Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 442. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
We need boolberry pool, lost 12+ BTC in this investment, very sad  Cry

That's awful - can we get some answers from the devs/mining pools. It's this sort of thing that's turning people off to alt coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What was the average speed one would get while mining this coin?

on my i7 3770 i get 250kh
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
What was the average speed one would get while mining this coin?
Activity: 742
as long as zoidberg does not reject his project nothing is wrong
Activity: 756
Is this a scam coin? Biggest drop I've seen in a while.

like ive been saying all day, this isnt normal dumping. its more like premine dumping cuz they dont give a shit about price or something, ive been watching it all day...
they pushed up the price yesterday just to rape us it seems...but whatever i have no proof of nothing. just saying ive seen this before. and im not the only one whos all the sudden down 80% or more in fucking 3 hours...thanks
coin stats, numbers, whatever you call it. i do my research which is why i only put a little bit in, even tho everything seemed just fine. but this kind of dumping is absurd -90% in less than 24 hours doesnt happen unless something is wrong
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
ya because it totally makes since people dumping now .5 btc worth when 4 hours ago you could have got 2 btc for that stack. but now their going to dump when its super low. seems legit forsure...
a cpl more btc and the orderboosk are completely taken out, than what???

I just sold for a loss at .009 to cut my losses and to maybe buy back in lower.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is this a scam coin? Biggest drop I've seen in a while.
Activity: 277
We need boolberry pool, lost 12+ BTC in this investment, very sad  Cry
ya because it totally makes since people dumping now .5 btc worth when 4 hours ago you could have got 2 btc for that stack. but now their going to dump when its super low. seems legit forsure...
a cpl more btc and the orderboosk are completely taken out, than what???
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The first post has been updated to include the new exchange information

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-privacy-and-security-guaranteed-since-2014-577267

not sure if everyone in here heard but the latest git hub of lucasjones shows he is doing some work for the boolberry pool.

visit us here if you are interesting in donating to this cause!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-for-boolberry-pool-629161
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
is it still possible to mine with an I7 3770K? getting 255425 hashrate

As i say before, it is very profitable to mine. But the hashrate alternate a lot.
Two days before the hashrate was by 200M. At this hashrate it´s possible to find a block in 1.5 days.
To mention that today skyrock to 2.4G.

Activity: 280
Who cares?

Mining this coin is not currently possible, unless you're running an NSA super computer that was given to them by people from the future.
Activity: 700
this is the most funniest price I have ever seen on a project

is it THAT profitable to mine?

My profit  calculation says, that this coin is profitable 10 to 100 times, depens on his fluctuationing  hashrate.
This profitability is calculation on homecomputer electricity cost, not cloudmining.

I think this is at this time the most profitable coin to mine.

at the currently hashrate it is profitable to mine until 0.01 to 0.2$ , so about 1500 to 30,000 Satoshi´s.
current price is 140,000 Satoshi´s

no wonder its getting just dumped to hell. only a few ppl know how to mine so their making a killing. wonderful

Why wonderfull?

the hight price came from the early BBR Trading Thread: [https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bbr-boolberry-trading-thread-high-0004-low-0001-last-00022-616391
only 20,000 coins were out and everyone want to buy.
On the same time MRO hit Polonix and skyrocket.

it was sarcasm
this coin is a joke and obviously premined or instamined b/c i bought a little bit and 30 minutes later its 60% down and now its like 70% down and ppl still dumping 1+ bitcoin worth. this coins a fucking scam
ppl wouldnt just dump, especially in high volume immediatly after its already down 70% unless they got the coins for free from a fucking scam and dont give a shit they just want what they can get and than be done

There was no premine or instamine. It is very fair and i don´t see any scam here!
The only that happend is that the current price is a bit to high for the ongoing hashrate. Nothing else.
Why you buy BBR and not mine it instead? This is your fault, if you not calculate before you act.

Hope you sell all your BBR and go away.

Activity: 742

My profit  calculation says, that this coin is profitable 10 to 100 times, depens on his fluctuationing  hashrate.
This profitability is calculation on homecomputer electricity cost, not cloudmining.

at the currently hashrate it is profitable to mine until 0.01 to 0.2$ , so about 1500 to 30,000 Satoshi´s.

no wonder its getting just dumped to hell. only a few ppl know how to mine so their making a killing. wonderful

Why wonderfull?

the hight price came from the early BBR Trading Thread: [https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bbr-boolberry-trading-thread-high-0004-low-0001-last-00022-616391

it was sarcasm
this coin is a joke and obviously premined or instamined b/c i bought a little bit and 30 minutes later its 60% down and now its like 70% down and ppl still dumping 1+ bitcoin worth. this coins a fucking scam
ppl wouldnt just dump, especially in high volume immediatly after its already down 70% unless they got the coins for free from a fucking scam and dont give a shit they just want what they can get and than be done

are you guys capable of reading?

it is UBER profitable to mine at current prices - some people have different objectives. i bought a few preexchange and obviously paid quite a high price - but it is with mro the most promising project in ring signature projects
Activity: 280
Who cares?

Why wonderfull?

it was sarcasm

Its EC2 miners, they can afford to dump for cheap. They don't care about your profits, just theirs. 

Why wonderfull?

it was sarcasm

Why wonderfull?

Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Jump to: