Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 443. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
this is the most funniest price I have ever seen on a project

is it THAT profitable to mine?

My profit  calculation says, that this coin is profitable 10 to 100 times, depens on his fluctuationing  hashrate.
This profitability is calculation on homecomputer electricity cost, not cloudmining.

I think this is at this time the most profitable coin to mine.

at the currently hashrate it is profitable to mine until 0.01 to 0.2$ , so about 1500 to 30,000 Satoshi´s.
current price is 140,000 Satoshi´s

no wonder its getting just dumped to hell. only a few ppl know how to mine so their making a killing. wonderful
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
this is the most funniest price I have ever seen on a project

is it THAT profitable to mine?

My profit  calculation says, that this coin is profitable 10 to 100 times, depens on his fluctuationing  hashrate.
This profitability is calculation on homecomputer electricity cost, not cloudmining.

I think this is at this time the most profitable coin to mine.

at the currently hashrate it is profitable to mine until 0.01 to 0.2$ , so about 1500 to 30,000 Satoshi´s.
current price is 140,000 Satoshi´s
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
this looks awesome, just bought my stack Wink first BC at 7k sat, then DRK, then XC. if this one explodes aswell call me the luckiest guy ever, because i'm the worst daytrader ever Cheesy funny how much you can squeeze out of 1BTC in ~3 months

I think you'll be fine. This coin has SO much going for it, it's just a matter of time until the populus picks up on it.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
this looks awesome, just bought my stack Wink first BC at 7k sat, then DRK, then XC. if this one explodes aswell call me the luckiest guy ever, because i'm the worst daytrader ever Cheesy funny how much you can squeeze out of 1BTC in ~3 months
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
@OP: I think you have done a great job sofar but could you imagine to delegate some coding work to other devs willing to help? The project would certainly grow alot the moment new devs start working on it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi, when is expected GUI wallet for windows ? thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
If you posted in the rename contest, please PM your address to me. Since was decided to keep the name Boolberry, we are going to split the bounty among all that entered.

Activity: 714
okay so i guess i am investing in the long term with this coin since i forgot my password and i am gonna need a cracker to unlock it which maybe in the future it will exist Tongue

Sad how many lost so i know what to remove from the over all count lol....
legendary
Activity: 1428
getmonero.org
okay so i guess i am investing in the long term with this coin since i forgot my password and i am gonna need a cracker to unlock it which maybe in the future it will exist Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Amazon EC2 bills are due.  That could be the cause of the dumps.  People needing to pay for their cloud instances.  Just a possibility.  

im kinda happy it happened right at that moment to be honest....
 ^_*, it will spring back if people give it a little growing room before shitting all over the order book.

~!~BBR~!~ i know right!!!!====> buying a bunch here!!!  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
i found bbr extreme pool but reports 0miners is it online already?
http://bbr.extremepool.org
It's not functional yet.
Activity: 701
Merit: 511
i found bbr extreme pool but reports 0miners is it online already?
http://bbr.extremepool.org
Amazon EC2 bills are due.  That could be the cause of the dumps.  People needing to pay for their cloud instances.  Just a possibility.  

im kinda happy it happened right at that moment to be honest....
 ^_*, it will spring back if people give it a little growing room before shitting all over the order book.
legendary
Activity: 896
Bittrex hasnt budged from 16..
so price will return... god that is strange.. maybe the bots freaked out i was playing with the market but i didnt expect that..
either way i just scored a fuck load of cheap BBR .... snoozers are loosers...
no wonder why , there is noone in irc, like 4 silent people, get in irc so we can correct this
are we sure theirs no premine? anyone checked the code? cuz theirs like 20 bitcoin thats just been dumped in the last 2 hours its kinda silly down 75% in 6 hours...

silly its fucken insaneeee!!!
maybe perfect chance to buy? i dont get the dump i watched it happen, i stuck up tat 1.5btc buy wall... and then all of a suddon somone dumped right down to it 1 point away from wall makes no sense, then i removed my wall scared the shit outa me.. so they removed theres... very strange 0_o

it slike bittrex dosnt notice what happened at polo....
fuck hurry up lets buy them all back to match bittrex price before they fucken notice...
perfect arbitage anyway, it will be a shame to have them notice and loose that volume.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
With so few coins currently out there, how is this falling so hard?  I understand panic....hell I almost did there, but I realized that my losses would be to great and I'd just rather go down with the coin at this point.  But I do think it bottomed out and will start to go up.

Man...I've had some shittly luck with coins over the last week.    
wow cheap BBR someone has no faith dumping.....
picked me a bunch up for 8k..
someone dumped from 16 down to 7 i dont get why they would do that there was no need, buy orders where building....

Theres a spread of like 10k from bittrex to polo 0_o wtf...
arb anyone?? this dosnt make sense at all...
This must be crazy and perfect time to buy or something is going on ??
can we get the price on polo back to bittrex this is madness!! Bittrex traders get your ass to polo...
Activity: 756
are we sure theirs no premine? anyone checked the code? cuz theirs like 20 bitcoin thats just been dumped in the last 2 hours its kinda silly down 75% in 6 hours...
wow cheap BBR someone has no faith dumping.....
picked me a bunch up for 8k..
someone dumped from 16 down to 7 i dont get why they would do that there was no need, buy orders where building....
Jump to: