Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 36. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In my opinion there should be tax in the protocol. Something like 10% would make a lot more sense than it is now and it is not too dramatic.
And would bring at least 2x more than it is now (blue 1,3 GH / 5,7 GH network * 0,2 = 4,5 % at the moment + for us there at blue a differentiate problem)
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
A quick update on development: As mentioned in earlier posts, some of the exchanges we're in talks with require off-line signing functionality in order for Boolberry to be listed. Zoidberg is working on this feature on the offlinesig branch.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commits/offlinesig

After this is done, he'll be moving towards the DB migration for the project.

Some talks have surfaced about ongoing funding for the project. IMO, the only real way to ensure funding for this project is to raise the mining tax from 1% to something a bit more reasonable that can cover research, development, bounties, listing fees etc. Some have suggested in PMs upwards of 30% some as low as 5%. My view is that since this project had no pre-mine and no funding outside of myself and a few others, I believe something like 20% or so is reasonable given that the project is now at 60% emission. Zcash is using a 10% mining tax but that has been in place since inception so it's not an accurate metric.

https://blog.z.cash/funding/

Clintar did a trial run where he boosted his mining fee to 20%. Instead of supporting his pool, miners just moved to other pools.. This is another reason why I believe the mining tax should be enforced at the protocol level.

It should be noted that Zoidberg is completely against raising the tax as he thinks it will tarnish the project. I believe he is wrong in his assessment, Zcash is working fine with their mining tax. A mining tax only costs electricity whereas someone like myself has to buy Boolberry from miners only to turn around and donate them to the project.. It doesn't really make sense when there is a mechanism in place to resolve this issue. At the moment there are 5000 coins being emitted per day, the majority of those are being dumped onto the exchanges for BTC. A higher mining tax would mitigate dumping and the funds would be used to directly improve the project thus making it more valuable.

Hashappliance is spearheading a more formal proposal for funding that he'll be sharing with everyone soon. In the meantime, if you have any positive or negative feedback with regards to using the mining tax to fund the project, feel free to leave them here.
Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

I am also waiting to have a deposit credited that was sent to their exchange several days ago.  That being said, I have tried subsequent deposits, and they are working very quickly, both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha.  Sometimes it takes a couple of days for a new exchange to work out the kinks, but their execution is 5000X better than stocks.exchange.  

I have submitted a request to coinmarketcap.com to update the exchanges that Boolberry is available on, and I think once that is updated, we will see a lot of the volume move from stocks to BTC-Alpha.

BTC-Alpha was clearly a step in the right direction.  Everything seems to be working well now, and hopefully soon they will get caught up on their back log of support tickets and get the issue with missing deposits resolved.  

I just tested both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha before making this post, and everything seems to be resolved and working perfectly.

Also, If you are having issues, they have a telegram channel where the exchange operator frequents and you can ask for help there in addition to submitting a support ticket.

https://t.me/btcalpha

Cheers!

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding BTC-Alpha. I agree their execution speed is a night and day improvement over stocks.exchange also the use of trading view charts opens up a lot of positive TA exposure opportunities for the project.

I just spoke with the operator and he asked me to relay a message that they are looking into the deposits that weren't credited. If you have an unresolved issue with a BBR deposit, please create a support ticket and reference the explorer link with txid so they can resolve the issue. Please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue.

And remember DO NOT send funds from Stocks.exchange directly to BTC-Alpha due to issue with stocks.exchange payment id withdrawal. You need to send to a local wallet first then to BTC-Alpha if you plan on trading there.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
I just wanted to let everyone know that Coinmarketcap has updated their list of exchanges for Boolberry to include BTC-Alpha.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

Hopefully over the next couple days we will see the volume migrate over, as their execution is far superior to stocks.exchange, and they use TradingView charts which is a huge improvement over the interface we have been using over the past several months.

Cheers! 

Good good

Maybe I will check it out

I like playing in low liquidity environments right before real liquidity steps in
copper member
Activity: 51
I just wanted to let everyone know that Coinmarketcap has updated their list of exchanges for Boolberry to include BTC-Alpha.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

Hopefully over the next couple days we will see the volume migrate over, as their execution is far superior to stocks.exchange, and they use TradingView charts which is a huge improvement over the interface we have been using over the past several months.

Cheers! 

copper member
Activity: 51
Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

I am also waiting to have a deposit credited that was sent to their exchange several days ago.  That being said, I have tried subsequent deposits, and they are working very quickly, both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha.  Sometimes it takes a couple of days for a new exchange to work out the kinks, but their execution is 5000X better than stocks.exchange. 

I have submitted a request to coinmarketcap.com to update the exchanges that Boolberry is available on, and I think once that is updated, we will see a lot of the volume move from stocks to BTC-Alpha.

BTC-Alpha was clearly a step in the right direction.  Everything seems to be working well now, and hopefully soon they will get caught up on their back log of support tickets and get the issue with missing deposits resolved. 

I just tested both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha before making this post, and everything seems to be resolved and working perfectly.

Also, If you are having issues, they have a telegram channel where the exchange operator frequents and you can ask for help there in addition to submitting a support ticket.

https://t.me/btcalpha

Cheers!
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Now BTC-ALPHA is on the right track again and BBR deposit and withdraws are working smooth and fast again.
its lie. im lost 400 bbr, support ignores me 3 days
#btcalphascam

Well I don`t have any problems. There was some problems couple of days a go but now transfers work fine. Did you make transfer from wallet or another exchange?

Is there any estimated time frame on when the new site will go live? do you think by end of Feb?

The new website from our side is finished. It was supposed to be up last week but Zoidberg and his team wanted to present an alternative design proposal. Apparently they've been working on it a while now so it should be up soon.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Is there any estimated time frame on when the new site will go live? do you think by end of Feb?
Now BTC-ALPHA is on the right track again and BBR deposit and withdraws are working smooth and fast again.
#btcalphascam

Thank you for your feedback regarding btc-alpha. Their support response time has been slow but that doesn't mean it's a scam. It seems like there is an issue with their integration not crediting amounts properly. We've been able to communicate the problem to them and they've indicated that they're working to resolve it. As long as your transaction shows up on the explorer they should be able to resolve the situation once they fix their system. Just open a support ticket and reference your txid.

Example:
https://boolberry.io/en/?hash=58dfa54bc6feaa1947640db0b218bcc909e0d1d364ee82fd92744f2e65dc11a7#blockchain_transaction

Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

Stocks.exchange also has a slow response time. This is a product of being understaffed. If you do have any issues with btc-alpha please post your positive/negative experiences here. As far as I can tell, the only issue right now are deposits not being credited properly. The deposited funds are showing up on the explorer so they are present on the wallet it is just not reflecting on their system.
Activity: 5
Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.
Activity: 7
#btcalphascam
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
already had a 20-fold increase, from November to the present, do you continue to keep the Boolberry?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Anymore mining with Nvidia cards with ccminer know exactly what --max-log-rate 30 is? plz.
Thx Smiley

I believe this is to limit how often ccminer will output (to stdout, aka "the screen") the hashrate details for each GPU.

--max-log-rate    Interval to reduce per gpu hashrate logs (default: 3)

So I think by default every 3 seconds.  If you set it to 30, then 30 seconds.

I think this is a purely informational parameter, and does not impact hashrate in any way.
Thx garak... that makes sense. Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Anymore mining with Nvidia cards with ccminer know exactly what --max-log-rate 30 is? plz.
Thx Smiley
Activity: 8
Does anyone know where I can get the payment id? I'm trying to send BBR from Stocks.Exchange to my own wallet but I can't find the payment id information anywhere. I'm using the GUI wallet that I downloaded from boolberry.com.
payment id is not necessary, use your wallet address, you can transfer to the local wallet

Okay, I figured it out and received my berries. Are the devs planning to release a new wallet at some point? The GUI wallet is really heavy and slow, it eats up 4gb of memory usage. When launching it synchronization takes 3 hours and exiting it took close to an hour with the message "deinitializing core".

I tried this method to speed up the synchronization but to no avail. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26122445

What should my firewall settings be for qt-boolb.exe? Is private and public network connections both okay from the firewall settings.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Hey all, is there a dedicated trading sub for boolberry? I posted a trading question on the Reddit but there were crickets. If there isn't a trading sub, can you all get one going? Also, what is a fair price rn for BBR? The trading on stocks.exchange is pretty stagnant and small (but it is the only exchange as of now). This being said, should we expect a general rise or fall when it gets listed on the Kucoin?

Hard to tell where a fair value for BBR is right now... Maybe $5-6. There is supposedly a lot going on behind the scenes that should spike the price but haven't' seen anything yet. Also, who really knows about KUcoin. Have been hearing about it getting listed for months and still nothing. Hoping soon though Smiley BBR should spike to the moon once the listing on kucoin/website/whitepaper 2.0/ and all the dev bh4 and zoid have put into the coin!!

prior to listing on major exchanges/ boolberry updates/marketing campaign any price is fair because then it will be much higher. moreover the price is not too high either in bitcoins or in dollars and is held within certain limits.

the price will go up after kucoin listing.i think properties of boolberry and the recently progress interested people. in combination with new boolberry site launch(where all necessary information will add) and promo action by kucoin, we will see such result.maybe not at once but i don't think we have long to wait.

just created thread on cryptopia forum:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/7735

perhaps in this way we will attract their attention and it will be possible to start negotiations about the terms and fee. any posts on cryptopia forum are welcome.
Activity: 22
Does anyone know where I can get the payment id? I'm trying to send BBR from Stocks.Exchange to my own wallet but I can't find the payment id information anywhere. I'm using the GUI wallet that I downloaded from boolberry.com.
payment id is not necessary, use your wallet address, you can transfer to the local wallet
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: