Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 38. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Hi there.
Is anyone mining this with CPU still, or is there too much of an advantage when mining with GPU?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'm still waiting for a response back from the stocks.exchange operator. I'll update everyone as soon as I get a response from him. In the interim, I went ahead and took care of the listing fee for btc-alpha. If anyone wants to help out with the fee shoot me a PM. They're doing about 1000BTC in daily volume so it's a step up from stocks.exchange in that regard. The operator is quite familiar with CryptoNote integration and said we should have a BBR listing up within the next few days.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/btc-alpha/
Hi.it's not spam or advertising
there is one new project Victorium (in DaggerHashimoto), they just have a listing on btc-alpha exchange in this week. You can talk to their dev, maybe they will tell you about the exchange.
Telegram ENG - https://t.me/Victorium_En or Discord - https://discord.gg/qvwjpwJ

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
Hey all, is there a dedicated trading sub for boolberry? I posted a trading question on the Reddit but there were crickets. If there isn't a trading sub, can you all get one going? Also, what is a fair price rn for BBR? The trading on stocks.exchange is pretty stagnant and small (but it is the only exchange as of now). This being said, should we expect a general rise or fall when it gets listed on the Kucoin?
Activity: 56
I'm still waiting for a response back from the stocks.exchange operator. ...

Thank you. Deposits are credited normally.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
I'm still waiting for a response back from the stocks.exchange operator. I'll update everyone as soon as I get a response from him. In the interim, I went ahead and took care of the listing fee for btc-alpha. If anyone wants to help out with the fee shoot me a PM. They're doing about 1000BTC in daily volume so it's a step up from stocks.exchange in that regard. The operator is quite familiar with CryptoNote integration and said we should have a BBR listing up within the next few days.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/btc-alpha/
Well at least we know who is dumping  Tongue

I sent a message to the stocks exchange operator. I'll update everyone as soon as we get the issue resolved.
Lol BBR showed big growth in middle of Jan so big correction it's waiting and also considering all market are in downtrend now so I don't wait 2 wave of rise BBR

I have to disagree with you here. There is a complete lack of liquidity for this project on stocks.exchange. The order books are thin on both side. Miners log in to dump and buyers log in to buy then both sides withdraw to their local wallet. What you saw in January was purely accumulation, some whale logged on bought everything up on the sell side then logged off. I would hardly classify that as "big growth" given the circumstances. For the most part, not many traders are keeping large orders up there hence why we are working to get listed on more established exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503

I sent a message to the stocks exchange operator. I'll update everyone as soon as we get the issue resolved.
Lol BBR showed big growth in middle of Jan so big correction it's waiting and also considering all market are in downtrend now so I don't wait 2 wave of rise BBR
Activity: 84

i mean withdraw of bbr.i want to buy and withdraw to wallet.

I just joking there Wink Is the deposit and withdraw the same problem for BTC or is only BBR?

BBR not working, BTC, LTC, ETH are working. Hardly wait for Kucoin.

I just joking there Wink Is the deposit and withdraw the same problem for BTC or is only BBR?
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
is anyone using miningrigrentals to mine BBR?

I dont think you cant rent rigs for this coin, am i wrong?
No you can't last time I looked. Smiley

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Hi for all.
Deposit BBR to stocks.exchange is not work throu 48h.
What time wait for Kukoin...

Hello,

Are you still having problems?

Yes. Problem still.
I used 2FA on stocks.exchange long time.

same problem. Waiting 3-4 days now. No response from support

deposit is problem.are withdraws works fine?
Activity: 25
Hi for all.

Hello,

Yes. Problem still.

same problem. Waiting 3-4 days now. No response from support
Activity: 56
Hi for all.

Hello,

Yes. Problem still.
Activity: 22
Hi for all.

Hello,

I have the same problem, All BBR deposit to stock exchange does not appear.
Stocks.Exchange

@StocksExchangeR
 2月3日
更多
Announcement: in few days enabling 2FA will be necessary option for all users. It will prevent any security problems. Please, take it seriously, save 16-digit code and don't lost it. All information you can find in our FAQ.
Did you not open 2FA? Stocks.Exchange deposits and withdrawals now need to enter 2FA digit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hi for all.

Hello,

+1
Activity: 6
Hi for all.

Hello,

Hi for all.

Hello,

is anyone using miningrigrentals to mine BBR?

I dont think you cant rent rigs for this coin, am i wrong?

Wild Keccak isn't listed there. I'll send the staff an e-mail to see about adding it to their portfolio. In the meantime if someone from the mining community wants to reach out to them via IRC here's the info:

You can find us idling on IRC chat on freenode at #miningrigrentals
MRR Owners: cncr04s, merx

-https://www.miningrigrentals.com/helpcenter/Contact
Pages:
Jump to: