Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 464. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
easier:
hashrate*86400/difficulty=blocks per day
how do you find out the diff? the "diff" command doesn't seem to be in the daemon...

On the website http://boolberry.com/state.html it say that the difficulty is 64G.
I never seen anyone using that G letter for numbers but according to calculation it should mean 64000000000.

So :

(24*60/2)*(your_hashrate)/(64000000000/120)= block per day

Thanks. I just computed my total coins per day with my hashrate (360,000) and it came out to 0.486 blocks or 8.505 coins per day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So according to my calculations, im going to be seeing 0,0324 per day... not gonna bother Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
any1 succeed to mine on virtual servers.... if yes please help me:)
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
easier:
how do you find out the diff? the "diff" command doesn't seem to be in the daemon...

On the website http://boolberry.com/state.html it say that the difficulty is 64G.
I never seen anyone using that G letter for numbers but according to calculation it should mean 64000000000.

So :

(24*60/2)*(your_hashrate)/(64000000000/120)= block per day
easier:

Activity: 336
easier:
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There are no pools for this coin?

No.

Okay, so im mining on the daemon. How do I specify the number of threads used for mining? Also, how many coins can I expect per day? im using show_hr and I get around 21k to 25k

Using this calculation: blocks = (24 * 60 / 2) * (hash_rate) / (difficulty / 120) - you should get a block (~17.5 coins) every ~28 days.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I think one will be starting today - someone who already has another cryptonote pool posted that he's starting a BBR pool yesterday, but that he might not get it finished before he went to bed - I'm thinking it will be up some time later today probably.

Where did you get that info?

a few pages back in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6867807

He was under the impression that Boolberry used the CryptoNight algorithm for PoW. Boolberry uses Wild Keccak.

I think one will be starting today - someone who already has another cryptonote pool posted that he's starting a BBR pool yesterday, but that he might not get it finished before he went to bed - I'm thinking it will be up some time later today probably.

a few pages back in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6867807
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

No.

Okay, so im mining on the daemon. How do I specify the number of threads used for mining? Also, how many coins can I expect per day? im using show_hr and I get around 21k to 25k

./boolbd --start-mining MRO_address --mining-threads number_of_threads

Not sure how many coins you can expect per day, hopefully someone will make a mining calculator soon.

No.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 336
now with shared scratchpad miner uses locking (pthread), check how many % of CPU time is spent in pthread_mutex_lock/unlock.
With x86_64 Linux 3.14 and glibc-2.18 those two functions consume 0.7%.
legendary

Is it necessary to update now ?

Does it lower the hashrate ?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I just updated from source and lost roughly a 1/3 of my hashing power. What's going on cryto?

Someone else seen this behavior?
I've tested on corei5 it was the same rate.

Could you please compare hashrate of two versions right now, on current height?

!!Hashrate on all machines is going to be decreased, due to growing of scratchpad!!

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
zoidberg, is only the emission rate of the dev bounty controlled by miners, or is the amount of the dev bounty controlled by miners? i.e. is it certain that the devs will receive 1% of final supply?
Yes. 1% of emission is reserved for devs.
Jump to: