Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 35. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
crypto_zoidberg  Any word on kucoin exchange?

EDIT: I guess they're still working on it?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I would just prefer having a larger exchange where I can manage my other coins. To have to go into a smaller exchange is cumbersome if you are moving around a lot of funds. I imagine Kucoin will solve my problem but for now I have been trading on stocks and moving them to my desktop wallet.
Yes it is a pain..the smaller exchanges. I'm keeping my eye on this new exchange  https://upcoin.com/  to see if they have a good platform and many currencies.

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
I would just prefer having a larger exchange where I can manage my other coins. To have to go into a smaller exchange is cumbersome if you are moving around a lot of funds. I imagine Kucoin will solve my problem but for now I have been trading on stocks and moving them to my desktop wallet.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
BTC-Alpha of the three transactions credited only one first trial and small. The other two do not count larger. Those support is silent. Be careful.

I've contacted them and in work on this problem. Hopefully solve it soon!

Zoidberg

If anyone has problems with deposits please contact me in slack boolberry.slack.com or here and write details - what was transaction id and payment id, i'll try figure out problem.

Zoidberg
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
I'm in the middle of sending all of my Boolberry to my desktop wallet but I don't like BTC Alpha. IMHO the thing that is holding BBR back the most is lack of a good trading platform. The wallet, soon to be website, and leadership are great but the exchanges are horrible. I never thought I'd actually like trading Bittrex but here we are.

What are your primary concerns with BTC-Alpha? In my experience, their charting and execution speed (which is near instant) is much better than Bittrex. The order depth is also a nice touch in comparison to the Bittex depth gauge that's been broken for over 2 years now. Despite their slow response to resolve the deposit issue it was still much quicker in comparison to Bittrex turnaround. They integrated BBR 3 days after I paid them which is an excellent metric to assess their technical expertise in the space.

My immediate feedback for them would be:

• Segregate the trollbox into separate languages with moderators to mitigate the spam
  • Improve the UI to something more like Kucoin
  • Hire more support staff

All that said, they have proven they can handle high volume trading (1500BTC +) and some projects like Ucash (not an endorsement) were able to achieve a top 20 marketcap with only a BTC-Alpha listing. I see no reason why Boolberry can't achieve similar results. In my opinion, now that Alpha deposits have been fixed, there is really no logical reason why anyone should be using Stocks over Alpha. Nothing against them and I'm thankful for their support during this interim period but BTC-Alpha just provides a much better trading experience.
BTC-Alpha of the three transactions credited only one first trial and small. The other two do not count larger. Those support is silent. Be careful.

Zoidberg

BTC-Alpha deposits have been credited! Please check your account to see if your deposits have been credited so we can follow up with the exchange operator.

Thanks!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I'm still waiting for a response back from the stocks.exchange operator. I'll update everyone as soon as I get a response from him. In the interim, I went ahead and took care of the listing fee for btc-alpha. If anyone wants to help out with the fee shoot me a PM. They're doing about 1000BTC in daily volume so it's a step up from stocks.exchange in that regard. The operator is quite familiar with CryptoNote integration and said we should have a BBR listing up within the next few days.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/btc-alpha/
Hi.it's not spam or advertising
there is one new project Victorium (in DaggerHashimoto), they just have a listing on btc-alpha exchange in this week. You can talk to their dev, maybe they will tell you about the exchange.
Telegram ENG - https://t.me/Victorium_En or Discord - https://discord.gg/qvwjpwJ

Hello! When you would start with xdb? Ty, for unswer!
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

Good news!

We have implemented offline signatures as a part of API that needed for integration with exchanges.

Code review appreciated if anyone bother to look into it Smiley

Zoidberg.

Thanks! This is a big leap forward
copper member
I'm in the middle of sending all of my Boolberry to my desktop wallet but I don't like BTC Alpha. IMHO the thing that is holding BBR back the most is lack of a good trading platform. The wallet, soon to be website, and leadership are great but the exchanges are horrible. I never thought I'd actually like trading Bittrex but here we are.
WHAT ALGO IS BBR?

If you talk about hashing algo - it's a Wild Keccack  http://boolberry.com/index.html#hash

Zoidberg

Zoidberg
dmp
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Good news!

We have implemented offline signatures as a part of API that needed for integration with exchanges.

Code review appreciated if anyone bother to look into it Smiley

Zoidberg.
Activity: 56
btc-alpha is no better. My 71 BBR that I sent from my local wallet is stuck for three days. Raised a support ticket and awaiting fingers crossed.

BTC-Alpha's operator is working to resolve the issue. As long as your BBR is showing as a confirmed tx on the explorer then its on your Alpha wallet, it's just not showing up on their system. Stocks had a similar problem and they ended up crediting accounts for the correct amount of BBR.

As far as trading engine goes, Alpha's engine is much more advanced than stocks. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes to execute an order on Stocks whereas Alpha it's near instant. You can't really compare the two when it comes to execution speed, charts or order depth functionality and this is why I funded the listing fee there.

As a rule of thumb when sending any crypto to any service, try sending a small amount before sending a full amount to make sure it clears on the other end.
I sent 1 BBR first and it got credited. I then sent the rest and I'm still waiting for it. And yes, btc-alpha is better, especially when it comes to trading.
Stocks.exchange has been killing me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reset the 2 factor authentication. I have my old phone sitting around since I need it to login. I hope Kucoin happens soon.

Stocks.exchange has become unusable.  BTC deposits are taking upto 24 hours, even after over 100 confirmations.  

I encourage everyone to move over to BTC-Alpha as this is our best option at the present time.  The fact that Stocks.exchange is still having a problem with their outgoing payment id is going to make things complicated for people mining directly to the exchange that are not running a local wallet.  

Miners should be advised to either mine to a local wallet or mine to BTC-Alpha.  If buyers do transition away from stocks.exchange, moving BBR from stocks.exhcange will REQUIRE a local wallet, as they have been known to have issues with the payment id field for outgoing transfers.  For those of you who are not familiar, you only need to use this field when sending to an exchange.  It is not necessary to use payment id's when sending to a local wallet address.

Since coinmarketcap has updated the Boolberry markets to show BTC-Alpha, we expect to see miners and traders migrate over as the platform is superior in every aspect, and not under constant ddos attack.

Its unfortunate, and although we should all remain thankful for stocks.exchange taking a chance on us and being the first to relist BBR after the Bittrex fiasco, their platform has become painfully slow and cumbersome.  

I can assure all of you that BTC-Alpha is working to resolve all outstanding support tickets, as they acknowledge some issues they experienced in the first couple days of being live, but also bear in mind, their integration took less than 5 days from the time that we paid the listing fee.

The exchange operators are on telegram regularly, and can be reached at @vitaliibodnar and also @eliasolo.

As I have indicated in a previous post.  BTC-Alpha is working perfectly now, and deposits and withdraws are registering within minutes.

We are working hard on new listings at bigger exchanges. Kucoin has certainly been a disappointment thus far, but they remain committed to the project, and have reiterated their commitment in this past week.  The nascent growth in digital currencies has created quite a burden for them, but they remain committed nonetheless.  

Meanwhile, we are exploring other exchange opportunities and primarily ones that are acclimated with the unique requirements of Cryptonote integrations, especially in the absence of the LMDB completion.  (Expect a future post on this topic in the coming days.)

I agree on all points here. It would be extremely helpful to the project if everyone can start migrating their BBR trading to BTC-Alpha. The biggest complaint I've had about Boolberry from prospective investors is the lack of a decent exchange where traders feel can comfortable leaving large buy and sell orders up for prolonged periods. BTC-Alpha has proven through other projects that they can support high volume trading without any issues. The speed at which they integrated Boolberry vs Kucoin shows the caliber of their team and their business ethics. Deposits seems to be functioning normally now and those that limbo are in the process of being credited.

As mentioned earlier, DO NOT send funds directly from Stocks to Alpha. There is a problem with the Stocks payment id. Send to a local wallet first, then to Alpha if you plan on trading there. Also, send a small amount of BBR to make sure it goes through. Then once you get confirmation the funds have cleared, send the remaining balance.
btc-alpha is no better. My 71 BBR that I sent from my local wallet is stuck for three days. Raised a support ticket and awaiting fingers crossed.

BTC-Alpha's operator is working to resolve the issue. As long as your BBR is showing as a confirmed tx on the explorer then its on your Alpha wallet, it's just not showing up on their system. Stocks had a similar problem and they ended up crediting accounts for the correct amount of BBR.

As far as trading engine goes, Alpha's engine is much more advanced than stocks. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes to execute an order on Stocks whereas Alpha it's near instant. You can't really compare the two when it comes to execution speed, charts or order depth functionality and this is why I funded the listing fee there.

As a rule of thumb when sending any crypto to any service, try sending a small amount before sending a full amount to make sure it clears on the other end.
Activity: 56
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
In my opinion there should be tax in the protocol.

agree.commission should be economically justified, possibly not more than 20%.
copper member
Activity: 51
Stocks.exchange has been killing me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reset the 2 factor authentication. I have my old phone sitting around since I need it to login. I hope Kucoin happens soon.

Stocks.exchange has become unusable.  BTC deposits are taking upto 24 hours, even after over 100 confirmations. 

I encourage everyone to move over to BTC-Alpha as this is our best option at the present time.  The fact that Stocks.exchange is still having a problem with their outgoing payment id is going to make things complicated for people mining directly to the exchange that are not running a local wallet. 

Miners should be advised to either mine to a local wallet or mine to BTC-Alpha.  If buyers do transition away from stocks.exchange, moving BBR from stocks.exhcange will REQUIRE a local wallet, as they have been known to have issues with the payment id field for outgoing transfers.  For those of you who are not familiar, you only need to use this field when sending to an exchange.  It is not necessary to use payment id's when sending to a local wallet address.

Since coinmarketcap has updated the Boolberry markets to show BTC-Alpha, we expect to see miners and traders migrate over as the platform is superior in every aspect, and not under constant ddos attack.

Its unfortunate, and although we should all remain thankful for stocks.exchange taking a chance on us and being the first to relist BBR after the Bittrex fiasco, their platform has become painfully slow and cumbersome. 

I can assure all of you that BTC-Alpha is working to resolve all outstanding support tickets, as they acknowledge some issues they experienced in the first couple days of being live, but also bear in mind, their integration took less than 5 days from the time that we paid the listing fee.

The exchange operators are on telegram regularly, and can be reached at @vitaliibodnar and also @eliasolo.

As I have indicated in a previous post.  BTC-Alpha is working perfectly now, and deposits and withdraws are registering within minutes.

We are working hard on new listings at bigger exchanges. Kucoin has certainly been a disappointment thus far, but they remain committed to the project, and have reiterated their commitment in this past week.  The nascent growth in digital currencies has created quite a burden for them, but they remain committed nonetheless. 

Meanwhile, we are exploring other exchange opportunities and primarily ones that are acclimated with the unique requirements of Cryptonote integrations, especially in the absence of the LMDB completion.  (Expect a future post on this topic in the coming days.)
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: