Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 67. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Any updates on the listing with Kucoin?  

Thank you for all your work...

We're still waiting for Kucoin to finish their backlog. They had some issues with RPX and NEO wallets they had to resolve but said BBR is next on the list.. no ETA though when trading will begin. They also asked to relay their apology to the community for the delay in getting the project listed.

Another exchange cryptochangex.com said they would add BBR. As soon as they have a listing date I'll update the community. It's a newer exchange but the founder s1lverbox has good rep within the crypto community and the interface is very professional. If anyone wants to help out with listing fee send me a PM. For more information on that exchange https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptochangexcom-exchange-btcltcdashgbyteethbbr-and-more-open-2363568

Stocks.exchange were testing deposits and withdrawals over the weekend so I assume they'll have trading open soon.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
how about for this project now, is it dead?
at this times. no dev support this coin! Old dev now very busy! so we only way: Waited
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
how about for this project now, is it dead?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hello everybody, i hope somebody can sell me some coins, 10000 bbr for $10, if anyone is interested please send me a pm.

$10 per piece?

no, 10000/$10

I can give you 10.000 BBR for 10 dollars only if you give me back 100.000 BBR for 10.000 dollars LOL

ok, you send your bbr to me first Tongue
Activity: 14
trankil, which version of Ubuntu are you on?
Activity: 84
hello everybody, i hope somebody can sell me some coins, 10000 bbr for $10, if anyone is interested please send me a pm.

$10 per piece?

no, 10000/$10

I can give you 10.000 BBR for 10 dollars only if you give me back 100.000 BBR for 10.000 dollars LOL

$10 per piece?

no, 10000/$10
Activity: 10

$10 per piece?
Activity: 432
Is BBR still alive?
Activity: 4
Any updates on the listing with Kucoin? 

Thank you for all your work...
Activity: 505
Activist Investor
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Where do you see ICO

I've been seeing posts like that in several threads I follow

Its a strange fad
It's not a fad.  It's ignorance.   The date stamp of the first post/ANN is April 20, 2014, 12:34:37 AM
I think many of these posts are bots.

yeah I was thinking that too, but some of these accounts are and were active humans. But that doesn't mean they can temporarily be repurposed, or permanently sold, or hacked
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Where do you see ICO

Its a strange fad
It's not a fad.  It's ignorance.   The date stamp of the first post/ANN is April 20, 2014, 12:34:37 AM
I think many of these posts are bots.
Activist Investor
November 6th
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?

Wallet app already ready since 2014 lol
Or you meant app for mobile phone
Activity: 12
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Its different because its not an ICO at all! lol  Please just read a bit more...
Activist Investor

Where do you see ICO

Its a strange fad

Where do you see ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANRYZE TOKENSALE
Pages:
Jump to: