backups i guess...
So i did loose mining income for about 12 Hours, so it's not too bad.
My new wallet is now properly backed up.

well then perhaps all is not lost.
open it in hex editor or similar, see what it look like.

It is look like seriazlied binary data, that is absolutely mess Wink
Re-syncing wallet gonna helps!
Hi,

I really have a strange issue with my boolbery wallet.
I used simplewallet and it worken nicely for a few days
but when i wantet to open my wallet today i get the following error:
Code:
Error: failed to load wallet: failed to read file "exchange"
Logmessage:
Code:
2014-Aug-30 10:02:55.054817 Boolberry wallet v0.2.0.33(8676dce)
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.487156 Loaded wallet keys file, with public address: 1CwoMF9KoNNAcPNqqBFRB6GpFR6AtkEKHEvSXP68xELYYgjwYztCwoUXQr6U158WDh7iU45WXhmjN6RpiaaDteTbQVFLE5n
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.491761 ERROR /home/ungchy/boolero/boolberry/src/common/boost_serialization_helper.h:45[bool tools::unserialize_obj_from_file(t_object&, const string&) [with t_object = tools::wallet2; std::string = std::basic_string]]Exception at [unserialize_obj_from_file], what=input stream error
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.491855 ERROR /home/ungchy/boolero/boolberry/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:571[void tools::wallet2::load(const string&, const string&)]!r. THROW EXCEPTION: error::file_read_error
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.491928 /home/ungchy/boolero/boolberry/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:571:N5tools5error15file_error_baseILi2EEE: failed to read file "exchange"
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.492045 Error: failed to load wallet: failed to read file "exchange"
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.492126 ERROR /home/ungchy/boolero/boolberry/src/simplewallet/simplewallet.cpp:254[bool currency::simple_wallet::init(const boost::program_options::variables_map&)]could not open account
2014-Aug-30 10:02:58.492166 ERROR /home/ungchy/boolero/boolberry/src/simplewallet/simplewallet.cpp:1040[int main(int, char**)]Failed to initialize wallet

The version is: v0.2.0.33(8676dce) so the latest version from github (self compiled).
Is there any way i can restore this wallet? (sadly i don't have a backup...)

The good news is that your wallet keys file is okay - that means that you won't lose your money Wink
It seems that your wallet data file somehow damaged, so just remove "exchange" file, BUT DON'T TOUCH KEYS FILE (exchange.keys), and just reopen it in the wallet(GUI or CLI, no matter).

Let me know how all finished.

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
crypto zoidberg what is ur favourite kind of pie ?

~CfA~

Activity: 15
Well my newly generatet Wallet has 2.9mb.
Other then that the HEX looks, about the same.
I think i know now when this happened, i lost the connection
to my wallet( it's on a remote machine) So i think
the file got corrupted.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
The filesize is over 500kb so thats not the issue.
Well i learned my lesson about backups i guess...
So i did loose mining income for about 12 Hours, so it's not too bad.
My new wallet is now properly backed up.

well then perhaps all is not lost.
open it in hex editor or similar, see what it look like.
Jump to: