Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 40. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Has anyone succeeded in drawing money from POLONEIX?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hi for all
I receive 0.14 BBR to my wallet on bittrex. But deposit BBR disabled on bittrex  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin look at them tabs  Huh
Activity: 56
Hi for all
I receive 0.14 BBR to my wallet on bittrex. But deposit BBR disabled on bittrex  Smiley
https://b.radikal.ru/b43/1801/6b/4d32838524ac.png
Activity: 14
Actually it looks like Bittrex enabled withdrawals, but I don't have a wallet to test with...I'll set one up and see...
Can confirm.  I was able to transfer from Bittrex to my local Boolberry wallet.
Activity: 4
All my coins have the poloniex , and now they can't get it out. If I can take it out, I can donate 50%, and that will be a big number, about 10000BBR

Hi,

Have you tried making post on their reddit page? It seems like the only place they will respond to any claims. I think we should start some kind of thread to get a total amount of BBR frozen on Poloniex then after we have a total count or close to one, proceed to hire legal team to pursue them to release funds and possibly damages for inconvenience caused by their actions.

Hi wenjiannin,

I've started a Boolberry claims thread for all victims in this community that have pain and suffering claims against Bittrex or Poloniex. Hopefully we can get a full accounting of the amount frozen and then move towards legal action against them to force them to release everyone's funds. There is no scenario where this situation is acceptable and there is also no shortage of law firms that would take up this case on contingency basis for a portion of the damages claim. Unlike the Mt Gox claim (https://www.mtgoxlegal.com/) both exchanges are still operational and have not declared bankruptcy yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boolberry-claims-thread-funds-frozen-by-bittrex-and-poloniex-2811962

Actually it looks like Bittrex enabled withdrawals, but I don't have a wallet to test with...I'll set one up and see...
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Who else's BBR has not been extracted from POLONIEX? Go on and put pressure on him to give BBR to us!
I have other coins stuck there and ticketed them many times.... no answer.
Who else's BBR has not been extracted from POLONIEX? Go on and put pressure on him to give BBR to us!
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Whoever that whale was buying at .0004 ... I have a stack you can buy  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
It will be great to move to Kucoin, lot of people dont want to use stocks exchange. Will give BBR more volume and price discovery
Activity: 17
How do we acquire this coin? is it by mining?Or through an IPO ?

You can either mine it or buy some on stocks.exchange. It should also be available on Kucoin soon.
Activity: 42
How do we acquire this coin? is it by mining?Or through an IPO ?
All my coins have the poloniex , and now they can't get it out. If I can take it out, I can donate 50%, and that will be a big number, about 10000BBR

Hi,

Have you tried making post on their reddit page? It seems like the only place they will respond to any claims. I think we should start some kind of thread to get a total amount of BBR frozen on Poloniex then after we have a total count or close to one, proceed to hire legal team to pursue them to release funds and possibly damages for inconvenience caused by their actions.

Hi wenjiannin,

I've started a Boolberry claims thread for all victims in this community that have pain and suffering claims against Bittrex or Poloniex. Hopefully we can get a full accounting of the amount frozen and then move towards legal action against them to force them to release everyone's funds. There is no scenario where this situation is acceptable and there is also no shortage of law firms that would take up this case on contingency basis for a portion of the damages claim. Unlike the Mt Gox claim (https://www.mtgoxlegal.com/) both exchanges are still operational and have not declared bankruptcy yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boolberry-claims-thread-funds-frozen-by-bittrex-and-poloniex-2811962
https://photos.app.goo.gl/OzpeVS2lC1MOm2td2This is a website screenshot, the BBR extracted in December 29th has not been shown to the account, I also posted POST, no reply.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Is there any chance Boolberry will have a masternode system or similar?

Zoidberg is planning to bring in a Proof of Stake hybrid system into Boolberry. Dash's masternode system started out as a privacy mechanism for its coinjoin system but at it core it is basically a Proof of Stake layer that requires users have a 1000 coins to participate. By design their system is not very egalitarian and because of that it drives the price up by requiring users to have 1000 coins and those coins remain off market staking which also reduces the availability of the coin supply.

Cool. Wouldnt the reduced supply be beneficial in increasing the price? Less circulating supply plus more demand.

Yes it would. It's proven very effective for Dash. It might be something for the community to discuss with Zoidberg as an option. I personally prefer egalitarianism (any amount can stake) which would let everyone help secure the network by staking. I see there are some movements in the Dash community now to lower the masternode requirement.

Another thing to consider is CN projects have daemon and wallet as two separate processes. In theory, one could run a daemon and allow others to connect remotely to it so they don't have to sync daemon. This "Masternode" daemon could be compensated for its service through a fee for each user that uses it, similar to how Dash's masternodes are compensated for providing privacy.

1.- How do you know a master node has not been compromised? How do you know all masternode network has not been hacked?  PoW is the only solution to the Byzantine Generals' Problem. PoS is not a PoW, so it has an inherent risk. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/proof-that-proof-of-work-is-the-only-solution-to-the-byzantine-generals-problem/

2.- There are no ASICs for wildkeccack, and BBR has a well distributed hashingpower.

3.- The first and most succeful cryptocoin is pure PoW.

4.- Crytpcoin leaders in privacy vertical are pure PoW.

5.- Dash is not a cryptocurrency to imitate: its mixing system is horrifying, you need a course to temper it. And its does not garanted privacy because PoS cannot solve the  Byzantine Generals' Problem.

6.- The "availability of the coin supply" should be reduced by the quality of BBR, security of its blockchain and privacy must be the focus: "Privacy and Security - Guaranted".

So, what's the point in PoS for BBR?

Hi there!

1 - I'm not an advocate of masternodes in the traditional sense. As mentioned in my earlier post, Boolberry was designed from the ground up for privacy and efficiency so bolting some archaic coinjoin based system doesn't make sense from any angle. The theoretical remote "masternode" concept I spoke of is something that is possible across CN projects as the daemon and wallet are two separate processes. The main point for the latter would be compensation in the way of a convenience fee for running said nodes.

2 - Agreed

3 - Agreed

4 - Dash is still technically in the privacy vertical even though their coinjoin system is the technological equivalent of a horse and carriage in comparison to Boolberry.

5 - Agreed

6 - Agreed. This is why I said, "I personally prefer egalitarianism (any amount can stake) which would let everyone help secure the network by staking." over the masternode concept which requires 1000 coins to participate in securing the network.

Some believe Zoidberg is the original author of the Cryptonote protocol, so by that logic and his previous track record - anything he adds to the system should add some value to the protocol. Be that a failover in the event the coin eventually starts hitting the tail emission or a secondary layer in the event of network attack. If you look at Monero's solution to the former, they essentially have an infinite supply of coins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7nox43/is_it_good_that_monero_has_an_infinite_supply/

The system Zoidberg described is a hybrid PoW/PoS system, not a pure PoS system. I would take a hybrid system over an inflationary cryptocurrency any day of the week. If you notice he made some very strategic changes when Boolberry was launched and those changes have been able to minimize the block chain size by over 90% in comparison to Monero which was launched at the same time and mitigate temporal analysis attempts.

I would personally reserve judgement on the hybrid system until he announces it in detail.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Zoidberg is planning to bring in a Proof of Stake hybrid system into Boolberry. Dash's masternode system started out as a privacy mechanism for its coinjoin system but at it core it is basically a Proof of Stake layer that requires users have a 1000 coins to participate. By design their system is not very egalitarian and because of that it drives the price up by requiring users to have 1000 coins and those coins remain off market staking which also reduces the availability of the coin supply.

Cool. Wouldnt the reduced supply be beneficial in increasing the price? Less circulating supply plus more demand.

I would rather let scammed people get their coins and dump us into oblivion than build success on the back of a shady exchange screwing people over
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Yes it would. It's proven very effective for Dash. It might be something for the community to discuss with Zoidberg as an option. I personally prefer egalitarianism (any amount can stake) which would let everyone help secure the network by staking. I see there are some movements in the Dash community now to lower the masternode requirement.

Another thing to consider is CN projects have daemon and wallet as two separate processes. In theory, one could run a daemon and allow others to connect remotely to it so they don't have to sync daemon. This "Masternode" daemon could be compensated for its service through a fee for each user that uses it, similar to how Dash's masternodes are compensated for providing privacy.

1.- How do you know a master node has not been compromised? How do you know all masternode network has not been hacked?  PoW is the only solution to the Byzantine Generals' Problem. PoS is not a PoW, so it has an inherent risk. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/proof-that-proof-of-work-is-the-only-solution-to-the-byzantine-generals-problem/

2.- There are no ASICs for wildkeccack, and BBR has a well distributed hashingpower.

3.- The first and most succeful cryptocoin is pure PoW.

4.- Crytpcoin leaders in privacy vertical are pure PoW.

5.- Dash is not a cryptocurrency to imitate: its mixing system is horrifying, you need a course to temper it. And its does not garanted privacy because PoS cannot solve the  Byzantine Generals' Problem.

6.- The "availability of the coin supply" should be reduced by the quality of BBR, security of its blockchain and privacy must be the focus: "Privacy and Security - Guaranted".

So, what's the point in PoS for BBR?

Hi,

Hi wenjiannin,

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Yeah, i quite like that (Any amount can stake) mechanism. I think Zoidberg will have a cool hybrid system in place.

Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: