Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 439. (Read 1210753 times)

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Trying an experiment:

Selling aliases. 

For 1BTC, I'll put the alias/address of your choice into the blockchain.  I'll also accept BBR in proportion to the exchange rate.

If I can't get it within 24 hours of when we agree to it, I'll refund you with +5% of your money back.

This is painful and manual and awful.  I'll only accept two aliases to try to do, and will only hold BTC from one person at a time.

PM me.  I'll update this when I've agreed to the max # of aliases at a time.

Please don't mention publicly what alias you want - this is like domain names:  someone could snag it before I do. Wink

Be the first on your block to receive payments as:

transfer 0 dga 999

Er, wait, no - I've already got that one, but other aliases could be yours.  Want to speculate on owning the alias for "coke"?  Be my guest! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It means no GPU miner has been made public.

Are we any closer to having a pool?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-for-boolberry-pool-629161

received an update regarding this a little while ago.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Are we any closer to having a pool?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
There is no public GPU miner yet. We don't want someone privately mining with GPUs for a long time...

What do you mean by no "Public" GPU miner?
There is no public GPU miner yet. We don't want someone privately mining with GPUs for a long time...

What do you mean by no "Public" GPU miner?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
It is now moral i see...
"You can't mine anything with your 4 cores, because i rent 10000 cores and i take everything."
Damn money.

To be fair, mining on EC2 is quite unprofitable right now.

How about GPU mining?

It is now moral i see...
"You can't mine anything with your 4 cores, because i rent 10000 cores and i take everything."
Damn money.

How about GPU mining?

There is no GPU miner and unsure if its even a possibility at this point
Activity: 280
Who cares?
It is now moral i see...
Damn money.

How about GPU mining?
Activity: 450
Could someone confirm hashrate with an Amazon EC2 32CPU instance please? I was getting approx 1,300,000 (if I remember correctly). Is this in the right ballpark?

You are referring to c3.8xlarge ?

Yes, c3.8xlarge.

I've seen this given as the hashrate to blocks calculation:
hashrate*86400/difficulty=blocks per day

If that is correct, one 32CPU EC2 (c3.8xlarge) instance at Amazon with 1,000,000 hashrate and difficulty 139,885,237,143 gives:

0.6 blocks per day.
10BBR per day.
0.015BTC per day.
Given $670 per BTC, you've mined $10 worth.
And you've given Amazon $40 for the privilege.

That's a $30 loss.... Where have my calculations gone wrong?!

Typical miners concerned only with selling now and not holding  Roll Eyes

Nope. I'll be holding. Thanks for your concern though. I'm trying to figure out why people are selling, since it seems like they are selling at a loss. Can anyone sanity check my calculations? It seems like buying at the current price is the cheapest way to acquire more BBR.
It is now moral i see...
Damn money.

Its possible these were purchased for the month before the coin ever hit the exchange and prices were speculated to be much higher. So now they dump to make what little they can to recover from the loss of a EC2 investment.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
It is now moral i see...
Damn money.

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
It is now moral i see...
Damn money.

Actually I havent rented any amazon EC2 power. I was, however, thinking whether its better to buy BBR directly or to mine it using EC2. There's no other way to mine it for me or anyone else with a single CPU.

That's why we need a pool Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you posted in the rename contest, please PM your address to me. Since was decided to keep the name Boolberry, we are going to split the bounty among all that entered.

Hello,

I have also posted and sent you a PM 2 days ago, but didnt receive any reply.

I was waiting for more responses. I will post a reminder in the name thread and distribute the prizes tomorrow.

I have pm you aswell
Activity: 283
It is now moral i see...
Damn money.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Could someone confirm hashrate with an Amazon EC2 32CPU instance please? I was getting approx 1,300,000 (if I remember correctly). Is this in the right ballpark?

Yes, c3.8xlarge.

If that is correct, one 32CPU EC2 (c3.8xlarge) instance at Amazon with 1,000,000 hashrate and difficulty 139,885,237,143 gives:

0.6 blocks per day.
10BBR per day.
0.015BTC per day.

Typical miners concerned only with selling now and not holding  Roll Eyes

Yes, c3.8xlarge.

0.6 blocks per day.
10BBR per day.
0.015BTC per day.

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

With the growing scratchpad size, the hashrate I get on a c3.8xlarge is somewhere around 1,000,000.

r3.8xlarge boxes are more in the 940,000-ish range. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 756
ive never seen a coin so constantly get dumped the second support shows up, almost like someone with infinite coins is just dumping constantly on the market...
Jump to: