Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 43. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
All I want for Chinese New Year is a Kucoin listing
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I spoke with Vadym, the stocks exchange operator. They are rewriting backend logic for what I'm assuming is better scaling and execution along with on new UI based on chartiq graph engine.

Click the "demo" button on the navigation to get an idea of what the new charting engine will look like.
https://www.chartiq.com/

He asked me to relay message here that things will be normalized within the next few days after they are finished with the new changes to backend. He also said they are having an issue with their support ticket system and are migrating over to a new system to resolve it. At the moment the issue has backlogged 3k support tickets.. I hope this helps everyone get some clarity on the situation there.

https://i.imgur.com/qfTi9dW.png

Thank you b4h4mu7 for keeping us in the loop.. looking forward to Kucoin and beyond! good to see CZ surface as well.

Thanks! Deposit and withdrawal are working again. Lets see how it goes. A few other coins still have some issues 
Activity: 29
I spoke with Vadym, the stocks exchange operator. They are rewriting backend logic for what I'm assuming is better scaling and execution along with on new UI based on chartiq graph engine.

Click the "demo" button on the navigation to get an idea of what the new charting engine will look like.

He asked me to relay message here that things will be normalized within the next few days after they are finished with the new changes to backend. He also said they are having an issue with their support ticket system and are migrating over to a new system to resolve it. At the moment the issue has backlogged 3k support tickets.. I hope this helps everyone get some clarity on the situation there.

https://i.imgur.com/qfTi9dW.png

Thank you b4h4mu7 for keeping us in the loop.. looking forward to Kucoin and beyond! good to see CZ surface as well.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

Activity: 17
Deposit and withdraw are currently disabled on stocks.exchange. Any idea since when ? Thanks

This occurred sometime after Jan 4-- since at max Jan 5.  So sometime within the past 9 days (today is Jan 13) they seem to have disabled Deposit and withdrawals.

They seem to be giving updates of other coins maintenance on stocks.exchange Telegram chat, but searching back shows no BBR updates since Nov 2017 when they renamed XBB to BBR... I would suggest to at least open a ticket with them to inquire.  I'll let you know what they say if they respond to mine.
[/quote]

I opened one with them 3 days ago about some lost bbr when depositing and I havent heard anything back yet. Ive went through their support before and they responded within 24 hours, so Im not sure whats going on. Ill also try to update if they respond to mine.
Activity: 1
Network down again? No stats showing up on explorer.mining.blue and miner wont connect to stratum.
https://en.minergate.com/blockchain/bbr/blocks
Network down again? No stats showing up on explorer.mining.blue and miner wont connect to stratum.
Activity: 25
The matching engine on stocks.exchange is reaalllly slow!

Deposit and withdraw are currently disabled on stocks.exchange. Any idea since when ? Thanks

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Looks like someone took the wallet(s)  with a lot of dust...

Zoidberg
Activity: 10

Why are all crypto promoters named Alex?

Do you know any good signature blockers for firefox?

ha....................... busted thats my own project though

Then why not take your own project to your own thread?
Activity: 10

Why are all crypto promoters named Alex?

Do you know any good signature blockers for firefox?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Yup..and my coins have been stuck there for a week.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Really cant wait for Kucoin. I lost some bbr to stocks.exchange a couple days ago and they still have yet to respond to my support ticket. Also, it seems they've disabled deposits and withdrawals on stocks too. Anyone know anything about that?
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
What can we expect with a coin that has been in cryogenesis for such a long time. It is no easy feat to bring BBR back. I'd say the buzz around the project is quite impressive given the lack of liquidity in the market as well as the lack of marketing. I speculate a breakout will happen soon enough. I do wish, however, that more exchanges take up BBR since I personally do not like having multiple accounts with BTC lying on them. Best to have a hardware wallet I suppose but at the same time it would be easier to have a consolidated portfolio on a reputable exchange.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Ladies and gentlemen, Kucoin is working on the integration.. Smiley

As mentioned earlier, we'll update everyone as soon as we can. I understand everyone is anxious to start trading BBR there, but we also want to get maximum exposure for the project once the listing is live. Kucoin now has over a million traders using their platform and we want a positive first impression when they visit the Boolberry website to find out more information on the project. The new Boolberry website is almost finished, there's some final Q&A left to do then it'll be ready to go live. In addition, we're also organizing a coordinated outreach to promote the listing and the project.

A BIG thanks to krjalone (1100BBR) and Molenta (100BBR) for donating to the Kucoin efforts! If anyone else wants to help out with the Kucoin listing fee and outreach promotion, feel free to send me a PM.

send you pm.
Kucoin announced a bunch of listings today

Boolberry was not amongst them
Is there any news that kucoin official at what time on the line Boolberry?

It doesn't  look like its going to happen anytime soon, just guessing though based on the the lack of the new website up, lack of attention to the social media and no signs of CZ for a while, oh and no announcement from Kucoin. I know CZ is the developer and probably working but without communication and enthusiasm  from him the community moral lags. Momentum is key with any project and really important when trying to make a comeback and build confidence.  

Hi!

CZ is definitely around! I can't speak on his behalf, but I can try to reassure the community that he is definitely committed to improving Boolberry.

We've been chatting about the latest Boolberry V2 research paper. From what I can tell, he is planning the best roll out strategy to adapt the technology so that there are no conflicts with the features he is bringing into the project. After that is sorted out then we can organize a project road map.
Ladies and gentlemen, Kucoin is working on the integration.. Smiley

As mentioned earlier, we'll update everyone as soon as we can. I understand everyone is anxious to start trading BBR there, but we also want to get maximum exposure for the project once the listing is live. Kucoin now has over a million traders using their platform and we want a positive first impression when they visit the Boolberry website to find out more information on the project. The new Boolberry website is almost finished, there's some final Q&A left to do then it'll be ready to go live. In addition, we're also organizing a coordinated outreach to promote the listing and the project.

A BIG thanks to krjalone (1100BBR) and Molenta (100BBR) for donating to the Kucoin efforts! If anyone else wants to help out with the Kucoin listing fee and outreach promotion, feel free to send me a PM.
Activity: 29

It doesn't  look like its going to happen anytime soon, just guessing though based on the the lack of the new website up, lack of attention to the social media and no signs of CZ for a while, oh and no announcement from Kucoin. I know CZ is the developer and probably working but without communication and enthusiasm  from him the community moral lags. Momentum is key with any project and really important when trying to make a comeback and build confidence. 

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: