Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 46. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
anyone got bbr out of that dump poloniex lately?
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

Do you realistically think we have a shot at competing with Monero at their current market cap or do you think we are shooting for sub $1B?

Looking forward to the new upgrades coming out soon for BBR and watching BBR compete for top privacy coin!!

i think it's realistically to take a place in the top cryptonote list, not too far from monero.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Who got the BBR from the Phoenix to the wallet? I picked up some BBR to my wallet. The transaction record has been showing that Pending has been for a week. Who has come across such a situation? The transaction address is all right
Activity: 15
a 10x gain would put Boolberry at a $260m market cap, while a 100x gain would put Boolberry at a $2.6b market cap which would be just 1/3rd the valuation of Monero.

for perspective.

One thing to consider when comparing XMR to BBR marketcap is scarcity. Monero has roughly 5 million more coins in circulation than Boolberry even though they were both launched within weeks of each other. This would require Boolberry to have a much higher PPC than Monero to achieve parity in marketcap.

At marketcap of $6,240,073,570:   

XMR = 15,578,403  
$400.56

BBR = 10,720,038
$582.09

Do you realistically think we have a shot at competing with Monero at their current market cap or do you think we are shooting for sub $1B?

Looking forward to the new upgrades coming out soon for BBR and watching BBR compete for top privacy coin!!

depends of zoidberg updates...

would be cool to have binance on board too, and very glad poloniex became irrelevant !!! did you guys noticed how poloniex became the anti pump exchange? all coins are lagging behind, how do you explain that? people hungry to sell for btc to get out?

Guess we will just have to wait and see... havent heard from him in awhile. Thought we would've heard what he has planned for bbr by now

Binance would we great to get bbr on 👍🏼
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
a 10x gain would put Boolberry at a $260m market cap, while a 100x gain would put Boolberry at a $2.6b market cap which would be just 1/3rd the valuation of Monero.

for perspective.

One thing to consider when comparing XMR to BBR marketcap is scarcity. Monero has roughly 5 million more coins in circulation than Boolberry even though they were both launched within weeks of each other. This would require Boolberry to have a much higher PPC than Monero to achieve parity in marketcap.

XMR = 15,578,403  
$400.56

BBR = 10,720,038
$582.09

depends of zoidberg updates...

would be cool to have binance on board too, and very glad poloniex became irrelevant !!! did you guys noticed how poloniex became the anti pump exchange? all coins are lagging behind, how do you explain that? people hungry to sell for btc to get out?
Activity: 15

for perspective.

XMR = 15,578,403  
$400.56

BBR = 10,720,038
$582.09

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
Is this the only place to buy right now?

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BBR/BTC

Yes. The project used to be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex until they decided to delist it without giving anyone any explanation.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-to-delist-17-altcoins-in-may-without-explanation

We're awaiting Kucoin listing as the final road to recovery for market liquidity.

Nice. I saw that BBR was delisted a while ago so I invested in some other cryptonote coins. There aren't many good ones but this technology is the future. Time to get ccminer cranked up Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Anyone know if the Mac wallet is working now? I tried it a week or so ago and it did not work. Would like to take take the coins off the exchange.

hey what worked for me was deleting all my boolb blockchain files from Application Support. Deleted everything in the folder

then the GUI daemon started syncing from scratch really quick and just fine

(if you happen to have a wallet there, make sure to back it up)

Thanks. Will give that a go.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Anyone know if the Mac wallet is working now? I tried it a week or so ago and it did not work. Would like to take take the coins off the exchange.

hey what worked for me was deleting all my boolb blockchain files from Application Support. Deleted everything in the folder

then the GUI daemon started syncing from scratch really quick and just fine

(if you happen to have a wallet there, make sure to back it up)
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Any issues with stock.exchange deposits?
From my request to stocks.exchange about my coins confirming.

Hello,
your coins are processing on your wallet.
you will get your coins soon
due to technical works. SE

Update
Stocks.Exchange
@StocksExchangeR
5m5 minutes ago
More Deposits and withdrawals fixed. Due a lot of unprocessed you could receive your coins with a not big but delay. Please do not rage on our support, we really got thousands and thousands of requests. NO SCAM Smiley

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

for perspective.

XMR = 15,578,403  
$400.56

BBR = 10,720,038
$582.09

Yes. The project used to be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex until they decided to delist it without giving anyone any explanation.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-to-delist-17-altcoins-in-may-without-explanation

We're awaiting Kucoin listing as the final road to recovery for market liquidity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It shouldn't be long now until BBR trading is open. Kucoin synced the daemon and wallet on Monday and have been working on BBR integration all week. For those unaware, they also just revamped their trading interface. IMO, it's the best interface for any exchange at the moment. I'm really excited to get everyone trading there. I have a feeling they're going to be the top altcoin exchange for 2018.
Activity: 170
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

for perspective.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

coinmarketcap still redirects to the XBB thread, can someone do anything about it?

We're working on it.
Activity: 90
Any issues with stock.exchange deposits?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
transfer to the stock.exchange is already 2 days
BTC output disabled
Me too. Undecided
Activity: 103
transfer to the stock.exchange is already 2 days
BTC output disabled
Pages:
Jump to: