Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 459. (Read 1210753 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
any pools yet?  Huh

still working on that.

Hi,

Do you store the source code at github.com?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello

How do I set a rpcuser and rpcpassword?

Is it the same as other coins?  i.e.  Make a boolberry.conf in the roaming folder ?

thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
how to install wallet in Slitaz?

I heard about Slitaz first time now.  Do as the README.md instructs, and see how it goes.
Activity: 286
how to install wallet in Slitaz?

is there a tutorial for it?

iam newbie thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I found a block!!

I have about 500kh/s but 200kh/s of that is not 24/7.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
any pools yet?  Huh

still working on that.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blockchain-based hash: unlike Bytecoin PoW hash, which works on 2MB scratchpad and takes avr 400 ms, new hash will work on blockchain random data to provide operation speed. It gives faster synchronization with network and immunity from DoS attacks.

So how usefull is that innovation really and how vulnerable is it in comparison to traditional approaches? Cant the supposedly random data from the blockchain be precalculated because, well its already there and not changing much with every new block?

Im no techie, so pls have mercy on me Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Hi folks.

Is there any trading thread?

Activity: 280
Who cares?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Zoidberg, is it just you working on boolberry at the moment or do you have other developers working on a wallet, one working on pool software etc?
Doesn't answer if they are splitting the tasks or collaborating but part of your question has been answered here:
Could you answer these questions:
- How many developers are in the team?
- Are you looking for more developers (can people contribute on GitHub) and or other help (translations, etc.)?
- Can you announce the launch more than one day in advance? You want the launch to be perceived as open and honest as possible.
I agree, it is good to see a fork with active discussion before release and dev that listens to comments.
I too am interested in the answers to these questions.
1. To be honest - we are two developers who are familiar with CryptoNote code, as you could see by our commits.
2. At this moment we don't really need help with development, mostly because core changes have to be done very careful and focused. But later after network launch of course developers are wellcome especially expirienced developers - we have a lot of work todo! But what we really need - is technical writer, translations, designer, someone to help us to support this forum.
3. Two days befor launch is ok ?
Activity: 182
How many coin in a block actually?
Activity: 280
Who cares?
Zoidberg, is it just you working on boolberry at the moment or do you have other developers working on a wallet, one working on pool software etc?
Activity: 196
I see someone is mining alternative chain, bad idea because today i'll release checkpoints.
Or may be it happend because seed nodes was offline some time.

how can you tell someone is mining alternative chain.
i am worried that this is the case for me.
Activity: 86
so,where can i buy this coin?
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
i have change for ubuntu 14.04

boost its ok

here my first error

/root/boolberry/src/wallet/wallet2.h:309:16: error: ‘net_utils’ has not been declared

compiler version ?

cmake -> v 2.8.12
et gcc -> v 4.8.2
libboost 1.55.0-1
Activity: 182
Merci a toi.
Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I want to give try, but to know if it is worth with my cpus, please give me some infos :
How to know the diff ?
How to calcul how many blocs can be found by day ? ((hashrate * 3600 * 24)/diff ?)
How to know bloc reward ?

easier:
hashrate*86400/difficulty=blocks per day
how do you find out the diff? the "diff" command doesn't seem to be in the daemon...

On the website http://boolberry.com/state.html it say that the difficulty is 64G.
I never seen anyone using that G letter for numbers but according to calculation it should mean 64000000000.

So :

(24*60/2)*(your_hashrate)/(64000000000/120)= block per day

Now it's 65.65G

(24*60/2)*(your_hashrate)/(65500000000/120)= block per day

Exemple with one small CPU doing 140K hash per sec :

(24*60/2)*(140000)/(65500000000/120)=0.1846 block per day

Jump to: