Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 324. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
As amusing as the last 5 pages were...can we get some actual updates for all of us new folks that james brought over.
I have been ignoring most of the alts since there were so many scams and I did not have the effort to do due diligence.

What needs to be done with this coin, I have a little bit of free time.

We need pirate suits, first off.

Then we need cables to connect the telepods.  

Then the mirrors in James' house all need cleaning.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
As amusing as the last 5 pages were...can we get some actual updates for all of us new folks that james brought over.
I have been ignoring most of the alts since there were so many scams and I did not have the effort to do due diligence.

Well James wants to tack on teleport or something onto Boolberry, and even if teleport works, why does Boolberry need it when it's already based off the strongest anonymous digital currency technology in the market? (CryptoNote)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
For some reason I am so happy.
legendary
Picking a fight with BTCD's guru at the height of his power/clout is one of the more stupid things I've seen XMR do (besides being much slower to making their wallet user friendly than BBR). And now he's strongly hinted that he will integrate BBR somehow into the BTCD monolith, just to stick it to you jokers. Haha - nice job, fellas

Are you 8 years old?
Activity: 313
I let the NXT peoples know also
At least BBR is back to the first page of coinmarketcap
The decline of BBR is over. There is no reason that it should have lost 90% of value, so the first step is to get BBR back to where it was. Then, well, I need to talk to zoidberg first.

First things first. Let the dumpers dump, we will buy.

James

P.S. I also asked some press contact to make some good press for BBR, but I cannot control the result of that

Thrilled to see the outcome of this collaboration  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Pretty big moves on bittrex, this is getting interesting.

A lot to be lost and earned in BBR  Cheesy
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Troll? Never been called that before...

FWIW, I always consider you a troll. You want XMR to succeed, but also have small "investment" in BBR. You aren't out there ever defending BBR in other threads, promoting it but called this project a "red flag". You are always showing concerns about this coin as if you care. Typical concern troll. I never cared about that BBR alias in your signature. There are quite a few from XMR team that troll this thread and you will always be a troll too, regardless of how you post and what you post.

I am not the only one who understands this from your posts. It is just that James broke the ice. You might as well post with your original nick which I believe are all about XMR.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
All XMR guys have to do to placate jl777 is post some pix of themselves in pirate costumes.  That will make him happy.
Activity: 280

Also, I dont even know who the actual devs of XMR are, while zoidberg has always been quite helpful and was helping me
If the hostilities against BBR stop and it is allowed to grow naturally, then I will be open to working with XMR.

James

Hi James.
To be fair, the XMR core team are listed as follows in the opening post of the XMR thread:
Who are you?
See Monero Missives #1: "(in no particular order) - tacotime, eizh, smooth, fluffypony, othe, davidlatapie, NoodleDoodle

Core team member smooth posted this comment yesterday:
"We have gone out of our way to support third party developers. Not everything good is going to come from the core team, not now or ever."
Q
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
ahah if you were smart you would buy on poloniex for 52 and sell for 62+ on bittrex. easy money

This bitcoin confirmations are killing me Sad

I bet when my coins are there its sold zz
Activity: 280
without being in any way disrespectful to you - but do you really think that xmr keeps bbr artificially low? - it does not make sense, even the core developers are supporting bbr as a reasonable hedge for xmr. I would guess that at least half of the xmr investors have also stakes in bbr.

Yep, I'm in that camp. Not a developer, just an investor.
Activity: 269
ahah if you were smart you would buy on poloniex for 52 and sell for 62+ on bittrex. easy money
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I can't speak for anyone else but I have purchased just over 8k of BBR in the last few hours due to James posting it in his BTCD thread.

I will be hodling the majority of it and a small portion to arb.

Regardless of what you may think of James, there is 2 things that is undeniable.

1. He is a great programmer.
2. He is a great promoter of a coin.

You are not the only one.

Gonna use this to say hello to the bbr community!

Im here too because of james and gonna be in for the long run Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I am not the one here who writes conspiracy theories over other coins.

No idea why you say i pick a fight. Awesome how mature you guys act, a normal discussion isn´t even possible with you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Picking a fight with BTCD's guru at the height of his power/clout is one of the more stupid things I've seen XMR do (besides being much slower to making their wallet user friendly than BBR). And now he's strongly hinted that he will integrate BBR somehow into the BTCD monolith, just to stick it to you jokers. Haha - nice job, fellas
legendary
Merit: 1134
So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Why are you lying, you never contacted the XMR team?
Your whitepaper wasn´t readable, it explained nothing, i told you to write a more technical post but you didn´t, thats the only problem... Still you can´t answer my Stakemodifier question, you simply have no clue if Bitcoindark is vulnerable but you advertise it everywhere.
I even told you i would never send someone away who wants to help, didn´t i?
Dude you have some serious anger issues.
You talk bad about us in the BTCD thread and here, god damn, say it in my face instead.

The other accusations are all wrong anyway, i don´t know whats going on in your brain but you simply put lies out here without any verification.

There´s no explanation why coins go down in price a lot, i was part of vertcoin, it lost like 10x in value the last months without a good reason, feel free to ask zoidberg how clueless i was about the situation - people just got bored from it. We were the first to implement stealth addresses in a bitcoin based coin but simply no one gave a fuck. Look at litecoin it lost also 10x its value of the high and i can list 100 of coins who lost its value too.

There was also a miner who sold over 100k of XMR the last weeks, the market could simply take it but the price has gone down too. Most big scale miners just want USD/EUR and thats it, thats why the price goes down.

Here´s another pretty nice project which lost over 10x of its price for no apparent reason except miners dumping, first mini blockchain, shitload of work and i am sure they have no enemies at all: https://bter.com/trade/XCN_BTC

Are you new to the altcoin stuff?

PS: I am pretty good with zoidberg, so don´t even try to start a stupid fight of bbr vs xmr here.

I only stated my theories. I am new to altcoin stuff, I have no idea what I am doing. thank you for educating me. Oh I also have anger issues. I need to see a psychiatrist. Should I go to writing school too?

James

P.S. Since you claim I never contacted XMR team, but clearly we have been in contact and you say I am talking "bad about us" this indicates you are part of XMR team. So you see I need to go to logic school too, since to me you are making a contradictory set of statements but this cannot be so as you are much smarter than me.
Activity: 538
But that's been the case for a while - what specifically sparked this sudden price jump today? Was it the btcdark guy's endorsement?

Does it really matter in the long run? Coin was undervalued and smart people bought. Today we got to 40:1 xmr/bbr ratio - coins are similar, bbr is better in many ways, buying anything below 0.001 is a great price. True there are not many whales around this coin and it don't have as many developers as xmr, but as I see it 1x crypto-zoidberd is as good as 3x xmr developer at least on actual work being done.
legendary
Merit: 1134
I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?
no. I only purchased 0.75 BTC at the very beginning
I dont have time to play orderbook games. I just buy what I like and then hodl

I guess it's easy to see how accusations can stem from circumstantial evidence!
Not sure your point, but if you know me, you will know that I have made dozens (100+ ?) of investors quite a bit of money and so when I make a recommendation a lot of people listen. I cannot control what everybody does, all I can do is tell them what I know

James

Ok, if you say so... then I'll wait for this flood of investors...
I dont think I like you very much, you must be a troll

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr
25 BTC volume in a couple hours
tripled the price
up to #71, thats up over 40 places

This is what I seem to have been the cause of. Now if you have nothing to say that will help BBR, please leave.

James

Troll? Never been called that before...

You were trolling XMR earlier on this thread, I simply asked for your evidence. Now BBR is being pumped, I asked if that was you, given you intimated you would do something about the BBR price.

I like XMR, I like BBR. I judge both coins on their merit. I just not a fanboy of any coin. I don't encourage people to get too excited either way, whether a coin is being pumped or dumped, as your average joe ends up losing out, which isn't what it's about for me.

This current hike in price smells like a typical pump and dump to me, and you're claiming to have at least instigated it. 
 - If its a pump and dump of BBR then, yes you should absolutely detest me. A p&d will damage BBR and I happen to think the coin has real potential.
 - However, if it's not a p&d and results in sustained investment for the betterment of BBR - then I'd happily stand corrected.
Like I said, I'll wait for investors in claim to influence...

There is no reason BBR should be 1/40 of XMR, it was 1/3
so how is communicating to the market that BBR is underpriced considered pumping?
Not only is it undervalued, there is a good chance for cooperation between BBR and BTCD
this is a fundamental change in the outlook for BBR, especially if my plan for integration into the supernetwork is adopted.
I find undervalued crypto, invest in them and add value to them. I seem to have done it enough times that when people find out I am going to do it, they invest. I do like to help make the people that believe in me a lot of money and I seem to have made some millions of USD of profits for investors who believed in me.

so before you accuse me of something, maybe a bit of homework?
Activity: 532
So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Why are you lying, you never contacted the XMR team?
I even told you i would never send someone away who wants to help, didn´t i? Here´s the proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8535675

Your whitepaper wasn´t readable, it explained nothing, i told you to write a more technical post but you didn´t, thats the only problem... Still you can´t answer my Stakemodifier question, you simply have no clue if Bitcoindark is vulnerable but you advertise it everywhere. Don´t blame others for your errors, if you want something reviewed than make it readable at least.

Dude you have some serious anger issues.
You talk bad about us in the BTCD thread and here, god damn, say it in my face instead.

The other accusations are all wrong anyway, i don´t know whats going on in your brain but you simply put lies out here without any verification.

There´s no explanation why coins go down in price a lot, i was part of vertcoin, it lost like 10x in value the last months without a good reason, feel free to ask zoidberg how clueless i was about the situation - people just got bored from it. We were the first to implement stealth addresses in a bitcoin based coin but simply no one gave a fuck. Look at litecoin it lost also 10x its value of the high and i can list 100 of coins who lost its value too.

There was also a miner who sold over 100k of XMR the last weeks, the market could simply take it but the price has gone down too. Most big scale miners just want USD/EUR and thats it, thats why the price goes down.

Here´s another pretty nice project which lost over 10x of its price for no apparent reason except miners dumping, first mini blockchain, shitload of work and i am sure they have no enemies at all: https://bter.com/trade/XCN_BTC

Are you new to the altcoin stuff?

PS: I am pretty good with zoidberg, so don´t even try to start a stupid fight of bbr vs xmr here.
Jump to: